ADVERTISEMENT

Crime!!!!

Sunburnt Indian

Heisman Candidate
Nov 7, 2001
Edge of the Comancheria
Yesterday I listened to Mangino for about an hour on Fort Worth's WBAP. One hour talk about rampant big city crime.

This AM I turn on Fox Business. The first headline I see is Nation Wide Crime Wave.

Beijing Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. Congress hasn't even addressed Biden's economic plans yet.

Now convince me there are 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for what we're seeing. Trump won comfortably on Election Day.

Yesterday I listened to Mangino for about an hour on Fort Worth's WBAP. One hour talk about rampant big city crime.

This AM I turn on Fox Business. The first headline I see is Nation Wide Crime Wave.

Beijing Biden promised economic stagnation and higher crime rates. Congress hasn't even addressed Biden's economic plans yet.

Now convince me there are 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for what we're seeing. Trump won comfortably on Election Day.
True that.

What POS people....anyone wanting to get shots and take away freedoms of others must face the realization they are 100 percent on board with evil CNN POS. That alone tells you you're on the wrong side of things. 600k didn't die from the common colds sister covid 19- CDC Vaccine propaganda company has admitted that one 5 percent of those died from covid- that's a mild mild flu season folks.

For the love of God everyone needs to admit they have been hornswoggled, duped, or whatever you want to call it. 3rd doses....delta
Variant.....lambda variant...booster shots...lying about deaths.....mask propaganda-....Krispy Kremes...lottery tickets....free uber rides HOLY CRAP REALLY PEOPLE?!?!

Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy
I just watched the tail end of NBC Nightly News. The SF Chief of Police tells me the D. A. won't prosecute anyone stealing less than $950. I must ask a Walgreen associate for a tube of tooth paste under lock and key if I can find a Walgreen open in the Gay Bay area.

Beijing Biden promised increased crime rates during Democrat debates. He's delivering beyond my expectations.

Did America's slow not catch on?

People are watching the movie The Purge and thinking “That’s pretty cool. I think I’ll give that a try.”

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT