ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Liz Cheney

Thanks brother, we shouldn't here back from this knucklehead in two weeks or more. 😁
When you understand that David’s only purpose in writing on this site is to exchange clever barbs, then you realize you can have fun with him, laugh back at him with the same “clever” good humor as he laughs at you. Secondarily what David craves is to instill doubt in your mind about things you are certain of. He counts it as a subtle victory when you get mad and start insulting him, especially his girth. By the way, where did this notion that he’s obese come from? Has he shown pictures and I missed them?

When you understand that David’s only purpose in writing on this site is to exchange clever barbs, then you realize you can have fun with him, laugh back at him with the same “clever” good humor as he laughs at you. Secondarily what David craves is to instill doubt in your mind about things you are certain of. He counts it as a subtle victory when you get mad and start insulting him, especially his girth. By the way, where did this notion that he’s obese come from? Has he shown pictures and I missed them?

Dave Clever? Hardly
Obese? His face makes him look fat, the rest has to look equally miserable too. He used to have an avatar of himself when younger, he was chubs then too.

Dave Clever? Hardly
Obese? His face makes him look fat, the rest has to look equally miserable too. He used to have an avatar of himself when younger, he was chubs then too.
Yes, Dave is clever. Not as clever as he thinks he is, but he can be really funny when you quit taking him seriously.

Couldn't tell you his girth my man, I'd be wiilling to bet his melon is probably his claim to fame though. A melon only a mamma could love. Why he's disinterested and dissimilated from society. His kind are a dime a dozen, heck 81 million of his kind voted for shit britches and his crusty cabinet. Folks on the tit. 😁

Well, all that glosses over what Trump tried to do. He tried to overturn the election, and sent a mob to congress intent on disrupting the election certification. His actions are inexcusable. I would expect all americans to recognize that.
His speech doesn’t sniff the actions of Obama, Hillary and Obama before and after the 16’ election. They spent 4 years trying to overturn an election and worked beforehand to make him unelectable. No fan of Trump but the left disgusts me to no end. If you believe the crap you type seek help.

His speech doesn’t sniff the actions of Obama, Hillary and Obama before and after the 16’ election. They spent 4 years trying to overturn an election and worked beforehand to make him unelectable. No fan of Trump but the left disgusts me to no end. If you believe the crap you type seek help.
The clownship enamores clowns.

What is meant by Profile in courage?

It is given to individuals (often elected officials) who, by acting in accord with their conscience, risked their careers or lives by pursuing a larger vision of the national, state or local interest in opposition to popular opinion or pressure from constituents or other local interests.

It is given to individuals (often elected officials) who, by acting in accord with their conscience, risked their careers or lives by pursuing a larger vision of the national, state or local interest in opposition to popular opinion or pressure from constituents or other local interests.
😂

Ahhh poor baby.

No joe.

You like balloons and cotton candy.

Uh, aren't representatives elected to REPRESENT their constituents? The correct answer is yes. And that's why Liz got the boot. This isn't rocket surgery.

Whoever made up that "criteria" is an idiot. Nevermind that Liz's defeat is a great example of our democracy in action. Liz served herself and her constituents have sent her packing for not serving them. Next.

How dare we expect our representative to represent. Hope she enjoys the rest of her life.

In Virginia.

This is your idea of a Representative?

Last edited:
Now that the primary is over lets sum up what it looks like.

Liz Cheney lost a primary as the incumbent by 30+ points while convincing enough democrats to change party it was noticed in the registered voters. Wyoming purged its rolls recently and the total registered voters fell by 27,000. After that approximately 9,000 democrats left the Democrat party and 9,000 new Republicans showed up on the rolls. It will be curious to see who jumps ship between now and 2024.

This was as big a win for Trump as it was for Hagerman. In the most visible Trump v Rhino battle Trump destroyed the competition. It wasnt even close. The establishment is very nervous right now. What is thier next move? So far every attempt to get the Trump has failed. Trump has shown the ability to takes punches better than Rocky Bowbowa, and a willingness to wear those Red White and Blue boxers. Will the results be the same? Many are starting to believe this movie will end with "Adrian".

There is a full year after this election for voters to decide who the next Republican candidate for President will be. Even if Trump doesn't win the primary he still may be the leader if the Party, but it is looking as if the Republicans have already chosen Trump. They are also signaling a hunt for Rhinos. An extinction event is on the horizon, can we save the American Rhino? Looks like no, except for a few Trump will put in the zoo and feed every once in a while.

Now that the primary is over lets sum up what it looks like.

Liz Cheney lost a primary as the incumbent by 30+ points while convincing enough democrats to change party it was noticed in the registered voters. Wyoming purged its rolls recently and the total registered voters fell by 27,000. After that approximately 9,000 democrats left the Democrat party and 9,000 new Republicans showed up on the rolls. It will be curious to see who jumps ship between now and 2024.

This was as big a win for Trump as it was for Hagerman. In the most visible Trump v Rhino battle Trump destroyed the competition. It wasnt even close. The establishment is very nervous right now. What is thier next move? So far every attempt to get the Trump has failed. Trump has shown the ability to takes punches better than Rocky Bowbowa, and a willingness to wear those Red White and Blue boxers. Will the results be the same? Many are starting to believe this movie will end with "Adrian".

There is a full year after this election for voters to decide who the next Republican candidate for President will be. Even if Trump doesn't win the primary he still may be the leader if the Party, but it is looking as if the Republicans have already chosen Trump. They are also signaling a hunt for Rhinos. An extinction event is on the horizon, can we save the American Rhino? Looks like no, except for a few Trump will put in the zoo and feed every once in a while.
I'm reminded:

On my 60 question M test. Name a month which every 4 years has 29 days.

The handful of us in my 56 student class room who presented the Tulsaaggieson answer received bonus points from the administrator.

Now the Alaska primary. Murkowski advances in the group of three. Two Republicans on the ticket with one democrat in a ranking system.

This is an election to see if the ranking system is worthwhile. So far I would say no. The ranking system could even get the dem in the race into office, in very red state. They have to rank all three or the ballot is discarded, I think. I don't even know if Alaskans know. If people rank the Democrat second because of a republican fued the dem will win with nothing but 2nd place votes. Its a horrible system and winner take all is still the best way to select a candidate. Interesting primary race, with crazy scenarios.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
Now the Alaska primary. Murkowski advances in the group of three. Two Republicans on the ticket with one democrat in a ranking system.

This is an election to see if the ranking system is worthwhile. So far I would say no. The ranking system could even get the dem in the race into office, in very red state. They have to rank all three or the ballot is discarded, I think. I don't even know if Alaskans know. If people rank the Democrat second because of a republican fued the dem will win with nothing but 2nd place votes. Its a horrible system and winner take all is still the best way to select a candidate. Interesting primary race, with crazy scenarios.
After all these years of Murkowski bending over forwards and backwards for the Dems, they are going balls to the wall to fix this one for the Dem, as well.

Reactions: Sunburnt Indian
She seems so reasonable

What is wrong with that statement? Seems like a reasonable conclusion based on the numbers from the border. Being that groups where waiting for his election and even sitghted him as why they came when they did, it is not beyond belief that her statement is factually accurate. At least half of America including Latinos think that as well.

Now you could argue that celtic migrations during Rome beats that, at least that would a reasonable comparison.

Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
She seems so reasonable

You might want to do a little research into what the Biden Administration is doing with unaccompanied minor illegals. Not what the government says but what is actually happening. The readers digest version, these kids are being flown all over the country and being released, in many cases, to people that have not been vetted as to who they are, what they do or in what conditions the minors will be taken care of.

What is wrong with that statement? Seems like a reasonable conclusion based on the numbers from the border. Being that groups where waiting for his election and even sitghted him as why they came when they did, it is not beyond belief that her statement is factually accurate. At least half of America including Latinos think that as well.

Now you could argue that celtic migrations during Rome beats that, at least that would a reasonable comparison.
WBAP in Cow Town is reporting Biden has almost imported a 51st state with his wide open southern border policies. The Mexican drug cartels and human traffikers see Biden as their best friend ever in the White House. The board's slow are miffed at those among us who question 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for this nightmare.

WBAP in Cow Town is reporting Biden has almost imported a 51st state with his wide open southern border policies. The Mexican drug cartels and human traffikers see Biden as their best friend ever in the White House. The board's slow are miffed at those among us who question 81 million of us stupid enough to vote for this nightmare.
The reason why democrat cities go sanctuary is because they want to count the heads. They don't care if they vote or not, but more population = more representatives in congress and more electoral college votes. They are playing number games.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT