ADVERTISEMENT

Criminal Defendant John Eastman

For all of you concerned about election integrity, know that what I've seen first had is that Democrats RUN THE ELECTION MACHINE from the inside. In my experience it was a bunch lifelong "civil servant" Democrats that were either retired or could double-draw their pay while also getting paid to work the elections.

This is why I work the local elections. The last election I worked was held in an Islamic Center that violated virtually every election code - video cameras literally over the voting booths (zero privacy), no physical security of the ballot paper, printers or voting machines (none), and rampant "procedural booboos", and the shits-n-giggles Democrats running the polling location made no attempt to fix any of the noted issues.

Of the dozen poll workers, there were 2 Republicans.

VOLUNTEERING TO WORK THE ELECTIONS is the best way for YOU to make a difference.

Take yourself out of the "reading about it" to swimming thru the machinery. You can do it and it scares the shitzle out of these self-righteous Democrats.

For all of you concerned about election integrity, know that what I've seen first had is that Democrats RUN THE ELECTION MACHINE from the inside. In my experience it was a bunch lifelong "civil servant" Democrats that were either retired or could double-draw their pay while also getting paid to work the elections.

This is why I work the local elections. The last election I worked was held in an Islamic Center that violated virtually every election code - video cameras literally over the voting booths (zero privacy), no physical security of the ballot paper, printers or voting machines (none), and rampant "procedural booboos", and the shits-n-giggles Democrats running the polling location made no attempt to fix any of the noted issues.

Of the dozen poll workers, there were 2 Republicans.

VOLUNTEERING TO WORK THE ELECTIONS is the best way for YOU to make a difference.

Take yourself out of the "reading about it" to swimming thru the machinery. You can do it and it scares the shitzle out of these self-righteous Democrats.

Sounds believable, Mr. Giuliani.

carry on

Sounds believable, Mr. Giuliani.

carry on
2xTA.gif

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT