ADVERTISEMENT

Democrat Dark Money and Free Speech Censorship Combined Into One

2012Bearcat

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Oct 30, 2010

Reactions: osuintx
I like how the left has hordes of people that are everything they spent decades accusing the Koch brothers of being.

Still baffled by that decision.

I am adamantly against big money in politics but the ruling is not baffling at all. Corporations pay taxes, shouldn't they have a voice in government? Once again my principles work against my desires but in my humble opinion if corporations are going to be taxed then they have every right to have their voices heard.
There is a easy solution but the left will never agree to it. Stop taxing corporations.

I am adamantly against big money in politics but the ruling is not baffling at all. Corporations pay taxes, shouldn't they have a voice in government? Once again my principles work against my desires but in my humble opinion if corporations are going to be taxed then they have every right to have their voices heard.
There is a easy solution but the left will never agree to it. Stop taxing corporations.
The shareholders who are the ones who are actually taxed already have a voice in politics

Reactions: CowboyJD
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT