ADVERTISEMENT

Cyber attack

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Really the Russians again? Any bets it's an inside job? Of course when the Global left is running the country- is it an inside or outside job? Things that make you go hmmmmmm...

Reactions: xplor58
Biden's not having a good start. This, Middle East, jobs, sky rocketing construction costs and the market isn't doing well lately (no consumer confidence).
EDIT: Forgot Border Crisis
But, we have us some transgenders playing girls sports, a real country saver.

Last edited:
I said it before, the World was not laughing at us because of Trump they were laughing at us because we cave to the demands of the Leftist Commie Mob. They are laughing even harder now that Joe was put in office by the Great Steal.
Imagine being Hillary, she couldn't get elected but this did. Bwaaaaaa ha ha ha ha. I bet that chaps her big ass. 🤣🤣🤣
tenor.gif

I wish some of that infrastructure bill went to upgrading our utilities............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. etc

Sooooo deep state comes up with cyber attack bc people were Getting back to normal too much? Or was it a distraction from the Az audit going too well?
I'm saying both..blame it on the Russians kill two birds with one stone.

Really the Russians again? Any bets it's an inside job? Of course when the Global left is running the country- is it an inside or outside job? Things that make you go hmmmmmm...
inside job. just look at crazy whitmer now, combined with keystone pipeline shutdown. its all deflection and squeezing americans to the brink even more

I wish some of that infrastructure bill went to upgrading our utilities............................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................. etc
The Cybersecurity 202: Democrats' new infrastructure bill highlights cybersecurity concerns

Biden's not having a good start. This, Middle East, jobs, sky rocketing construction costs and the market isn't doing well lately (no consumer confidence).
EDIT: Forgot Border Crisis
But, we have us some transgenders playing girls sports, a real country saver.
We knew it wasn’t going to be good but holy hell he’s off to a rough start.

Leftist now paying ransoms to themselves- dont doubt this one- heap more misery onTo the citizens to make them more dependent on the Govt- New World Order /Great Reset just around the corner....distract from Az audit.

Anyone doesn't know Global left controlling all the shots isn't awake

That’s a pretty simple mind set, both states have weapons.
Both states? Not sure what you mean- I'm throwing that out there....nothing gets reported in the MSM that doesn't go through those three letters....and don't think very many things like this happen without going through those same letters. Hope I'm wrong

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT