ADVERTISEMENT

Cryptocurrencies

I use Robinhood and Cash app for simple goofing around trading. Have made about $700 off of a couple hundred in and just playing around...
I have been using Robinhood for day trades also. I have already doubled my money on there. My other stuff is long term investments and I use coinbase then for those and gemini for AMP only.

Crypto, especially BTC and ETH, is still a good play. But you have to know going in there is going to be volatility. Still lots of money to be made if you have the stomach for it.

Haha finally opened my coinbase and Gemini accounts today. Man I took a 60% beating across the board last week. It will bounce back though.

I sold some crypto when it was high a couple of weeks ago. It was my first sale on Coinbase. Damn they charge some fees.

Does the ability of the DOJ being able to recover some of the bitcoin ransom give pause to how anonymous and secure the currency is actually?

Does the ability of the DOJ being able to recover some of the bitcoin ransom give pause to how anonymous and secure the currency is actually?
I don’t know the details, but the fact that all transactions are on the chain can help law enforcement potentially. The guy who created the Silkroad got busted and all his transactions on the chain were traced to him. So, it’s anonymous until your private key is tied to you. Then you’re ****ed.

Reactions: JonnyVito
AMP just hit coinbase. Oh fingers crossed is this where I make all my money back. lol

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT