ADVERTISEMENT

Dain Bramaged Joe Biden.

Yeah, he was convicted by public opinion, beat by almost 8 million votes and FIRED by a majority of Americans.

Other than that, the posse is continuing the pursuit as to any other issues so we’ll see if they find proof of law breaking. There is a reason he’s being investigated because that doesn’t happen even politically unless there is enough smoke they suspect fire. No rush either way because the wheels of justice turn slowly anyway either to nail him if justified or to prove his innocence as to that smoke.

Now that’s complete delusion! He lost the popular vote by 3 million the first time, almost eight million this time, heck run him again I believe he can lose by double digit millions in 24! Most true Americans including many Republicans I know don’t like insurrectionists or incompetent narcissists as President.

His politics and yours is in the MINORITY! It seems it doesn’t sell to MOST Americans! Get rid of more of the nuts like Gaetz, Greene, Gohmert, McCarthy, and Johnson and maybe once total nutcases are gone there may be sane people willing to listen to policy positions. Crazy doesn’t sell well in the real world and certainly not to the majority.

Vaccine accessibility ramped up for all
Stimulus payments many of you received and cashed
Restored standing and leadership with NATO Allies
Putting Putin on notice about cyber warfare
About to pass an bipartisan Infrastructure bill to fix America’s roads, bridges, dams, and ports creating thousands of new jobs
Incentivizing onshore manufacture of microchips for auto industry
Trying to stop voter suppression bills by GOP to protect Democracy

Pretty good start for the first 150 days in office.
You were serious when you typed this?

You guys are pots that call a kettle black! It’s ok to disagree without being disagreeable.

Enjoy your day!
Cool

200.gif

Who are you guys and what associates me with those guys? Let me know what you find disagreeable with my platform and I’ll try my best to communicate to you.
I’ll help with NPC translation. Anyone that says anything that’s different than what he’s been told is a MAGA racistsexisthomophobealtrightfauxnewsconspiracytheorywhitesupremacywhatever.

Who are you guys and what associates me with those guys? Let me know what you find disagreeable with my platform and I’ll try my best to communicate to you.
You claim I have cognitive issues and you don’t know me. What I typed is completely factual but you must disagree with those facts because they don’t support an opposite position you hold. So be it! I can disagree and so can you. The point is, we can disagree without being disagreeable.

So, we disagree. No mystery there and no surprise. Others like Launch joined your position because it’s opposite of mine. All I gave was an answer to your query and you don’t agree with my answer. So be it. You and Launch and the majority of people on this board don’t agree with my position. All I pointed out was nationally, my position is in the majority as recent national elections verified. That is fact!

It’s ok to disagree and when I give my viewpoint I’m well aware it disrupts the conservative echo chamber that is the 24/7 politics board. That will bring counter posts and typically personal attacks that I try to refrain from. A lot of your like minded brethren can’t seem to resist personal attacks if someone holds different opinions than them. I find that comical because as much as they believe I’m full of it they are proving they are too!
That’s the point. Different viewpoints exist but the people holding those different viewpoints aren’t any better than the other guy especially based on something as nebulous as political opinion!

• Haha
Reactions: okcpokefan12
You claim I have cognitive issues and you don’t know me. What I typed is completely factual but you must disagree with those facts because they don’t support an opposite position you hold. So be it! I can disagree and so can you. The point is, we can disagree without being disagreeable.

So, we disagree. No mystery there and no surprise. Others like Launch joined your position because it’s opposite of mine. All I gave was an answer to your query and you don’t agree with my answer. So be it. You and Launch and the majority of people on this board don’t agree with my position. All I pointed out was nationally, my position is in the majority as recent national elections verified. That is fact!

It’s ok to disagree and when I give my viewpoint I’m well aware it disrupts the conservative echo chamber that is the 24/7 politics board. That will bring counter posts and typically personal attacks that I try to refrain from. A lot of your like minded brethren can’t seem to resist personal attacks if someone holds different opinions than them. I find that comical because as much as they believe I’m full of it they are proving they are too!
That’s the point. Different viewpoints exist but the people holding those different viewpoints aren’t any better than the other guy especially based on something as nebulous as political opinion!
Stopped reading at factual.

I’ll help with NPC translation. Anyone that says anything that’s different than what he’s been told is a MAGA racistsexisthomophobealtrightfauxnewsconspiracytheorywhitesupremacywhatever.
Let me help:

He lost the senate.

He lost the house.

He never won a majority.

He was impeached twice.

He lost the presidency.

Keep.... bragging, I guess?

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

tenor.gif

Let me help:

He lost the senate.

He lost the house.

He never won a majority.

He was impeached twice.

He lost the presidency.

Keep.... bragging, I guess?
Yore doing it wrong. Instructions went out to start squealing that new people are totally way worse than Orange Hitler that’s been gone for 6 months now. Don’t get left behind.

Like @On Tulsa Time I don’t know you. I don’t know that I necessarily disagree with you, but you and others like you on this board befuddle me. I wouldn't say you exhibit cognitive issues, but surely there is a psychological term for the seemingly emotional reaction you had when Trump became president. I’m making assumptions here, but I suspect you didn’t give the man a second thought when he was just a rich playboy, and joined with your fellow leftists in derisive laughter when he ran for president, and were absolutely certain there was no way he could beat Hillary, an exalted figure of contemporary leftist lore. When he won it must have been more bitter and humiliating than a slap across the cheek, and the resulting emotional reaction was one of supreme contempt and hatred for a man you didn’t give a second thought about only a few months earlier. I guess the thing that surprised me the most was how personally you and your tribe took the loss. And here we are 7 months after he lost re-election and you are still focused on him like a laser. I would suggest you should let it go. But for some reason you don’t seem to be able.

Yore doing it wrong. Instructions went out to start squealing that new people are totally way worse than Orange Hitler that’s been gone for 6 months now. Don’t get left behind.
I have no idea wth that means.

Like @On Tulsa Time I don’t know you. I don’t know that I necessarily disagree with you, but you and others like you on this board befuddle me. I wouldn't say you exhibit cognitive issues, but surely there is a psychological term for the seemingly emotional reaction you had when Trump became president. I’m making assumptions here, but I suspect you didn’t give the man a second thought when he was just a rich playboy, and joined with your fellow leftists in derisive laughter when he ran for president, and were absolutely certain there was no way he could beat Hillary, an exalted figure of contemporary leftist lore. When he won it must have been more bitter and humiliating than a slap across the cheek, and the resulting emotional reaction was one of supreme contempt and hatred for a man you didn’t give a second thought about only a few months earlier. I guess the thing that surprised me the most was how personally you and your tribe took the loss. And here we are 7 months after he lost re-election and you are still focused on him like a laser. I would suggest you should let it go. But for some reason you don’t seem to be able.
It is in the rear view mirror as far as I’m concerned. I’m very thankful for that!

I respond on this board when Trump supporters glorify a very flawed man that in my view tried a coup against my country and its voting process based on complete lies especially when all 50 states certified the election results to Congress; many of them completely run by Republicans! That is inexcusable conduct to me and anybody that loves this country!

He summoned a mob to Washington ON THE DAY OF CERTIFICATION and sent them to the Capitol to at the very least try and intimidate Congress and at worst commit violent acts to the building and those defending it. Again, inexcusable conduct for a president! If there was no intent, the rally would have been held on any other day other than the day Congress convened to certify the election results!

When Trump tries to define reality despite clear evidence to the contrary and refuses to live in actual reality with millions of followers who believe in his delusions he’s a danger to our democracy as the attack on the Capitol proves! That can never be forgotten if you’re an American that loves this country and democracy!

If you believe in government of the people by the people and for the people then voting results and majority opinion matter, especially when duly certified by every state in the Union.

If he’s found to be a co-conspirator or has broken other laws he needs to be held accountable by our nation’s laws that he regularly ignored using executive privilege while in office.

Yeah, he was convicted by public opinion, beat by almost 8 million votes and FIRED by a majority of Americans.

Other than that, the posse is continuing the pursuit as to any other issues so we’ll see if they find proof of law breaking. There is a reason he’s being investigated because that doesn’t happen even politically unless there is enough smoke they suspect fire. No rush either way because the wheels of justice turn slowly anyway either to nail him if justified or to prove his innocence as to that smoke.

Now that’s complete delusion! He lost the popular vote by 3 million the first time, almost eight million this time, heck run him again I believe he can lose by double digit millions in 24! Most true Americans including many Republicans I know don’t like insurrectionists or incompetent narcissists as President.

His politics and yours is in the MINORITY! It seems it doesn’t sell to MOST Americans! Get rid of more of the nuts like Gaetz, Greene, Gohmert, McCarthy, and Johnson and maybe once total nutcases are gone there may be sane people willing to listen to policy positions. Crazy doesn’t sell well in the real world and certainly not to the majority.

Vaccine accessibility ramped up for all
Stimulus payments many of you received and cashed
Restored standing and leadership with NATO Allies
Putting Putin on notice about cyber warfare
About to pass an bipartisan Infrastructure bill to fix America’s roads, bridges, dams, and ports creating thousands of new jobs
Incentivizing onshore manufacture of microchips for auto industry
Trying to stop voter suppression bills by GOP to protect Democracy

Pretty good start for the first 150 days in office.

So your short answer is No, he hasn't been Convicted.
Convicted by Public Opinion doesn't count.

Last edited:
It is in the rear view mirror as far as I’m concerned. I’m very thankful for that!

I respond on this board when Trump supporters glorify a very flawed man that in my view tried a coup against my country and its voting process based on complete lies especially when all 50 states certified the election results to Congress; many of them completely run by Republicans! That is inexcusable conduct to me and anybody that loves this country!

He summoned a mob to Washington ON THE DAY OF CERTIFICATION and sent them to the Capitol to at the very least try and intimidate Congress and at worst commit violent acts to the building and those defending it. Again, inexcusable conduct for a president! If there was no intent, the rally would have been held on any other day other than the day Congress convened to certify the election results!

When Trump tries to define reality despite clear evidence to the contrary and refuses to live in actual reality with millions of followers who believe in his delusions he’s a danger to our democracy as the attack on the Capitol proves! That can never be forgotten if you’re an American that loves this country and democracy!

If you believe in government of the people by the people and for the people then voting results and majority opinion matter, especially when duly certified by every state in the Union.

If he’s found to be a co-conspirator or has broken other laws he needs to be held accountable by our nation’s laws that he regularly ignored using executive privilege while in office.
Everyone should read this. Go ahead and take the time. And consider just how much irony is completely and utterly lost on this guy when he hits that post button.

🤣

Thank you for this post. Establishing derangement is important.

You should be institutionalized.

Reactions: Medic007

Your comment belies your notion that “it’s all in the rear view mirror.” You claim you joined this particular conversation in order to respond to Trump supporters for supporting Trump, a man you find to be seriously flawed (on that we are in complete agreement).

The problem is this thread was started and intended to be a discussion about the serious cognitive flaws of the current president. And it was 12 or 13 comments in before Trump’s name was brought up. By @Syskatine. As it invariably is by an obsessed Trump hater in virtually every thread on this board.

Three or four comments later you entered the fray with some ridiculous gibberish attacking Trump and pretending Biden does not have the flaws he so often exhibits in public.

And in your reply to me you launched into a nonsensical argument that Trump, in a narcissistic pique, tried to overthrow the election by calling on his supporters to ransack the capitol, none of which resembles reality.

I’ll say again I don’t know you and can’t comment on your cognitive abilities. But your relentless resort to voicing Democratic talking points as if you are spouting undeniable truths is juvenile in the least and moronic at the most.

I have written proof in this thread you have cognitive issues. So I’m done with you.
A reminder: What one says and especially how one says it defines one. This is a golden rule for the administrator about to administer intelligence quotient testing.

With every post, all of us provide gold mines of information for those such as On Tulsa Time. On Tulsa Time is highly skilled in determining who among us doesn't have much on the ball.

A reminder: What one says and especially how one says it defines one. This is a golden rule for the administrator about to administer intelligence quotient testing.

With every post, all of us provide gold mines of information for those such as On Tulsa Time. On Tulsa Time is highly skilled in determining who among us doesn't have much on the ball.
Word

And it was 12 or 13 comments in before Trump’s name was brought up. By @Syskatine. As it invariably is by an obsessed Trump hater in virtually every thread on this board.

First, thank you. I would like to be acknowledged as the foremost board Trump hater, and was from the very first instant he became a serious contender.

Second, I want you to sincerely acknowledge the rank hypocrisy of anyone on this board that was silent during the Trump years, but now criticize Joe Biden for:

1. Dementia,
2. Corruption,
3. Lying,
4. Incompetence,
5. Nepotism,
6. Disloyalty, and
7. Narcissism.,

and I will promise never to introduce Donald Trump in a thread of yours that attacks Joe Biden for any of the aforementioned qualities. You have complete carte blanche -- immunity -- from any "But Trump!" point from me, in perpetuity, if you acknowledge the screaming hypocrisy of these posters for now criticizing Joe Biden for any of these things after completely turning a blind eye to Trump's egregious displays of all these vices during his presidency.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

First, thank you. I would like to be acknowledged as the foremost board Trump hater, and was from the very first instant he became a serious contender.

Second, I want you to sincerely acknowledge the rank hypocrisy of anyone on this board that was silent during the Trump years, but now criticize Joe Biden for:

1. Dementia,
2. Corruption,
3. Lying,
4. Incompetence,
5. Nepotism,
6. Disloyalty, and
7. Narcissism.,

and I will promise never to introduce Donald Trump in a thread of yours that attacks Joe Biden for any of the aforementioned qualities. You have complete carte blanche -- immunity -- from any "But Trump!" point from me, in perpetuity, if you acknowledge the screaming hypocrisy of these posters for now criticizing Joe Biden for any of these things after completely turning a blind eye to Trump's egregious displays of all these vices during his presidency.

I sincerely acknowledge there are many hypocritical Trump supporters that ignored your list of seven things about which you and others attacked Donald Trump and now turn around and issue the same condemnation toward Joe Biden. I sincerely acknowledge that which you ask me to sincerely acknowledge.

So are we good now? Will you keep your word and never introduce Trump in another thread? Will you keep your promise?

1. Dementia,
2. Corruption,
3. Lying,
4. Incompetence,
5. Nepotism,
6. Disloyalty, and
7. Narcissism.,

I sincerely acknowledge there are many hypocritical Trump supporters that ignored your list of seven things about which you and others attacked Donald Trump and now turn around and issue the same condemnation toward Joe Biden. I sincerely acknowledge that which you ask me to sincerely acknowledge.

So are we good now? Will you keep your word and never introduce Trump in another thread? Will you keep your promise?
Okay then we have a deal Mundane Dan. I will not introduce Donald Trump in a thread of yours that attacks Joe Biden for any of the aforementioned qualities.

Reactions: Ponca Dan
Okay then we have a deal Mundane Dan. I will not introduce Donald Trump in a thread of yours that attacks Joe Biden for any of the aforementioned qualities.
I’ll get right on attacking Joe Biden for each of those characteristics, each of which he has practiced daily since his inauguration!

Your comment belies your notion that “it’s all in the rear view mirror.” You claim you joined this particular conversation in order to respond to Trump supporters for supporting Trump, a man you find to be seriously flawed (on that we are in complete agreement).

The problem is this thread was started and intended to be a discussion about the serious cognitive flaws of the current president. And it was 12 or 13 comments in before Trump’s name was brought up. By @Syskatine. As it invariably is by an obsessed Trump hater in virtually every thread on this board.

Three or four comments later you entered the fray with some ridiculous gibberish attacking Trump and pretending Biden does not have the flaws he so often exhibits in public.

And in your reply to me you launched into a nonsensical argument that Trump, in a narcissistic pique, tried to overthrow the election by calling on his supporters to ransack the capitol, none of which resembles reality.

I’ll say again I don’t know you and can’t comment on your cognitive abilities. But your relentless resort to voicing Democratic talking points as if you are spouting undeniable truths is juvenile in the least and moronic at the most.
So we disagree. Fine by me.

At a certain, sad level you have to admire his commitment to doubling, tripling, and quadrupling down on being a real life internet meme. 🤣

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT