Cyber truck

SquinkY5786

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 21, 2005
Any of you ding dongs put in the order for one? Thinking about it

It’s 112k
Well why didn't you invest in BTC earlier. lol

I was wondering how much those were going to cost. I caught a commercial for one this morning while getting the kid ready. they look really nice though. What is the Cyber truck running?

Well why didn't you invest in BTC earlier. lol

I was wondering how much those were going to cost. I caught a commercial for one this morning while getting the kid ready. they look really nice though. What is the Cyber truck running?
Cyber truck is 39k, 49k, and 70k depending on range

That isn't to bad. Have you test drove one yet?
No. Hell think there is only one made. They are just now constructing the Austin facility to make them. Supposed to start delivering some by end of year

No. Hell think there is only one made. They are just now constructing the Austin facility to make them. Supposed to start delivering some by end of year
Oh I thought they were already producing them. Kinda cool that plant will be in Austin. If you reserve one do you get to test drive it before the final purchase? I just know I have been all about a truck or SUV before and after driving it there was no way I would want to drive it every day. I do really like the look of this one though. Also the EV thing would be nice on a truck. Filled up my wife's Explorer today and it was over 50 bucks. It days like those I don't miss my crew cab FX4 ford truck. I bet that would be 100 bucks now to fill up.

Oh I thought they were already producing them. Kinda cool that plant will be in Austin. If you reserve one do you get to test drive it before the final purchase? I just know I have been all about a truck or SUV before and after driving it there was no way I would want to drive it every day. I do really like the look of this one though. Also the EV thing would be nice on a truck. Filled up my wife's Explorer today and it was over 50 bucks. It days like those I don't miss my crew cab FX4 ford truck. I bet that would be 100 bucks now to fill up.
Ya I ditched my truck because I put a lot of miles on it and was costing a ton in gas. But an EV truck in all for. You can put down a 100 deposit and it’s fully refundable at any time. By the time they would get to our orders there would be a truck at the Tesla stores for test drive. I like the stainless steel.

Reactions: JonnyVito
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT