ADVERTISEMENT

Current leaders who are NOT NWO puppets

Corndog2021

Heisman Candidate
Aug 15, 2021
Who is NOT for a one world government,
who will not capitulate to the global demons who want us to all be peasants, take their forces shots, Own nothing and hate it, eat bugs, make all of our money for the elites (already happening) Global digital currency to track everyone ,....my very few current leaders that I BELIEVE are still for their sovereign countries:

President Trump
Brazil's Jay Bolsonaro
Vladdie Putin
I kind of run out or don't know some others? India? No idea, S Africa? No idea

How about Xi? I know the CCP is horrible but get conflicting theories about Xi....he doesn't have enough power I'd say to know- the CCP is so bad and powerful hard to say

I believe Kim Jon Un is totally for his country - how bad is he? No one knows nothing about that country - and wirh the way the fake news has lied about everything- were they lying about him? They lie about vlad and lie in favor of puppet zelensky - I trust zero fake tv

Global puppets for a one world gov:

POS Macron
POS Merkel (still in power?)
POS Trudope
POS Pedo Bejiing Biden
POS Jacinda Arden (she's a dude like Michael O)
POS pM Australia (forget name)

See how close we are to total totalitarianism?

Who is NOT for a one world government,
who will not capitulate to the global demons who want us to all be peasants, take their forces shots, Own nothing and hate it, eat bugs, make all of our money for the elites (already happening) Global digital currency to track everyone ,....my very few current leaders that I BELIEVE are still for their sovereign countries:

President Trump
Brazil's Jay Bolsonaro
Vladdie Putin
I kind of run out or don't know some others? India? No idea, S Africa? No idea

How about Xi? I know the CCP is horrible but get conflicting theories about Xi....he doesn't have enough power I'd say to know- the CCP is so bad and powerful hard to say

I believe Kim Jon Un is totally for his country - how bad is he? No one knows nothing about that country - and wirh the way the fake news has lied about everything- were they lying about him? They lie about vlad and lie in favor of puppet zelensky - I trust zero fake tv

Global puppets for a one world gov:

POS Macron
POS Merkel (still in power?)
POS Trudope
POS Pedo Bejiing Biden
POS Jacinda Arden (she's a dude like Michael O)
POS pM Australia (forget name)

See how close we are to total totalitarianism?
Add Boris- he's a goner but he was a Total installed dominion implant

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT