ADVERTISEMENT

@davidallen, Please Show Us Some Good News

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
Your hatred for all things Donald Trump has been well established, although, to be honest I have never understood what it is about the man that has driven you to such insane levels of hate (Is it because he beat Hillary? Is it that he insulted your team back after you insulted him?)

But for now he is out of the picture. You wanted him gone and he is gone, your team has swept to total victory; you control it all, the House, the Senate, the Presidency, the MSM, the tv and movie celebrities, the intelligence communities, the major cities, woke corporations such as the one for whom you work.

But it appears that things are going very badly: inflation, border crisis, rampant crime, the debacle in Afghanistan, repeated botches of Covid policy. The “return to normal” seems to be going in reverse.

It’s been seven months since Trump was ousted, and Biden’s handlers have reversed Trump policies as fast as they can (except, of course, for Trump’s bone headed trade war and tariffs, no, that policy they have doubled down on). So it would be disingenuous to suggest any bad news is Trump’s fault.

I know you are going to dismiss this as my attempt to rub your nose in all the bad news, as if I am glad to see it happening. But you would be mistaken. It sickens me to see what is happening to our country under your team’s guidance, particularly since libertarian analysis told you in advance this would be the result. But like Trump’s team you didn’t listen and now we are paying the price for your intransigence.

So let me finally get to my point. You are the acclaimed expert at crunching data points provided by your Google masters. I’m asking you to provide some good news. Find something - anything! - from Google that the country can hang its hat on. Something to inspire us, something to get us out of our depressing funk. I honestly think you’re the only person on this board that can do it.

Last edited:
Not to be an ass here but you are making the same mistake that the left's opposition has be making for 100 years. You still think the left wants this country to prosper and continue to be the leader of the free world, when their desires are the exact opposite. Once you wrap your head around some of your fellow citizens wanting to destroy your country everything the left is doing starts to make sense. All the failures you see taking place are actually great successes to those on the left.

Not to be an ass here but you are making the same mistake that the left's opposition has be making for 100 years. You still think the left wants this country to prosper and continue to be the leader of the free world, when their desires are the exact opposite. Once you wrap your head around some of your fellow citizens wanting to destroy your country everything the left is doing starts to make sense. All the failures you see taking place are actually great successes to those on the left.
I think you paint with too broad a brush. I do not believe every leftist is intentionally working for the destruction of the republic. As misguided as @davidallen is, for example, i do not think he wants to see America collapse. He has a pretty good gig right now, and America's collapse will take him with it.

I think most leftists decided to join the team while they were young, it was exciting to be a rebel (knowing that by living in a relatively free society they would face minimum negative consequences), never “studied” what their team advocated beyond a few feel good sound bites, were told that joining the leftist team made them one of the “cool” kids, far smarter than anyone on the right. Once they grow into adulthood and gain an understanding of real life many of them drop their childish notions. But some of them have bought in so deeply they can’t find their way out of the maze. I have always put David in that category. He knows the harm his team causes and desperately hopes the country rights itself before it’s too late and he has to publicly admit he is wrong.

But I could be wrong about him. Maybe he really believes a tyrannical government is best.

Reactions: K2C Sooner
Your hatred for all things Donald Trump has been well established, although, to be honest I have never understood what it is about the man that has driven you to such insane levels of hate (Is it because he beat Hillary? Is it that he insulted your team back after you insulted him?)

But for now he is out of the picture. You wanted him gone and he is gone, your team has swept to total victory; you control it all, the House, the Senate, the Presidency, the MSM, the tv and movie celebrities, the intelligence communities, the major cities, woke corporations such as the one for whom you work.

But it appears that things are going very badly: inflation, border crisis, rampant crime, the debacle in Afghanistan, repeated botches of Covid policy. The “return to normal” seems to be going in reverse.

It’s been seven months since Trump was ousted, and Biden’s handlers have reversed Trump policies as fast as they can (except, of course, for Trump’s bone headed trade war and tariffs, no, that policy they have doubled down on). So it would be disingenuous to suggest any bad news is Trump’s fault.

I know you are going to dismiss this as my attempt to rub your nose in all the bad news, as if I am glad to see it happening. But you would be mistaken. It sickens me to see what is happening to our country under your team’s guidance, particularly since libertarian analysis told you in advance this would be the result. But like Trump’s team you didn’t listen and now we are paying the price for your intransigence.

So let me finally get to my point. You are the acclaimed expert at crunching data points provided by your Google masters. I’m asking you to provide some good news. Find something - anything! - from Google that the country can hang its hat on. Something to inspire us, something to get us out of our depressing funk. I honestly think you’re the only person on this board that can do it.
" (Is it because he beat Hillary?"

His whole household cried when Cank lost to Trump so there is your answer.
Then the whole Left threw a tantrum because Evil Nazi Racist Orangeman won proving everything the Propagandist MSM had been telling them, America is RACIST!

Ssssshhh; don’t bother sc@man’s tranquil ‘end/begins again’ day. Zshe has electric toys for transport/amusement to abuse.
Zshe’ll bring forth it’s enlightened conclusions after daddy Googs see fit to interpret it as a minor change in leadership positions in a faraway inconsequential Country

Reactions: OUSOONER67
They serve good treats to the media? I was really trying to think hard and that was all I came up with.

" (Is it because he beat Hillary?"

His whole household cried when Cank lost to Trump so there is your answer.
Then the whole Left threw a tantrum because Evil Nazi Racist Orangeman won proving everything the Propagandist MSM had been telling them, America is RACIST!

not true. He has a son that is pro trump. Sometimes testosterone skips a generation.

I’m asking you to provide some good news. Find something - anything! - from Google that the country can hang its hat on. Something to inspire us, something to get us out of our depressing funk. I honestly think you’re the only person on this board that can do it.

He's ending a war.

My IRA is up over 1% today. Dow's up again.

https://www.ncsl.org/research/labor-and-employment/national-employment-monthly-update.aspx

OU twats tried to bury us but we'll land on our feet in the PAC, and big12 football will better than its been in a decade this year. Wth do you want besides low unemployment, ending an Asian war, my stock portfolio doing pretty good, and great fall football? Sweet Jesus, Dan, we've got it great.

OU twats tried to bury us
CURSES!!!!!! FOILED AGAIN!!!!!!!!

But seriously, Little Bronie, I doubt “burying” OSU was a consideration in OU jumping to the SEC, as changing conferences would do little to further that goal that 90-18-7 hasn’t already done.

Good luck with the big OSU/USC rivalry that’s certain to develop in the PAC. I’ll be rootin’ for ya!!!!!!

But seriously, Little Bronie, I doubt “burying” OSU was a consideration in OU jumping to the SEC, as changing conferences would do little to further that goal that 90-18-7 hasn’t already done.

Good luck with the big OSU/USC rivalry that’s certain to develop in the PAC. I’ll be rootin’ for ya!!!!!!

Toofless nation idn't gon' be happy when OU drops a few and doesn't get into the CFP. I think ya'll are nuts to leave this perfect setup.

Get ready -- it's 50/50 that in 6 - 7 years OSU really does have a great rivalry with USC and a bigger national footprint and OU is back to being a solid program stuck behind 'Bama with GA, LSU, Fla, etc.

Well, @davidallen, I guess you’ve been too busy collating data to respond. Fortunately J.P. Spears has done your work for you! He’s found 17 - 17! Who knew he has so many! - great achievements. There are so many achievements it takes almost 16 minutes to get through them all. Biden is truly an amazing leader. We are so lucky to have him to guide us through these perilous times. Bask in the glow of Biden greatness, @davidallen!

• Haha
Reactions: iasooner2000
Toofless nation idn't gon' be happy when OU drops a few and doesn't get into the CFP. I think ya'll are nuts to leave this perfect setup.

Get ready -- it's 50/50 that in 6 - 7 years OSU really does have a great rivalry with USC and a bigger national footprint and OU is back to being a solid program stuck behind 'Bama with GA, LSU, Fla, etc.
Sorry, but USC will never grant OSU “rival” status.

• Haha

Its one thing to come over and talk politics. A entirely different thing to come over and disrespect. I know who you are responding to is idiot, please take what he says as so. No need to get disrespectful about OSU for that. Put him on ignore if you have to. He is easier to listen to that way.

GDP Growth Rate under Biden over 6% .
https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/a...owth-was-the-worst-since-the-great-depression How did Trump do?
Stock market is close to an all time high.
Unemployment is down.
He is getting us out of an Asian war that we could never win.

Yea...well just like the ex flop eared goat herding rodent in chief and his sycophant's...Trump did everything to get the economy going. Right isn't that how it works? Sure worked in 2016, 2017 1n 2018 after Trump won.

Regardless hang on to those nuggets and and visit us after the mid-terms', because the shit your listing means nothing to about 50% of this country.

Oh if the asian war couldn't been won why didn't the ex-flop eared goat herding rodent in chief get us out instead of okaying a troop surge? And why didn't cho xiden fight that imbecile to not commit more troops if this was unwinnable?

Oh and the subtitle of the article you linked
"The pandemic was partly to blame, and there are some measures that make his record look better. But it was not a stellar performance."
"This is, let’s be clear from the start, not a perfect way of measuring presidential economic performance. There are lots of things that determine economic growth rates other than who is in the White House, and when a president does make a difference the results may be felt long after he’s left Washington. Still, it’s a widely used metric and Trump was downright obsessed with it, so here goes."

Yea...well just like the ex flop eared goat herding rodent in chief and his sycophant's...Trump did everything to get the economy going. Right isn't that how it works? Sure worked in 2016, 2017 1n 2018 after Trump won.

Regardless hang on to those nuggets and and visit us after the mid-terms', because the shit your listing means nothing to about 50% of this country.

Oh if the asian war couldn't been won why didn't the ex-flop eared goat herding rodent in chief get us out instead of okaying a troop surge? And why didn't cho xiden fight that imbecile to not commit more troops if this was unwinnable?

Oh and the subtitle of the article you linked
"The pandemic was partly to blame, and there are some measures that make his record look better. But it was not a stellar performance."
"This is, let’s be clear from the start, not a perfect way of measuring presidential economic performance. There are lots of things that determine economic growth rates other than who is in the White House, and when a president does make a difference the results may be felt long after he’s left Washington. Still, it’s a widely used metric and Trump was downright obsessed with it, so here goes."

Says the guy that's addicted to losing. Trump DID get us in a recession, and did NOT get us out of Afhanistan, and DID lie and say covid would just go away like a miracle instead of actually combatting the virus.

You gonna have a Washington Generals bumper sticker next?

OU twats tried to bury us but we'll land on our feet in the PAC,
Hang in there, bronie. I'm sure this is just "posturing," and a lot can happen between now and 2025.

ADVERTISEMENT