ADVERTISEMENT

Dan

Syskatine

Heisman Winner
Gold Member
Oct 14, 2018
We've both stated our opinions of yesterday. So what should we do if Vlad lights up Ukraine?

We've both stated our opinions of yesterday. So what should we do if Vlad lights up Ukraine?
Get all our people out now, no more messy withdrawals, one is enough.

FXg3hXYWAAApNxQ

Last edited:
If a nuke is dropped won't be by Vlad-
I'll give everyone a chance to say who drops it
Here's a hint

I don’t know what “we” should do, Sys. But I do know what “we” should not do: light him up in return. Perhaps before that happens “we” should give Ukraine permission to return to negotiations for a peaceful settlement.

In return I have a challenge for you. Next time you post a link make it a thoughtful opinion piece, not something from Twitter.

Last edited:
Reactions: LAY THE WOODY
Just think what our options would be today if we’d unilaterally disarmed back in the 80s as the Lardful Dodger, syskafag, pedoscott, and Groomer Pyle types were recommending.
Lol where do you get this shit?
I don’t know what “we” should do, Sys. But I do know what “we” should not do: light him up in return. Perhaps before that happens “we” should give Ukraine permission to return to negotiations for a peaceful settlement.

In return I have a challenge for you. Next time you post a link make it a thoughtful opinion piece, not something from Twitter.
Guess "we" was the wrong pronoun, da Comrade?

Your disgust with twitter is misplaced, you should set up an account and look up your favorite writers. Dan if you scroll down there are usually articles that people post. Tweets are frequently a gateway to an article or opinion piece. I get you don't like it, but you'd be surprised at the ease you can satisfy your utopian anarchist anti-american confirmation bias if you just follow writers you like.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Lol where do you get this shit?

Guess "we" was the wrong pronoun, da Comrade?

Your disgust with twitter is misplaced, you should set up an account and look up your favorite writers. Dan if you scroll down there are usually articles that people post. Tweets are frequently a gateway to an article or opinion piece. I get you don't like it, but you'd be surprised at the ease you can satisfy your utopian anarchist anti-american confirmation bias if you just follow writers you like.
I don't feel disgust toward Twitter. I just don't think it is a trustworthy source for accurate information. It seems to be a place where one can find "gotcha" talking points. You say you get information from other places, but I don't remember you ever posting anything other than Twitter. It leaves us with nothing to read and ponder. And it gives the impression you have done no deep thinking about a subject, only found a quick "gotcha" on Twitter that you can use to troll the board. It makes it look like you are not very intelligent.

I don't feel disgust toward Twitter. I just don't think it is a trustworthy source for accurate information. It seems to be a place where one can find "gotcha" talking points. You say you get information from other places, but I don't remember you ever posting anything other than Twitter. It leaves us with nothing to read and ponder. And it gives the impression you have done no deep thinking about a subject, only found a quick "gotcha" on Twitter that you can use to troll the board. It makes it look like you are not very intelligent.

Might wanna take @Rdcldad with your twitter thoughts as well.

Unless you’re giving him a pass.

Also….PA AF.

Thanks, JD, your advice is always welcome.
It just seems to me like this whole twitter thing you posted is more about personalties than the principle.

Which is surprising coming from someone as clearly principled as yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
yet to see any legal analysis on otards document storage

let alone canks home brew servers

i’m sure there will be an investigation and have no doubt the truth will come out

It just seems to me like this whole twitter thing you posted is more about personalties than the principle.

Which is surprising coming from someone as clearly principled as yourself.
I appreciate the compliment!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT