ADVERTISEMENT

December retail sales down 1.9 percent...

Fox Business just told me. Inflation is at a 40 year high. Store shelves are empty. New Venezuela? Hugo Sanders economics?

Beijing Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates in Democrat debates and he's delivering. And 81 million of us didn't catch on? Highly unlikely.
You got the 'rona, sunny? Did I imagine that?

FTFY

"Everyone" here doesn't attack sy. Only you right-wingers do because he consistently and successfully challenges your Fox News worldview.
It's not right winger that are attacking, it's the facts and reports. Inflation is at levels not seen in 40 years, for those of us that are old enough to have lived during that time we understand how dangerous inflation is and how hard it makes it on people, we lived it. Unemployment is up something that wasn't supposed to happen. Add these with retail sales dropping and a thinking person starts to get concerned. Those that are not concerned with current events can only be consider ideologs. No need to comment we know which one you are.

It's not right winger that are attacking,
No, it is absolutely right-wingers on this board attacking sy. Everyone is not attacking sy.
and a thinking person starts to get concerned.
But you aren't a thinking person. You are focusing on the negative and blaming Biden for all the negative. While you are also refusing to acknowledge if you will give Biden credit when the negatives improve!

You are the ideologue here. You always are. Amazing how you try to attack others for doing exactly what you do!!🤣

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
No, it is absolutely right-wingers on this board attacking sy. Everyone is not attacking sy.

But you aren't a thinking person. You are focusing on the negative and blaming Biden for all the negative. While you are also refusing to acknowledge if you will give Biden credit when the negatives improve!

You are the ideologue here. You always are. Amazing how you try to attack others for doing exactly what you do!!🤣

It's tough to defend your failing President isn't it?

It's tough to defend your failing President isn't it?
My President isn't failing. I'm happy with Biden, for the most part. I'd like to see him get a little tougher, but I've seen some signs of that lately. I'd also like to see him pass more progressive policies but I understand he is fighting a strong resistance to such policies from those on the right and even some moderate Democrats.

My President isn't failing. I'm happy with Biden, for the most part. I'd like to see him get a little tougher, but I've seen some signs of that lately. I'd also like to see him pass more progressive policies but I understand he is fighting a strong resistance to such policies from those on the right and even some moderate Democrats.

What has Biden done that makes you happy with him? This ought to be good.

What has Biden done that makes you happy with him?
(1) Got us out of a twenty year war like he promised he would.

(2) The bi-partisian infrastructure bill.

(3) The Covid relief deal

(4) Leading the way to almost 75% of Americans vaccinated.

(5) Rejoining the Paris Climate Agreement.

(6) AUKUS Submarine Deal

(7) Partial credit - An economy that is growing with an unemployment rate of 3.9%. (Yes, the economy is not perfect and inflation needs to be addressed, but there are plenty of positive signs).

(8) Reuniting migrant families

(9) Getting good federal judges appointed and confirmed.

(10) Reinstating the federal execution pause that Trump ended.

(11) Ending Trump's ban on transgender service members

(12) Supporting voting rights legislation and the Build Back Better legislation in the face of resistance.

(13) Calling for a change to the Senate filibuster rules.

(14) Returning normality and decency back to the office of the President.

(15) Strong support for our democracy and commitment to defend it against the Trump fascist attacks against it, including Biden clearly recognizing what January 6 was and how we must oppose the radical ideology that led to events of that day.

And that is just in one year!😎

(6) AUKUS Submarine Deal

(7) Partial credit - An economy that is growing with an unemployment rate of 3.9%. (Yes, the economy is not perfect and inflation needs to be addressed, but there are plenty of positive signs).

(12) Supporting voting rights legislation and the Build Back Better legislation in the face of resistance.

(15) Strong support for our democracy and commitment to defend it against the Trump fascist attacks against it, including Biden clearly recognizing what January 6 was and how we must oppose the radical ideology that led to events of that day.

That's your idea of a good job by a President? You really took to heart the Biden Administration edict that we must lower our expectations.

That's your idea of a good job by a President?
Yeah, I gave you 15 examples of the good job he is doing. And he has only been President for a year!

Dang, he ended a war Trump had promised to do but couldn't do in four years! It took Biden less than a year to uphold the promise he made to Americans.

Last edited:

(6) AUKUS Submarine Deal

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Now that's funny!

Yeah, I gave you 15 examples of the good job he is doing. And he has only been President for a year!

Dang, he ended a war Trump had promised to do but couldn't do in four years! It took Biden less than a year to uphold the promise he made to Americans.
He really killed that Afghanistan withdrawal, amiright toon_cents? What dumbass abandons a secure and large air base BEFORE the citizens and Afghans get out? Oh, that dumbass was in fact the racist old pants shitting pedophile. Joe could fvck up a wet dream.

Sorry you're so doe eyed for failure. I guess that's just what you losers do.

Let's go Brandon!

When CNN is turning on a Democrat President you know he's failing but hey if you think he's doing a good job that's your right. IMO hs's already a lame duck and a total embarrassment to the country.

When CNN is turning on a Democrat President you know he's failing but hey if you think he's doing a good job that's your right. IMO hs's already a lame duck and a total embarrassment to the country.
Yikes, talk about embarrassing failures...

He really killed that Afghanistan withdrawal
Are we out of Afghanistan? Is the 20 year war over?

Let me help you out. Yes and yes.

Did Trump get us out of Afghanistan in the four years he was President, after promising to do so? Did Trump sign a deal with the Taliban that made our future withdraw more difficult (among other things, agreeing to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners for example)?

Let me help you out. No and yes.

Which President kept his promise and which didn't?

Yeah, we both know the answer to that one too. :cool:

Sorry you're so doe eyed for failure. I guess that's just what you losers do.
You mean like your support of Trump, who is a loser (got fired by the American people) and clearly failed as President?

Please, vote for him to be your nominee again in 2024. That way we can make him a double loser!🤣

When CNN is turning on a Democrat President
lol, this is classic.

You clearly don't watch a lot of CNN because CNN has been rather tough on Biden since the start of his presidency. I've noted this before, btw, and you right-wingers dismissed it. I guess since Fox News is now referencing some negative CNN reporting, you all of a sudden believe what I've been saying for a while. Better late than never, I guess!
IMO hs's already a lame duck and a total embarrassment to the country.

Did you think the same thing about Clinton in 1994 and Obama in 2010?

Be honest, don't lie.

But 2 cents thinks Biden is doing a great job. LMFAO
I think Biden is doing a good job, not a great job.

And I gave you 15 reasons why that is, reasons you had no response for.

Why? Because you choose to focus on the negatives while ignoring the positives. You want Biden to be a failure, and thus, nothing he does will ever be a success in your eyes.

I think you are going to be in for a big surprise come 2024, just like you were in 2020. Of course, you will just claim Democrats cheated lol!🤣

Did Trump get us out of Afghanistan in the four years he was President, after promising to do so? Did Trump sign a deal with the Taliban that made our future withdraw more difficult (among other things, agreeing to release 5,000 Taliban prisoners for example)?

You mean like your support of Trump, who is a loser (got fired by the American people) and clearly failed as President?

Please, vote for him to be your nominee again in 2024. That way we can make him a double loser!🤣
Yeah, the insensible deaths of Americans and Afghans is sure something to be proud about, toon. Go with that. It fits your usual retarded screeches.

Yeah, the insensible deaths of Americans and Afghans is sure something to be proud about, toon.
I'm not proud of any of the deaths that occurred in Afghanistan over the period of the twenty year war. That is why I supported getting out of Afghanistan. And Biden got us out. He delivered on his promise.

Did you support getting out of Afghanistan when Trump was promising to do that? If so, are you ever going to thank Biden for doing what Trump didn't do?

I'm not proud of any of the deaths that occurred in Afghanistan over the period of the twenty year war. That is why I supported getting out of Afghanistan. And Biden got us out. He delivered on his promise.

Did you support getting out of Afghanistan when Trump was promising to do that? If so, are you ever going to thank Biden for doing what Trump didn't do?
You're the one gloating about your talking point. I'm pointing out that Biden's failures led to the needless deaths of Americans and Afghans. All you can do is flail to white knight failure. It's kinda sad if I'm being honest, toon.

I'm pointing out that Biden's failures led to the needless deaths of Americans and Afghans.
So all you care about is the deaths that occurred as we were withdrawing, not the needless deaths that occurred under the four years that Trump was President or the twenty years of war in Afghanistan, huh?

See how ridiculous you sound.

Once again though, did you want us to get out of Afghanistan when Trump was promising to do so? Simple yes or no is all that is needed.

So all you care about is the deaths that occurred as we were withdrawing, not the needless deaths that occurred under the four years that Trump was President or the twenty years of war in Afghanistan, huh?

See how ridiculous you sound.

Once again though, did you want us to get out of Afghanistan when Trump was promising to do so? Simple yes or no is all that is needed.
Bless your heart.

with everyone here constantly pummeling you, I find it amazing you are always the quickest to prove your limitations.
I didn't come here and declare anyone stupid. I came here and listened to the board's slow declare themselves stupid.

I recommend America Marxism by Mark Levin. The slow American Marxist calls himself a Progressive.

I did not receive a 7% pay raise in 2021 nor do I expect one in 2022. Brandon promised economic stagnation for me in Democrat debates. Slow Democrats are trying to convince me 81 million Americans didn't recognize what Brandon was suggesting. I'm not buying in. Nobody showed at the rare Brandon campaign rally. Who needed to? We knew what Brandon planned for us.

Why do you persist in bringing Trump into the conversation? Biden is either doing a good job as President, as you are arguing, or he is not, as the rest of the world can plainly see. Biden’s success or lack thereof is on Biden. Trump is yesterday’s news. It is not appropriate to defend Biden by trashing Trump. In the debating world that is known as deflection and is seriously frowned upon. Defend Biden or don’t, but leave Trump out of it. Your constant referral back to Trump strongly suggests you don’t really believe Biden is doing a good job. And if you don’t really believe Biden is doing a good job you should quit arguing that he is. It makes you look small.

Why do you persist in bringing Trump into the conversation? Biden is either doing a good job as President, as you are arguing, or he is not, as the rest of the world can plainly see. Biden’s success or lack thereof is on Biden. Trump is yesterday’s news. It is not appropriate to defend Biden by trashing Trump. In the debating world that is know as deflection and is seriously frowned upon. Defend Biden or don’t, but leave Trump out of it. Your constant referral back to Trump strongly suggests you don’t really believe Biden is doing a good job. And if you don’t really believe Biden is doing a good job you should quit arguing that he is. It makes you look small.

They call him Tiny Dancer for a reason.

midget-dancing.gif

Why do you persist in bringing Trump into the conversation? Biden is either doing a good job as President, as you are arguing, or he is not, as the rest of the world can plainly see.
Because Biden actually did that which Trump promised to do but didn't do. Also, Trump supporters were all on board getting out of Afghanistan when Trump was promising it, but when Biden finally did it, they turned and criticized Biden the whole time. Not it mention the role Trump played in among the withdrawal more difficult, which is something else Trump supporters ignore in their haste to attack Biden.

You also claimed for years you wanted us out of Afghanistan. Biden got us out. Do you thank him for this?

Your constant referral back to Trump strongly suggests you don’t really believe Biden is doing a good job.
🤣🤣

So by contrasting how Biden is getting done that which Trump couldn't do, I'm somehow suggesting that I don't really believe Biden is doing a good job?

If that makes sense in your head, I really feel sorry for you.

Why do you persist in bringing Trump into the conversation? Biden is either doing a good job as President, as you are arguing, or he is not, as the rest of the world can plainly see. Biden’s success or lack thereof is on Biden. Trump is yesterday’s news. It is not appropriate to defend Biden by trashing Trump. In the debating world that is known as deflection and is seriously frowned upon. Defend Biden or don’t, but leave Trump out of it. Your constant referral back to Trump strongly suggests you don’t really believe Biden is doing a good job. And if you don’t really believe Biden is doing a good job you should quit arguing that he is. It makes you look small.
You can define all seven components of critical thinking. Your opponent cannot.

Why do I say this. Just a reminder. You are every bit aware as I am.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT