ADVERTISEMENT

Damn cats

Rulz

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jan 10, 2005
So, we took in my moms cat (which was actually a cat I rescued some years ago), since he’s kind of a needy old bastard and a bully.

My step daughter has a cat in our house, she never goes outside, and is a “ghost”, she’s deathley afraid of male humans.

So these two idiots don’t get along very well to say the least. Thankfully our home is big enough they can stay in separate areas and avoid each other. But, they each get curious and about once or twice a week, they will encounter one another in the living areas and have a puke fest.

Yes, they get all mad and meowy and start puking at each other. It’s the gotdamndest thing I have ever seen. And quite revolting to deal with. They will eat with vigor before these meetings, then proceed with this “courtship” that leads to a plethora of hisses and gacks.

I have cut back on the feedings of course, but my old cat (he stays where I am most of the time) will literally wake me up at night pawing on my chest and breathing his shit cat breath in my face demanding food. So I can sleep, I’ll give him some, then wake up to...you guessed it, more gotdam cat puke.

I’m so gotdam sick of these two gotdam piece of shit quadruped piles of hairy ass meowing mutherf^#}ed up mammals!!! SHIT!!!

Anyway, while you are giving thanks this holiday season, just remember to be glad you don’t have two gotdam cats trying to outpuke each other in your gotdam house.

Peace, love, and glue factories.

So, we took in my moms cat (which was actually a cat I rescued some years ago), since he’s kind of a needy old bastard and a bully.

My step daughter has a cat in our house, she never goes outside, and is a “ghost”, she’s deathley afraid of male humans.

So these two idiots don’t get along very well to say the least. Thankfully our home is big enough they can stay in separate areas and avoid each other. But, they each get curious and about once or twice a week, they will encounter one another in the living areas and have a puke fest.

Yes, they get all mad and meowy and start puking at each other. It’s the gotdamndest thing I have ever seen. And quite revolting to deal with. They will eat with vigor before these meetings, then proceed with this “courtship” that leads to a plethora of hisses and gacks.

I have cut back on the feedings of course, but my old cat (he stays where I am most of the time) will literally wake me up at night pawing on my chest and breathing his shit cat breath in my face demanding food. So I can sleep, I’ll give him some, then wake up to...you guessed it, more gotdam cat puke.

I’m so gotdam sick of these two gotdam piece of shit quadruped piles of hairy ass meowing mutherf^#}ed up mammals!!! SHIT!!!

Anyway, while you are giving thanks this holiday season, just remember to be glad you don’t have two gotdam cats trying to outpuke each other in your gotdam house.

Peace, love, and glue factories.

5 stars for humor.

Might try changing feed. They'll be a little more expensive, but they do frequently work.

We have a nice little doggie. She’s awesome. She’s a small dog, but not a yapper, and can sit with anyone of us for hours, sometimes watches movies with us. My kind of dog.

This cat thing was a huge mistake.

Thought I would do a good deed and take in a rescue cat about 10 years ago. It’s a commitment to take on any animal, so to me, once in this “relationship” I have to see it through until the end lol.

The other cat is one my wife bought for my stepdaughter. So I’m not the decision maker there...but, when she moves out, kitty goes too. Jiggity jig.

Once these relationships have ended, I will be getting a chocolate lab. Now that we have the land for such a dog, I won’t feel like I’m doing one a disservice by holding them captive in a little house. We have a pond and about 25 acres for a dog like that to roam around.

Never knew cats puked so much. Good gawd. That has to suck to be an animal that sleeps all day, eats, shits in a box, and pukes for fun.

I think I had a roommate in college that did he same.

Reactions: trapped_in_tx
We have a nice little doggie. She’s awesome. She’s a small dog, but not a yapper, and can sit with anyone of us for hours, sometimes watches movies with us. My kind of dog.

This cat thing was a huge mistake.

Thought I would do a good deed and take in a rescue cat about 10 years ago. It’s a commitment to take on any animal, so to me, once in this “relationship” I have to see it through until the end lol.

The other cat is one my wife bought for my stepdaughter. So I’m not the decision maker there...but, when she moves out, kitty goes too. Jiggity jig.

Once these relationships have ended, I will be getting a chocolate lab. Now that we have the land for such a dog, I won’t feel like I’m doing one a disservice by holding them captive in a little house. We have a pond and about 25 acres for a dog like that to roam around.

Never knew cats puked so much. Good gawd. That has to suck to be an animal that sleeps all day, eats, shits in a box, and pukes for fun.

I think I had a roommate in college that did he same.

It's not normal for cats to vomit that often. Maybe hairballs every month or two. Regular vomiting of food is due to a medical issue that your vet can probably help with. The following should be at the top of your list of causes:
Inflammatory Bowel Disease
Food Allergy
Chronic Pancreatitis
Hyperthyroidism
Constipation
Overeating
(there are other potential causes)

Spend some money at the vet. Save yourself daily frustration/stress. It may be as simple as changing their diet and limiting volume per meal. But, seek out help from your vet.

First girl I dated, her family had 19 cats in their house.

Nineteen.

Relationship didn’t progress very far.

Gawd, talk about thread potential, but I won't go there. That said, please/please don't post any pics!!:eek:

Sounds like you got more pussy than I did.

I was so young at the time that version of pussy was probably the only one I was aware of. Getting a kiss was big time.

Still remember all those damn cat eyes peeking though multiple windows as I’d walk up to her front door. Eeessh.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT