ADVERTISEMENT

Dark - Netflix

Cowpoke

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
First, did our search option disappear after the last rivals update? I can't find it.

2nd, Anyone watching Dark on Netflix? LOVE it so far. Its in German so its all subtitled, but you get used to it.

Its a dark, gritty, moody.. scifi, time travely, mystery type of show. Really well written and acted. A LOT of characters you have to keep straight in your head and how their families are tied together. It can be a little slowish of a burn, but its held my attention well.

I'm early in season 2 right now, think there are 3 seasons.

Definitely a slow burn and a little challenging to keep the families sorted out. We are fairly early in season 1 and it is holding our attention.

I rewatched the first two episodes after finishing episode 5 or 6. Sometimes I feel like I need a notepad to keep things straight.

Don't worry, if you are early in season 1, its about to get more complicated 😁

Reactions: Marocain Poke
I was liking it early but failed to keep watching because it was so hard to follow after a while. Just like Westworld. They try too damn hard.

Reactions: Cowpoke
I was liking it early but failed to keep watching because it was so hard to follow after a while. Just like Westworld. They try too damn hard.

Past season 1, Westworld felt like they were just throwing in shit to make it complicated, to me Dark just feels like its a better thought out story....that happens to be complicated. We'll see if season two holds up, or if it just goes the way of Westworld.

Loved it.

it definitely is convoluted, and becomes significantly more so in season 3, which took a bit of the shine off for me.
Overall, I’d give season 1 and 2 a 9.5/10 and season 3 an 8./10

Reactions: Cowpoke
Loved it.

it definitely is convoluted, and becomes significantly more so in season 3, which took a bit of the shine off for me.
Overall, I’d give season 1 and 2 a 9.5/10 and season 3 an 8./10

I'm one episode into season 3 and am already let down.

Reactions: Been Jammin
I have watched 8 episodes of season one. I am loving it. I did Google “dark character chart” and found an image that helps me follow along. Also, instead of subtitles, I am listening to English dub.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT