ADVERTISEMENT

@davidallen

Do you think people like David Allen care if the government violated Trump's Constitutional rights? Hell no they don't, they fully support the government doing anything they can to destroy Trump, his associates and anyone who dares to support him.
I know there are leftists who think that way. But to be honest I didn't used to think David was one of them. I thought he was nothing more than a troll the had fun messing with MAGA heads. I realize now how wrong I was.

More or less.
No, you don't get to pull that! You said two weeks. Two weeks it is or you have mud all over your face. You'll need to post a picture so the rest of us can have a good laugh at your expense.

No, you don't get to pull that! You said two weeks. Two weeks it is or you have mud all over your face. You'll need to post a picture so the rest of us can have a good laugh at your expense.
The laugh is on you, my friend. You just don't get to hear it.

The laugh is on you, my friend. You just don't get to hear it.
Oh, David, David, David. More defelction from you. If you aren't dodging you're deflecting. You're a two trick pony. But I will admit you're very good at both your tricks.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT