ADVERTISEMENT

Dean Heil join NCAA champion show on Takedown Radio

I like his comments about being motivated by large booing crowds. MSG, Kinnick, and at State College.

What's funny about his finals match was the crowd was booing him the last minute or so as he went into defensive mode to protect the win (which any wrestler does in that postion) but he was the more aggressive wrestler and took the majority of the offensive shots throughout the match by a good margin.

That's normal though, people are attracted to the unexpected events such as upsets. Would of been huge for Bryce as well as the University of Wyoming. If I didn't have a dog in the fight I probably would have rooted for the 14 seed against the 1 too

That's normal though, people are attracted to the unexpected events such as upsets. Would of been huge for Bryce as well as the University of Wyoming. If I didn't have a dog in the fight I probably would have rooted for the 14 seed against the 1 too

I totally get it but Bryce hadn't shown anything offensively until the last minute. Heil was constantly attacking until he went to seal the win.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT