ADVERTISEMENT

December retail sales...

With Democrat governors opening their states back up now that Biden will be sworn in these numbers will improve, Democrats will boast about and will receive glowing coverage from the MSM how they saved the economy even though it was Democrats that purposely destroyed the economy for political gain.

With Democrat governors opening their states back up now that Biden will be sworn in these numbers will improve, Democrats will boast about and will receive glowing coverage from the MSM how they saved the economy even though it was Democrats that purposely destroyed the economy for political gain.
What do you think of Maduro's COVID stimulus plan? Too far out for the Senate? Joe Manchin and the new Dimm Senator from AZ?

What about the caravans forming in Honduras?, et al?

Fox Business tells me first time jobless claims are gaining ground with vigor.

These commies that voted in these bastards deserve for this country to crash & burn. I’m gonna be alright no matter what. I’m only concerned for the kids at this point.

Reactions: 2012Bearcat
These commies that voted in these bastards deserve for this country to crash & burn. I’m gonna be alright no matter what. I’m only concerned for the kids at this point.
I'm concerned for the grandma in East Cleveland who can't let grandkids play out front on the sidewalk for fear of drive bys. The sad? She probably voted for Beijing Biden and Ms. Lockupabruthuh.

I'm concerned for the grandma in East Cleveland who can't let grandkids play out front on the sidewalk for fear of drive bys. The sad? She probably voted for Beijing Biden and Ms. Lockupabruthuh.
My mother called me election night upset that her grandkids would not know a free America, my response was to keep faith in God, things are happening for a reason. I did call today to tell her “not another dime” gets sent to Lankford.

What do you think of Maduro's COVID stimulus plan? Too far out for the Senate? Joe Manchin and the new Dimm Senator from AZ?

What about the caravans forming in Honduras?, et al?

Fox Business tells me first time jobless claims are gaining ground with vigor.

What do I think? It will pass and will be the final nails in the coffin for many small businesses.
Joe Manchin talks a good game but will be forced to side with Democrats on the big stuff.
The astronaut will do as he is told.
As soon as Biden can get an executive order we will see a mass migration from all the third world countries.
Jobless claims will start to go down initially with Democrats opening their states now that Biden is in office but unemployment will rise rapidly once the Democrat policies take effect. The small business index average has drop to levels not seen since 1973. For those of us old enough to have lived back then the fact these numbers are that low is downright scary.

Looks like Goldman sees 2021 your way. Robust. 2022 could be worrisome with Obama's Marxist and southern border migration policies returning.

I'll keep a close watch on minorities. They always get hit first and hardest. Samuel L. Jackson doesn't give a mouse's hiney but Candace Owens and I do.

Reactions: iasooner1
ADVERTISEMENT