ADVERTISEMENT

Deck sealing

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
Just got a bid for sealing our back deck. It’s 425 square feet, so it came in at $3400. Comes with a 25 year guarantee. Not sure if I got my head knocked off, but it’s an 18 year old deck with steps and rails and all kinds of shit. So I figured that was ok. If it keeps it in good shape for 25 years, then I’m all good with that.

I’d rather spend that than $15,000 to rebuild the damn thing, which is what I would be looking at in the next few years with the way this thing gets beat to death with our weather and trees.

Just got a bid for sealing our back deck. It’s 425 square feet, so it came in at $3400. Comes with a 25 year guarantee. Not sure if I got my head knocked off, but it’s an 18 year old deck with steps and rails and all kinds of shit. So I figured that was ok. If it keeps it in good shape for 25 years, then I’m all good with that.

I’d rather spend that than $15,000 to rebuild the damn thing, which is what I would be looking at in the next few years with the way this thing gets beat to death with our weather and trees.

what are they doing to seal it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT