ADVERTISEMENT

DavidAllen

SquatchinPoke

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 1, 2021
Reactions: skylinepoke
Here bro imagine this being raised around guns as children and taught the dangers of the firearm and how to properly handle them. lol

Pass a fed law that makes federal Highway funding dependent on states enacting laws which only allow issuance of driver’s licenses with showing proof of completion of firearm safety and competency classes.

That or require every citizen to serve 2 years in the military.

Gun violence will go down and reeeeing about guns will go way down.

Reactions: davidallen
Pass a fed law that makes federal Highway funding dependent on states enacting laws which only allow issuance of driver’s licenses with showing proof of completion of firearm safety and competency classes.

What do we do then with dimms pussification of merica?

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

Using federal highway money as a blunt instrument to get what the crooks in dc want in states they will never visit is always a bad idea.

We have a piece of shit culture. The more the left wins the culture wars, the more depression, anxiety and guilt that comes with a libertine lifestyle takes hold. Parents are to blame for 90% of all these kids (and adults) not caring about taking a life. Purposeless atheist lives visiting the dark corners of the human mind while idle.

Using federal highway money as a blunt instrument to get what the crooks in dc want in states they will never visit is always a bad idea.

We have a piece of shit culture. The more the left wins the culture wars, the more depression, anxiety and guilt that comes with a libertine lifestyle takes hold. Parents are to blame for 90% of all these kids (and adults) not caring about taking a life. Purposeless atheist lives visiting the dark corners of the human mind while idle.
I agree, now im far from religious brother but I live a righteous life if that makes any sense. Depending on ones interpretation of course.

I’m not saying it’s a good idea, I’m just saying it will work because it worked with the drinking age.

I’m much more in favor of universal military service.

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I agree, now im far from religious brother but I live a righteous life if that makes any sense. Depending on ones interpretation of course.

Lots of people lead non religious lives that mirror a certain moral code. But over 350 million people, deviance could be lessened by a belief in good works, weekly sermons and probably most importantly being held accountable and supported by a church family.

The chances that JV actually read that self-own are supremely minuscule lol

constitutional carry on

I’m not saying it’s a good idea, I’m just saying it will work because it worked with the drinking age.

I’m much more in favor of universal military service.

I support universal military service. You get out when you are twenty. You go in when you graduate or drop out of high school.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT