ADVERTISEMENT

Dear Liz Cheney

Just connect the dots. Close the circle. But no. Sounds like you’re kissing it off now because you know it’s unprovable based on currently known evidence. You have a shitty case, so I’d kiss it off, too.

I want rioters to be punished for their deeds. All rioters. Period.
I don’t know that I would say I was filled with glee upon hearing about the riot, but I confess I thought it was pretty cool hearing about terrified legislators hiding under their desks in fear of retaliation from furious constituents. But that’s just how I think!

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
What does it say about government when people are so pissed off they storm the capitol? While all of us condemn the storming of the capitol only some of us condemn the ignoring of a large group of people's questions. The response of "the claims of a stolen election are lies" is not an acceptable response without an honest investigation. I readily accept that states certified their votes but i do not accept there were no problems with the election. And there in lies people's anger.

I don’t know that I would say I was filled with glee upon hearing about the riot, but I confess I thought it was pretty cool hearing about terrified legislators hiding under their desks in fear of retaliation from furious constituents. But that’s just how I think!
My thought was more along the lines of “hope nobody gets hurt”. But a good reminder that Liz is not self employed.

During the Kavanaugh confirmation, leftist rioters were allowed to corner Republican Senators in elevators to physically intimidate them. Standards for thee, but not for me.
Let's not forget the republican convention when rioters attacked sitting senators and thier families in the streets of DC.

I can't figure out why so many conservatives are defending it. Trump uber alles I guess.
I can’t figure out why those people actually went inside the building with zip ties and pith helmets, thinking they were going to do something to change anything. When I look at that guy with the fur hat and horns, the first thing that comes to my mind is “mental illness”. Now I could be completely wrong on that. I don’t know him, don‘t know much about him except that he lives with his mother, and I don’t care to read up on him.

And FWIW, I don’t know anybody who thinks that was an awesome moment in American history.

Shauna told me she could tell me the "tricks" to obtain my own "free" Obama phone.

Bruthuh Chahlie lives across the street from the mother of his and kids so they can get the monthly taxpayer check and Medicaid. The Dimms blew it with Chalie. He ain't black. He didn't vote to fire 11,000 at Keystone Pipeline.

Sunny

Shauna learned getting a free “ Lamumba phone” and “gubmint checks”for squirting out babies was much easier than doing hard work like slinging hash @ daughters steak house or working the cash register at Anwars truck stop who still continues to make timely payments.

Lamumba gave us the next generation of brain dead China Joe and round heel Harris constituents that @Syskatine votes with.

welcome to the new Venezuela

Sunny

Shauna learned getting a free “ Lamumba phone” and “gubmint checks”for squirting out babies was much easier than doing hard work like slinging hash @ daughters steak house or working the cash register at Anwars truck stop who still continues to make timely payments.

Lamumba gave us the next generation of brain dead China Joe and round heel Harris constituents that @Syskatine votes with.

welcome to the new Venezuela
Holy crap, nail is here now? You need to stick around. The entertainment here is top notch.

I believe he should be convicted of Impeachment but doubt there is enough balls in the Republican caucus to do it. He then needs to be barred from holding any federal office ever again. You don’t have a hand (inciting) in attacking Democracy and Congress, with six lives lost, and get away with it imo.
Are you a pervert? Just wondering if you engage in sex-trafficking since Trump was doing all he could do to shut tht down!

I believe he should be convicted of Impeachment but doubt there is enough balls in the Republican caucus to do it. He then needs to be barred from holding any federal office ever again. You don’t have a hand (inciting) in attacking Democracy and Congress, with six lives lost, and get away with it imo.

You're always good for a hearty laugh.

Are you a pervert? Just wondering if you engage in sex-trafficking since Trump was doing all he could do to shut tht down!

Well, Epsein was dang sure silenced on Trump's watch. Nice coverup, too. Nothing ever happened. Nice to be in charge of the DOJ and BOP when you have someone in custody that can spill the beans....

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
Well, Epsein was dang sure silenced on Trump's watch. Nice coverup, too. Nothing ever happened. Nice to be in charge of the DOJ and BOP when you have someone in custody that can spill the beans....

Where was Epstein when he died?

Maybe this will help. I took liberties of course as I was measuring people and not planets, airplanes or machinery.

I designated Biden's frame of reference as stationary y. He didn't campaign. He stayed in the basement. The rare rally brought out supporters in the dozens. I designated Biden mobile a in one formula.

I designated Trump frame of reference as mobile a. He campaigned and I read he drew larger crowds as he went forward

My 5th formula I introduced a very large down ticket blue wave and large rally crowds which delivered an all time 80 million LEGAL vote total for Biden.

Worst formula showed probability of Biden receiving 80 million legal votes 0.00000000093.
Noteworthy: In classical mechanics formula 5 where I designated Biden with a massive down ticket blue wave found Trump with about 63 million votes, about what he had in 2016. Well short of the 70 million plus he received in 2020.

Reactions: iasooner1
Yeah if she's the only one then it's probably all for not because at least she was outspoken enough to tell everybody what she thought and was going to do. I can't stand the lady, especially her father. But people like John Cornyn, Lindsey Graham, Mitch McConnell and slew of a more need to go, she's just one of the figureheads.

People supported her until she proved herself to be a back-stabbing cvnt. So what’s your point, twatwaffle?
I think Trump won here with around 75% of the vote. If Liz thinks she was ”representing” us with that impeachment vote during his last week in office, the only thing I can say is, “Gee. What a dumb bitch you are, Liz.”

Reminds me of the couple that drank bleach because they said Trump told them it would protect them from Covid. Has about the same relevance.
Not sure where its gone, but police opened a homicide investigation into that stunt. Regardless they are both morons.

Liz said she wants to make sure that Trump gets nowhere near the WH again....who the F does she think she is? 70+ million vote for him and she is the gatekeeper chutzpah much? She should immediately step down and get a news hour gig on CNN. Amazing how these Quisling Vichy Republicans run to MSNBC, CNN, The View and other such nauseatingly brain dead venues to talk about how they are going to change the party and what needs to be done.

Saw that blue dress after she was ousted and though maybe her and Clinton were meeting up later.

The best think of all about this...rids the R's of the Cheney/Rove branch.

That’s laughable. You deserve to follow the Jim Jones cult leader and junior dictator right off the cliff! He lost the popular vote by 3 mil the first time, 7 mil the second time, run him again maybe we can get him stomped by 10 million next time. LOL

Reactions: Syskatine
Just an observation here but it seemed we were hearing about authorities arresting sex trafficking rings every few weeks. Haven't heard of many since the Biden Administration took over.

Cheney needed to go, no doubt. No matter what your feelings of Trump are, to vote to impeach him on those charges was stupid and wrong. With that said, and even though I voted for Trump and absolutely loved his policies, he needs to step back and let someone else be the candidate.

The simple reality is that his personality is abrasive and makes him too easy to hate. He just doesn't know when to shutup. He'll never win the middle in numbers sufficient enough to win the office. I know too many Republican women who refused to vote for him.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
Just an observation here but it seemed we were hearing about authorities arresting sex trafficking rings every few weeks. Haven't heard of many since the Biden Administration took over.
Well they would have to arrest the President Pedo Joe.

77934e5c7b3b1d0ca363986fffe83ae331-17-joe-biden-mcconnell-nieces.h473.w710.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: wyomingosualum
Well I try to have a ministry for the wingnuts who follow cult leaders and wannabe dictators!
Trump and many other conservatives are banned from Facebook and Twitter and God knows where else. However, the Ayatollah, Farrakhan, all the Communist news agencies and well as Maduro are allowed to post on all of them.

With that said, please tell me again which party likes dictators, mass murderers and tyrants?

Case closed, Hall. You're on the wrong side of the equation....again.

Trump and many other conservatives are banned from Facebook and Twitter and God knows where else. However, the Ayatollah, Farrakhan, all the Communist news agencies and well as Maduro are allowed to post on all of them.

With that said, please tell me again which party likes dictators, mass murderers and tyrants?
Those other people haven’t directly fomented an attack on the U.S. Capitol that killed six people.

• Haha
Reactions: Marocain Poke
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT