ADVERTISEMENT

Cup I think the wheels are coming off

As an aging person myself, who frequently has to search for words in his speech and writing, I confess to feeling empathy towards the woman. Do not confuse that with support for her politics! Many on here are young, or at least seem to be young. All I can tell you is it sucks to get old, as you will find out sooner than you want to believe.

As an aging person myself, who frequently has to search for words in his speech and writing, I confess to feeling empathy towards the woman. Do not confuse that with support for her politics! Many on here are young, or at least seem to be young. All I can tell you is it sucks to get old, as you will find out sooner than you want to believe.

I think the issue is her clinging to power and getting a pass from the left as she falls apart in front of us. Half the country wants the 25th amendment invoked because trump tweets mean things.

Bullshit! It has nothing to do with your/my/anyone's aging and speaking capabilities. She's a dumb fvck ala alligator mouth overloading hummingbird ass, further compounded by an adoring MSM.

Bullshit! It has nothing to do with your/my/anyone's aging and speaking capabilities. She's a dumb fvck ala alligator mouth overloading hummingbird ass, further compounded by an adoring MSM.
Tell us what you really think! Hold nothing back! Don’t be timid, let ‘er rip!

tenor.gif

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I’m the Water Matthau in that clip!
A while back I raced to my car in the garage because I was late to work, only to discover I didn’t have the key with me. I stormed back into the house and literally tore my bedroom to pieces looking for it. I finally found it in my left hand, where it had been the whole time.

I told an old Army buddy of mine, and he relayed how One summer he had driven back from his vacation home in Florida to his regular house in Atlanta furious because he had lost his sunglasses and he had to squint in the sun the whole way. Only to discover once he got home that they had been sitting in top of his head the whole time.

Cut Nancy a little slack. She’s not dumb, she’s getting old, and that’s something that happens to all of us when we get old.

My wife was talking today that she has come to understand that eventually all of us get too old to clean our own house, and she is despondent because she fears she’s approaching that time in her life.

Nancy will be out of our hair soon enough. In the meantime, as they say, hate the sin not the sinner.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT