ADVERTISEMENT

December retail sales down 1.9 percent...

Brandon is doing a fvcking great job! $81 oil! Let’s hit 90 you senile kiddie groper!

Back in the last century, I was O&G Div controller for Sedco, Inc., an offshore contract drilling firm
started by Gov. Bill Clements. We had more money than Gawd during the 80's boom. Five rigs drilling
offshore the Ivory Coast (Phillips operator) after a major discovery (the next North Sea - lol). Phillips projections had oil going to 90/bbl and we were all going to be "censored" rich forever. Obviously, it didn't last, especially after Schlumberger acquired the company.

I have no doubt that Brandon and his goofball policies towards the industry will finally achieve that goal.

Once again though, did you want us to get out of Afghanistan when Trump was promising to do so? Simple yes or no is all that is needed.

Now, watch Corndog Meds flail...
A simple yes or no is what you desperately want to hear, but the the issue is far too complex for a simple yes or no. To begin, yes, Trump was a miserable cowardly failure as regards pulling out of Afghanistan. That one issue alone may have cost him re-election. He was all hat and no cowboy.

And, yes, Biden got the troops and allies out, many of them anyway. He did it in the most ill prepared amateurish way imaginable and got dozens of people maimed or killed, 13 of them American soldiers. As a point of reference a total of 11 service members were killed in the entirety of 2020. Biden brought more sorrow to American families in a few weeks than in the entire year previously. And that’s not mentioning the Americans and allies he deserted and left to fend on their own, find their own way out. So, please, I beg of you, please do not pretend there was anything honorable in the way he “ended” the war (which is still going on behind the scenes, by the way).

To begin, yes, Trump was a miserable cowardly failure as regards pulling out of Afghanistan. That one issue alone may have cost him re-election.
I agree about Trump and Afghanistan, I disagree though about it being what cost him re-election.

And, yes, Biden got the troops and allies out, many of them anyway.
So can you give Biden credit for this? Can you thank him for doing what you wanted, getting us out of Afghanistan?

He did it in the most ill prepared amateurish way imaginable
I have said that I agree mistakes were made concerning the execution of the withdrawal. Those mistakes started with Trump, which made the withdrawal more difficult for Biden. And Biden's administration then made some.

With that said, anyone who thought walking away from a twenty year war was going to be easy or look good has no clue how the world works. This is my problem with people like you Dan on issues like this. You don't acknowledge the potential consequences of the policies you claim to support. You wanted out of Afghanistan but for some reason, thought it would be easy and beautiful to see as we left. That was absurdity and divorced from the reality of how the world works.

13 of them American soldiers. As a point of reference a total of 11 service members were killed in the entirety of 2020. Biden brought more sorrow to American families in a few weeks than in the entire year previously.
Why just focus on 2020? How many Americans died in Afghanistan from January 2017 to January 2021? How many Americans died during the twenty year war? How much sorrow was brought during those times?

Did you really think we wouldn't lose lives when we withdrew? Seriously? Are you that freaking naive?

How many Americans lives are being lost now Dan in Afghanistan? How many will be lost in the next three years of Biden's first term? Will there be sorrow among American families because of American deaths in Afghanistan?

You know the answer to those questions. And who is to thank for that? Biden. So again, do you thank him for it? Are you glad he ended the war and the American sorrow?

I agree about Trump and Afghanistan, I disagree though about it being what cost him re-election.

So can you give Biden credit for this? Can you thank him for doing what you wanted, getting us out of Afghanistan?

I have said that I agree mistakes were made concerning the execution of the withdrawal. Those mistakes started with Trump, which made the withdrawal more difficult for Biden. And Biden's administration then made some.

With that said, anyone who thought walking away from a twenty year war was going to be easy or look good has no clue how the world works. This is my problem with people like you Dan on issues like this. You don't acknowledge the potential consequences of the policies you claim to support. You wanted out of Afghanistan but for some reason, thought it would be easy and beautiful to see as we left. That was absurdity and divorced from the reality of how the world works.

Why just focus on 2020? How many Americans died in Afghanistan from January 2017 to January 2021? How many Americans died during the twenty year war? How much sorrow was brought during those times?

Did you really think we wouldn't lose lives when we withdrew? Seriously? Are you that freaking naive?

How many Americans lives are being lost now Dan in Afghanistan? How many will be lost in the next three years of Biden's first term? Will there be sorrow among American families because of American deaths in Afghanistan?

You know the answer to those questions. And who is to thank for that? Biden. So again, do you thank him for it? Are you glad he ended the war and the American sorrow?
I give Biden credit for pulling out most, not all of the Americans in Afghanistan, and some, not nearly enough Afghan friendlies. I spit on his cowardly retreat, leaving people behind, unnecessarily getting people killed and maimed. It didn’t have to go down the way it did. The disastrous retreat was the first glimpse many Americans had at just how disorganized, unprepared and incompetent the man is. And it’s only gone downhill from there.

I give Biden credit for pulling out most, not all of the Americans in Afghanistan, and some, not nearly enough Afghan friendlies.
Wow, this comes pretty close to an acknowledgement from you that Biden did something good.

About the best we can expect from you.

I spit on his cowardly retreat
A retreat you have been wanting for many years.

Your ignorance of the consequences for what you advocate is rather astounding. Shows how little you really know about the world.

Why do you persist in bringing Trump into the conversation? Biden is either doing a good job as President, as you are arguing, or he is not, as the rest of the world can plainly see. Biden’s success or lack thereof is on Biden. Trump is yesterday’s news. It is not appropriate to defend Biden by trashing Trump. In the debating world that is known as deflection and is seriously frowned upon. Defend Biden or don’t, but leave Trump out of it. Your constant referral back to Trump strongly suggests you don’t really believe Biden is doing a good job. And if you don’t really believe Biden is doing a good job you should quit arguing that he is. It makes you look small.
It's the egregious double standard, Dan. It's a bigger story on the board. It's pretty amazing and distracting, to be honest. You seem to want to have people's ear on here, but not have the double standard addressed.

Reactions: my_2cents
It's the egregious double standard, Dan. It's a bigger story on the board. It's pretty amazing and distracting, to be honest. You seem to want to have people's ear on here, but not have the double standard addressed.
It is not addressing a double standard to justify something your team does by saying the other team did it too, only worse. When the subject is Biden failures, of which there are many, saying Trump was worse does nothing for the discussion. It’s a line of argument designed to blunt the original accusation, and shows you have no real defense. It makes you look stupid (the indefinite you, not you personally).

Last edited:
It is not addressing a double standard to justify something your team does by saying the other team did it too, only worse. When the subject is Biden failures, of which there are many, saying Trump was worse does nothing for the discussion. It’s a line of argument designed to blunt the original accusation, and shows you have no real defense. It makes you look stupid (the indefinite you, not you personally).
Why am I supposed to defend Joe Biden? I'm not in a cult, I have no obligation to defend him or anyone else.
I've stated repeatedly he is a generic president, an alternative to a cult. Your histrionic treatment of him since his early candidacy is what I don't understand, along with the egregious double standard. It's as if you've written the script regardless of what happens.

Why am I supposed to defend Joe Biden? I'm not in a cult, I have no obligation to defend him or anyone else.
I've stated repeatedly he is a generic president, an alternative to a cult. Your histrionic treatment of him since his early candidacy is what I don't understand, along with the egregious double standard. It's as if you've written the script regardless of suggestingwhat happens.
I’m not suggesting you are supposed to defend Joe Biden. I’m explicitly saying when people like @my_2cents do defend the man their tactic of deflecting to Donald Trump is a clear sign they can’t think of a legitimate reason to defend him. And it makes them look weak. And a little stupid, to be honest about it.

I've stated repeatedly he is a generic president, an alternative to a cult. Your histrionic treatment of him since his early candidacy is what I don't understand, along with the egregious double standard. It's as if you've written the script regardless of what happens.

what kind of a sociopath spends years telling us all righties are associated with every action of the person they voted for and everyone else who voted for them and then trots out like a little school girl and says “why am I supposed to defend Joe Biden?” @ClintonDavidScott this is your mentor. I’m sure he used the same language you use now, but hopefully you evolve into a much more mature fvcking idiot eventually. If you people actually had the shame gene I fear what you would do to yourselves. Embarrassing.

what kind of a sociopath spends years telling us all righties are associated with every action of the person they voted for and everyone else who voted for them and then trots out like a little school girl and says “why am I supposed to defend Joe Biden?” @ClintonDavidScott this is your mentor. I’m sure he used the same language you use now, but hopefully you evolve into a much more mature fvcking idiot eventually. If you people actually had the shame gene I fear what you would do to yourselves. Embarrassing.
Now you actually sound fragile and fat. I do not love Biden or call him my William Wallace or defend his every action or fall for cartoon faux-news tribal politics like you do, do I? Don't put your frustration on me because I don't share your juvenile, binary, political perspective. I detest your hero, and you have nothing but straw men and cult-think to respond with.

The thread on institutional racism where you concluded the guy got "roughed up" really was the end of any good faith dialogue with you. There's just no way out of that one. The laying on the beach on your wife's dime and bitching about meals on wheels after it fed your grandmother, the lack of work ethic, the political sanctimony while you're in the political asshole of the country, all that could be forgiven. But that thread reduced you to flailey status.

Now you actually sound fragile and fat. I do not love Biden or call him my William Wallace or defend his every action or fall for cartoon faux-news tribal politics like you do, do I? Don't put your frustration on me because I don't share your juvenile, binary, political perspective. I detest your hero, and you have nothing but straw men and cult-think to respond with.

The thread on institutional racism where you concluded the guy got "roughed up" really was the end of any good faith dialogue with you. There's just no way out of that one. The laying on the beach on your wife's dime and bitching about meals on wheels after it fed your grandmother, the lack of work ethic, the political sanctimony while you're in the political asshole of the country, all that could be forgiven. But that thread reduced you to flailey status.
Sorry, dickbreath. Harry pegged you. Sorry reality isn't good to you.

my goodness, let the hate flow through you toon sr.

(1) Got us out of a twenty year war like he promised he would.

And did so in a manner that sacrificed more soldiers and wasted all the American lives lost over the entirety of the 20 year war, with our tails tucked between our legs while we diplimatically negotiated the surrender of the country to the taliban.
(2) The bi-partisian infrastructure bill.

Congrats. He signed a bi-partisan bill,
(3) The Covid relief deal

And this is a big reason why he owns the 7% inflation rate.
(4) Leading the way to almost 75% of Americans vaccinated
With a vaccine that he first disparaged and was provided to him by his predecessor in record time.

(5) Rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement.
You mean that agreement where the uber-elites of the world travel via their private yachts and jets to take a weeklong vacation in a famous resort town in Europe in order to determine how the rest of us should generate power?

(6) AUKUS Submarine Deal

You mean the one where we shit upon our existing French partners?

(7) Partial credit - An economy that is growing with an unemployment rate of 3.9%. (Yes, the economy is not perfect and inflation needs to be addressed, but there are plenty of positive signs).
Still chasing Trump's pre-covid 3.5%.

(8) Reuniting migrant families
Are we still calling them cages or not these days?

(9) Getting good federal judges appointed and confirmed.
Lol.

(10) Reinstating the federal execution pause that Trump ended.
Further proof that Dems are soft on crime and coddle criminals.

(11) Ending Trump's ban on transgender service members
As someone who's never been a soldier, I can't speak to this issue.

(12) Supporting voting rights legislation and the Build Back Better legislation in the face of resistance.
Cheerleading is an accomplishment? Really?

(13) Calling for a change to the Senate filibuster rules.

Edit: Missed this one. Is this a good place to put all the historical quotes from Biden regarding how critical the filibuster is to the Senate?
(14) Returning normality and decency back to the office of the President.
He's clearly been a great unifier of the country. Just look at his approval rating.

(15) Strong support for our democracy and commitment to defend it against the Trump fascist attacks against it, including Biden clearly recognizing what January 6 was and how we must oppose the radical ideology that led to events of that day.
Unless you want to talk about Delaware voting laws, or Maryland gerrymandering. Then those radical ideological positions must go unchallenged.

And that is just in one year!😎

Fortunately in 12 months, Congress will change hands and he's be limited in the damage he can continue to do.

Last edited:
And did so in a manner that sacrificed more soldiers and wasted all the American lives lost over the entirety of the 20 year war, with our tails tucked between our legs while we diplimatically negotiated the surrender of the country to the taliban.

With a vaccine that he first disparaged and was provided to him by his predecessor in record time.

You mean that agreement where the uber-elites of the world travel via their private yachts and jets to take a weeklong vacation in a famous resort town in Europe in order to determine how the rest of us should generate power?

Lol.

Edit: Missed this one. Is this a good place to put all the historical quotes from Biden regarding how critical the filibuster is to the Senate?

He's clearly been a great unifier of the country. Just look at his approval rating.

Unless you want to talk about Delaware voting laws, or Maryland gerrymandering. Then those radical ideological positions must go unchallenged.

Fortunately in 12 months, Congress will change hands and he's be limited in the damage he can continue to do.
That was an epic bitch slap. toon_cents actually claims he's a pRoSeCuToR. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Withdrawing from Afghanistan did not waste all the Americans lives lost there. But this sounds like a statement someone who didn't support leaving Afghanistan would make.

As for surrendering the country to the Taliban, perhaps you should review the agreement Trump signed that contributed to the Taliban taking control. Funny how you completely ignore this.

As for the lives lost during the withdrawal, while unfortunate, wasn't surprising. What is surprising is that we didn't lose more Americans as we left. Ending a twenty year war is never going to be easy.

Yet, Biden did it. He delivered on his promise. He got us out of a twenty year war despite how Trump made it more difficult for him. We are out of Afghanistan. No more American deaths. And that is a success.

Another success.

I wouldn't say it is a "big reason" but yes, I will agree that parts of the bill hasn't helped with inflation. Still, the bill was needed and was a success. The benefits outweigh the negatives.

The inflarion problem will be taken care of. Be patient.

So?

Neither of thesw change the success I cited: Leading the way to almost 75% of Americans vaccinated.

Biden has done this. Your lame attempt at not acknowledging this is exactly that, lame.

I meant the Paris Agreement that apparently you don't like. Just because you don't like it though doesn't mean this wasn't one of Biden's successes. It was and it helped us rejoin the international community in the fight against climate change.

Success.

The one where we protected and furthered our national interests. And one that was designed to send China a signal.

Again, success.

Biden's is during Covid. Love though how you literally can't celebrate 3.9%!🤣🤣 If Trump had 3.9% right now, you would be screaming about it from the rooftops!

If it hits 3.4%, will you say thank you Biden?

Have no clue how this in anyway diminishes the success I cited.

Lot of struggling on your part to come back with a reply to every success I see.

🤣🤣🤣

Again, your struggle continues.

Opposing the death pemalty is not soft on crime or cuddling criminals. You don't need the death penalty to punish criminals. Again, you clearly support the death penalty and thus, you don't see this as a success.

But it is a success for those of us who oppose the death penalty. Biden did the right thing.

Sure you can. You either support discrimination or you don't.

This is a success in the eyes of those who don't support discrimination.

It can be, especially when it sets up a future issue to run on and point out to the American people where the two parties stand.

Biden is advocating for the right policies. That is a positive.

People change their minds in politics. Nothing wrong with that.

I mean, Trump was pro-choice before he was pro-life. Trump wanted to get rid of the electoral college before he didn't.

Did you worry about what Trump had said before when he was appointing pro-life judges and defending the electoral college?

I didn't think so.

See how lame and misguided your responses are?

Again, this doesn't take away from the success that I spoke of.

Maybe try again?

The fact that you can acknowledge that you think he is doing "damage" proves my success list correct. Biden is getting stuff done. You don't like it and want Republicans to stop him.

Thank you for making my point.

So really, that was the best responses you could come up with??🤣🤣

Weak man, really weak.

Withdrawing from Afghanistan did not waste all the Americans lives lost there. But this sounds like a statement someone who didn't support leaving Afghanistan would make.

As for surrendering the country to the Taliban, perhaps you should review the agreement Trump signed that contributed to the Taliban taking control. Funny how you completely ignore this.

As for the lives lost during the withdrawal, while unfortunate, wasn't surprising. What is surprising is that we didn't lose more Americans as we left. Ending a twenty year war is never going to be easy.

Yet, Biden did it. He delivered on his promise. He got us out of a twenty year war despite how Trump made it more difficult for him. We are out of Afghanistan. No more American deaths. And that is a success.
Of course. The good is Biden, the bad was obviously Trump. /eyeroll

Another success.
Congrats. The great uniter passed 1 piece of bipartisan legislation.

I wouldn't say it is a "big reason" but yes, I will agree that parts of the bill hasn't helped with inflation. Still, the bill was needed and was a success. The benefits outweigh the negatives.

The inflarion problem will be taken care of. Be patient.
Inflation doesnt get taken care of. We aren't going backwards. Even if the monetary policy is reigned in, and the inflation itself slows back to the 2-3% range, the new prices will still be the new prices and the middle class will be years in catching up in 'real wages'.

So?

Neither of thesw change the success I cited: Leading the way to almost 75% of Americans vaccinated.

Biden has done this. Your lame attempt at not acknowledging this is exactly that, lame.
You are right. He delivered on Trump's plan. I mean if he's screwed by Trump's plan in Afghanistan, then the credit for completion of the Trump vaccination plan goes to Trump right? Or is this another one of those, well if the news was bad its Trump's fault, but since this was a positive, we credit Biden scenario?

I meant the Paris Agreement that apparently you don't like. Just because you don't like it though doesn't mean this wasn't one of Biden's successes. It was and it helped us rejoin the international community in the fight against climate change.

Success.
I don't like egotistical overlords who preach "do as I say and not as I do". So by definition I'm against the Paris Agreement.

The one where we protected and furthered our national interests. And one that was designed to send China a signal.

Again, success.
How is butt-****ing our NATO ally of France considered furthering our national interests?

Biden's is during Covid. Love though how you literally can't celebrate 3.9%!🤣🤣 If Trump had 3.9% right now, you would be screaming about it from the rooftops!

If it hits 3.4%, will you say thank you Biden?
Yea, and thanks to Covid, Biden is getting a much lower labor participation rate to measure against as well. So that facts baked in.

Have no clue how this in anyway diminishes the success I cited.
If they were sent home after they were reunited, then I'd be impressed. But all I see are dead-of-night smuggling flights to multiple states by Biden to try to mask the overall volume of illegal immigrants flooding our country.

Lot of struggling on your part to come back with a reply to every success I see.
No struggles here. Heck, I feel like I'm picking on the mentally handicapped kid in school with these replies.

🤣🤣🤣

Again, your struggle continues.
Huh? The quality of judges is simply political opinion, and yours and mines differs. But it says a lot that Justice Breyer distrusts the ability of Biden to choose a quality replacement so much that even at 80+ years old and with no expectation of Democratic Senate control after 2022, he still won't retire. If you don't replace him this summer, Biden will have no chance to get another Breyer or Sotomayer on the bench. At best, someone like Garland might get confirmed in a Republican Senate. You know this is true. The Democrats know this is true. Breyer knows this is true. And yet, he chooses to maintain his post over giving Biden a generational SJC seat.

Opposing the death pemalty is not soft on crime or cuddling criminals. You don't need the death penalty to punish criminals. Again, you clearly support the death penalty and thus, you don't see this as a success.

But it is a success for those of us who oppose the death penalty. Biden did the right thing.
But you are soft on crime and you do cuddle criminals. You're own VP was raising bail money for people who did $2B in arson and rioting damages to a city.
Sure you can. You either support discrimination or you don't.
I struggle to understand you dems. You just lack consistency. So for Covid, you are for mandates and stomping on individuals rights for the greater good of society. But for the military, we'll happily stomp on the greater good in order to protect the individual. The military has a singular purpose and that's to defend our nation. As someone who's not been a part of that fraternity, but recognizes the challenges, hardships, and sacrifices made by those who have, who am I to preach what is right for them.

It can be, especially when it sets up a future issue to run on and point out to the American people where the two parties stand.

Biden is advocating for the right policies. That is a positive.
It may be a democratic positive, but it isn't an accomplishment. By your standard, waking up each morning so we don't turn the keys over to Kamala should be tracked as an accomplishment.
People change their minds in politics. Nothing wrong with that.
Yes, politicians, particularly Dems do that when its convenient. Still not an accomplishment, given the results of yesterday evening.

I mean, Trump was pro-choice before he was pro-life. Trump wanted to get rid of the electoral college before he didn't.

Did you worry about what Trump had said before when he was appointing pro-life judges and defending the electoral college?

I didn't think so.
I don't recall President Trump running on such platforms as being pro-choice and being anti-electoral college. Joe Biden in Iowa in 2019: "Ending the filibuster is a very dangerous move." Changing your positions AFTER you are elected is tantamount to fraud.

See how lame and misguided your responses are?
I can see why deranged liberals would struggle reading my common sense responses.

Again, this doesn't take away from the success that I spoke of.

Maybe try again?
Don't need to try again. Another non-accomplishment by Biden given last nights vote.

The fact that you can acknowledge that you think he is doing "damage" proves my success list correct. Biden is getting stuff done. You don't like it and want Republicans to stop him.

Thank you for making my point.
You are right. I don't like 7% inflation. I would like a White House that put more focus on preventing foreign nationals with historic ties to terrorist positions from entering our country vs. targeting parents arguing with their school PTAs. Heck, I'd like a president who could actually take serious questions from reporters more often than once every 300 days or so, and then not need damage control for the next two days to clean up his responses, and the embarrasments those cause us on the national stage. This is the damage he is doing and has done, and you are right. I'd LOVE for that to be over.

So really, that was the best responses you could come up with??🤣🤣

Weak man, really weak.
It took you 3 days and a call out to respond and you call me weak. That's classic SNL funny, right there.

Never said that. Biden made mistakes. As did Trump, that Biden had to deal with.

Still, Biden ended the war. He upheld his promise. Success.

Another success that even Republicans who voted against it are celebrating now!

Inflation doesnt get taken care of. We aren't going backwards. Even if the monetary policy is reigned in, and the inflation itself slows back to the 2-3% range, the new prices will still be the new prices and the middle class will be years in catching up in 'real wages'.
It is hilarious how when given the good economic news, you deflect to talking about inflation. You want to blame Biden for inflation but give him no credit for the good economic news.🙄

Again, I gave you the good economic news and that is another success. Inflation will be taken care of. Can't wait to watch how quickly you stop talking about inflation when it starts to fall!

Good economic news . . . another success.

You are right. He delivered on Trump's plan. I mean if he's screwed by Trump's plan in Afghanistan, then the credit for completion of the Trump vaccination plan goes to Trump right? Or is this another one of those, well if the news was bad its Trump's fault, but since this was a positive, we credit Biden scenario?
Biden delivered on his own plan, not Trump's. And Biden didn't screw up Trump's Afghanistan plan. Trump screwed up his own plan and Biden had to deal with that mess as part of the withdrawal.

Another success.

I don't like egotistical overlords who preach "do as I say and not as I do". So by definition I'm against the Paris Agreement.
Exactly, you are against the Paris Agreement, therefore Biden rejoining it isn't a success to you.

But to millions of Americans, it is. Your opposition doesn't mean it isn't a success. This is something you clearly fail to understand.

Another success.

How is butt-****ing our NATO ally of France considered furthering our national interests?
Because this agreement was in our national interest, along with England and Australia. If you can't see that, you are blind. It also sent a message to China. And we don't always agree with the French on some things. We remain allies with then though.

btw, were you worried about France so much when you Republicans wanted to ban "french fries"??🤣🤣 Yeah, didn't think so.

Another success.

Yea, and thanks to Covid, Biden is getting a much lower labor participation rate to measure against as well. So that facts baked in.
And yet, the rate is what the rate is. Regardless of the excuses you try to make for why we shouldn't be happy with it. Again, if Trump was President, you would be celebrating this and you know it.

Another success.

If they were sent home after they were reunited, then I'd be impressed. But all I see are dead-of-night smuggling flights to multiple states by Biden to try to mask the overall volume of illegal immigrants flooding our country.
Your first sentence reveals your extreme view on immigration and why you can give Biden credit for this success. This issue also includes other successes too that you ignore because Fox News doesn't tell you about them...

Link

Again, another success.

No struggles here. Heck, I feel like I'm picking on the mentally handicapped kid in school with these replies.
You definitely are struggling. The fact that you don't realize this is humorous.

Your responses can be summarized as simply as this: I don't like that, Trump should be given credit for that (except on anything bad), I'm going to ignore this and talk about something else, I really don't like that, and I don't understand you Democrats.🤣🤣

So yet again, another success.

Huh? The quality of judges is simply political opinion, and yours and mines differs. But it says a lot that Justice Breyer distrusts the ability of Biden to choose a quality replacement so much that even at 80+ years old and with no expectation of Democratic Senate control after 2022, he still won't retire. If you don't replace him this summer, Biden will have no chance to get another Breyer or Sotomayer on the bench. At best, someone like Garland might get confirmed in a Republican Senate. You know this is true. The Democrats know this is true. Breyer knows this is true. And yet, he chooses to maintain his post over giving Biden a generational SJC seat.
Again though, Biden has had success when it comes to judges. Once again, just because you have a different political opinion doesn't disprove the success. It just explains why you can't admit to the success.

As for Breyer, you have no idea why he doesn't retire. Yet, not surprisingly, you assume it is because of Biden.🙄

Another success.

Last edited:
I don't recall President Trump running on such platforms as being pro-choice and being anti-electoral college. Joe Biden in Iowa in 2019: "Ending the filibuster is a very dangerous move." Changing your positions AFTER you are elected is tantamount to fraud.
And now you are moving the goal posts.

Your original response got slapped down by citing the example of Trump, and so you have to go moving those goal posts!🤣

Guess you missed out on Trump's run for President in 2000 when he was pro-choice. He also advocated for universal health care back then.

Politicians change their minds. Nothing new.

I can see why deranged liberals would struggle reading my common sense responses.
I'm not struggling reading them. I'm easily countering each one of your lame responses. And it isn't hard to do at all.

Don't need to try again. Another non-accomplishment by Biden given last nights vote.
I was originally referencing defense of democracy and dealing with January 6. You have yet to make any serious argument against this success. I doubt you ever will, considering how lousy your responses have been so far.

So again, another success.

You are right. I don't like 7% inflation. I would like a White House that put more focus on preventing foreign nationals with historic ties to terrorist positions from entering our country vs. targeting parents arguing with their school PTAs. Heck, I'd like a president who could actually take serious questions from reporters more often than once every 300 days or so, and then not need damage control for the next two days to clean up his responses, and the embarrasments those cause us on the national stage. This is the damage he is doing and has done, and you are right. I'd LOVE for that to be over.
lol, all these successes but you retreat back to inflation. I can't wait to watch you right-wingers scramble when inflation starts to fall.

And nice misrepresentation, but no one was targeting parents arguing with their school PTAs. Parents who were making threats of violence against school officials were being watched and dealt with. As they should. Do you support violent threats against school officials?

It took you 3 days and a call out to respond and you call me weak. That's classic SNL funny, right there.
Sorry that I'm not on this board every day.

But I've now responded twice to your lame and weak responses. You've done nothing but recite right-wing talking points that have failed miserably at disproving the successes I listed.

The successes remain. 😎

Last edited:

But you are soft on crime and you do cuddle criminals. You're own VP was raising bail money for people who did $2B in arson and rioting damages to a city.

I struggle to understand you dems. You just lack consistency. So for Covid, you are for mandates and stomping on individuals rights for the greater good of society. But for the military, we'll happily stomp on the greater good in order to protect the individual. The military has a singular purpose and that's to defend our nation. As someone who's not been a part of that fraternity, but recognizes the challenges, hardships, and sacrifices made by those who have, who am I to preach what is right for them.

It may be a democratic positive, but it isn't an accomplishment. By your standard, waking up each morning so we don't turn the keys over to Kamala should be tracked as an accomplishment.

Yes, politicians, particularly Dems do that when its convenient. Still not an accomplishment, given the results of yesterday evening.

I guess we're done with your virology explanations? Viral load doesn't impact anything? What happened, you had so many answers and when asked for a cite to that.... poof.

Reactions: my_2cents

Ouch.

I guess we're done with your virology explanations? Viral load doesn't impact anything? What happened, you had so many answers and when asked for a cite to that.... poof.
Actually, I had looked that up, found the research and was preparing to post when I logged into the thread I saw your post with the hippo on the bicycle, and decided you weren't worth my time.

Actually, I had looked that up, found the research and was preparing to post when I logged into the thread I saw your post with the hippo on the bicycle, and decided you weren't worth my time.
Lol sure Jan.

But it says a lot that Justice Breyer distrusts the ability of Biden to choose a quality replacement so much that even at 80+ years old and with no expectation of Democratic Senate control after 2022, he still won't retire.
This didn't age well!

🤣🤣🤣😊

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT