ADVERTISEMENT

Crown Royal Fans?

GreenEggPoke

Redshirt
Gold Member
Sep 29, 2008
I have a chance to buy a rare bottle of Crown Royal XO (red...from the waterloo distillery that burned down). I've seen some prices for $300 but I can get it for $210. I've never paid that for a bottle of anything and usually have a rule about spending a lot (food or booze) that will pass in a few hours. But this seems like an opportunity to have something that gets more rare by the day.

Thoughts?

I thought I might have something to say after reading your thread title, but I'm clueless for a response to your message.

I put away gallons of CR back in the 70's and 80's in the oilfield where it was used as legal tender. But I know nothing about collectible variants. There are plenty of hard liquor-philes here, though. Good luck.

Had a drawerful of blue socks at one time. I had a driller whose grandmother made a pretty nice blanket out of his, but he put it in the washing machine and washed almost all the blue out of it.

Reactions: GreenEggPoke
If you have no intent on drinking it, I'd buy it for collectors sake. If you're gonna drink it, don't. You can get several bottles of the regular for that.

Reactions: GreenEggPoke
Only as a collector or if you're a stupid ****ing Canadian.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT