ADVERTISEMENT

Daily COVID Deaths in Sweden Hit Zero, as Other Nations Brace for More Lockdowns

windriverrange

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 7, 2008
Catoosa

Interesting....when I knew they were doing this right is when the media and dickhead bureaucrats in Europe quit trying to shame them into adopting all the measures the rest of Europe was foisting on their citizens and Sweden followed their own path.
Sweden has 1438 deaths per million compared with its Scandinavian peers:
Denmark - 437
Finland - 176
Norway - 146

Sweden has 1438 deaths per million compared with its Scandinavian peers:
Denmark - 437
Finland - 176
Norway - 146
When you consider the collateral damage done to overall health on a massive scale during lockdowns, are any of these numbers significant?

To save you time, alcoholism and obesity increased significantly in most countries.

When you consider the collateral damage done to overall health on a massive scale during lockdowns, are any of these numbers significant?

To save you time, alcoholism and obesity increased significantly in most countries.
suicide rate went down.

Are you allergic to Black news?

Is NPR owned by Fox?

Help me out, genius.

the early findings suggest that might not have been the case except for one group - African Americans.

According to one alarming recent study focusing on just one state during the first weeks of the lockdown,

Sounds conclusive!

You’re flamboyantly racist. If you studied any portion of CRT, you’d change.
Racist? No, just numerate.

Denying disparity is racism. I’m shocked you don’t realize this.

Maybe Team Stupidassleftist shouldn't have used their campaigns to speak stupidly about the "Trump Vaccine."

221234773_123653919962187_3869141387367213395_n.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT