ADVERTISEMENT

Delusional Black Suspect Goes On 2- Day, 2-State Shooting Spree On The Hunt For White Males

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Noticed how this is framed before even reading the article.....right libs? So lets say if this moron were white, MAGA and crazy would the headlines have screamed "Delusional White Suspect........ ?" Of course not it would have been something like "White Supremacist Trump supporter guns down Black Men for fun." Coupled with the Austin shootings, Norfolk this and others shooting hard to argue that some of the less lucid critters in the society are being riled up and fulfilling their echo chamber thinking because alleged leaders are pontificating what a racist, white supremacist, voting repressing, vile and privileged group us WASP's are.

Any libs see the disparity here? Hate crime charges forthcoming?

If you get over the anger and helplessness of watching the media lie, it’s actually pretty funny watching them swim upstream against reality. I think we should spend as much time and resources on white supremacy as the libs want.

Nope, doesn't conform with the narrative that whites are the genesis of all that is wrong in the world.
I woke up this morning, looked in the mirror... still white, still racist, homophobic, Islamophobic and xenophobic.

I've got the whole package.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT