ADVERTISEMENT

Crazy COVID Update

Todays thoughts:
1) anyone letting their kids wear masks all day is child abuse-I have a masters in Chemistry and taught physiology 25 years- their bodies and respiratory system is still developing- and to choke off oxygen supply all day to that system? There are NO studies on how bad that is.
There's zero chance that you've taught physiology for 25 years. You wouldn't have posted this retarded shit if you did.

I fully agree on the statement that Covid is both overblown as well as not taken seriously enough in some circles. There are a lot of reasons for that.

With the update from the WHO that simply sticking a piece of plastic up a nose and pulling out some covid cells does not mean the person has covid. That has caused the death rate numbers to be far lower than the actual death rate. There are things that make the death rates higher, IE "death by covid" versus "death with covid." But in all actuality, because the data is such crap and the definition of what is a case has made it so that both sides can point to opposing figures and both be right.

I fully agree on the statement that Covid is both overblown as well as not taken seriously enough in some circles. There are a lot of reasons for that.

With the update from the WHO that simply sticking a piece of plastic up a nose and pulling out some covid cells does not mean the person has covid. That has caused the death rate numbers to be far lower than the actual death rate. There are things that make the death rates higher, IE "death by covid" versus "death with covid." But in all actuality, because the data is such crap and the definition of what is a case has made it so that both sides can point to opposing figures and both be right.

Exactly this. I said earlier, but clinical diagnosis and epidemiological case has been blurred poorly. A case should not be a case without disease. I do not believe that definition has been politically motivated, but it has allowed some of the more fringe a great excuse to blow it all off. I know there has been limited evidence showing a symptomatic spread, but as this has dragged on, that evidence may not stand up, which is the issue of assessing data in the midst of a pandemic.

There's zero chance that you've taught physiology for 25 years. You wouldn't have posted this retarded shit if you did.
Which part is wrong? You think it's ok to choke off gas exchange with developing lungs? God didn't make us that way Einstein. No way in haites would I let my kids wear a gas exchange deprivation device all day- zero chance. Any other 99.9 percent questions for me?

I'll give you another 99.9% certainty. If we didn't have TVs and radios and news media there would be no knowledge of some new Covid disease anywhere. News media has made this thing into what it is.

As their own admittance hospitals have taken flu, common colds, pneumonia, heart disease, and any other death you can come up with and classified it as Covid deaths- bc it was put into a Bill by corrupt politicians that they get more money to call deaths COVID- to help the narrative. That's a fact.

Last edited:
Which part is wrong? You think it's ok to choke off gas exchange with developing lungs? God didn't make us that way Einstein. No way in haites would I let my kids wear a gas exchange deprivation device all day- zero chance. Any other 99.9 percent questions for me?
So you're saying that a mask creates an oxygen deficient atmosphere for the wearer? Interesting concept. Care to try to explain how that works?

So you're saying that a mask creates an oxygen deficient atmosphere for the wearer? Interesting concept. Care to try to explain how that works?

I'll need to get more beer and some popcorn. I love it when these piles of dog shit get transferred from The Corral over here and a lot of the shitters follow....... 😁 🍺

Soooo your face diapers you parade around in public STOP this Plandemic virus from getting OUT from people wearing the diapers and the 99.9 percent survival rate virus from getting INTO the body....yet they don't hurt your oxygen intake and carbon dioxide output?! Yeah rriiigghhhtt - even the rest of your scaredy cat brethren may call BS on you on this one

Y'all chicken crap scared hide in a corner for a 99.9 percent survival bug bad bug.....your hero "Moron" Fauci made $417k this past year and NEVER missed a check and shut us all down with fake death certificates- yet y'all lick his $2k shoes like little peasants- sad.

Good thing y'all weren't our forefathers- we never would have gotten out from Brittain rule- y'all would be still licking their boots and saying "daddy Govt We worship you" LMAO

Oxygen molecules are 120 nanometers
SARS-CoV2 particles not in droplet form are 1 micrometer, or 1 micron

1,000 nanometers equal 1 micron.

This means 1 oxygen particle is 0.12 micrometers or 12% of the size of a SARS-CoV2 particle.

Carbon Dioxide have a range of sizes because they are linear bonds. The average size of Carbon dioxide is about twice the size of oxygen molecules. This is 240 nanometers, or roughly 0.24 micrometers, or 24% the size of the SARS-CoV2 size.

N95 masks filter out 95% of all particles 1 micrometer/micron or larger.

Surgical masks filter particles as small as 5 micrometers/ microns small.

1 micron is SARS-CoV2, but their transmission can not take place without a mode of transportation/vector etc. SARS-CoV2 is not airborne unless a patient is on BiPaP, or CPaP that is not a closed circuit. So another mode of transmission is droplet transmission.

Droplet (respiratory droplets) particles are about 5-10 micrometers in range. Remember that droplet transmission of SARS-CoV2 is 5-10 micrometers and surgical masks are rated to as low as 5 micrometers.

Airborne/aerosolized transmission of SARS-CoV2 is 1 micron/micrometer which an N95 is 95% effective at filtering. This only happens on BiPaP, or CPaP open circuits.

0.12 micrometers (oxygen) of 5 micrometer droplets are 0.024, or 2.4% the size of SARS-CoV2 droplets.

0.12 micrometers (oxygen) of 10 micrometer droplets are 0.012, or 1.2% the size of SARS-CoV2 droplets.

If your masks blocks oxygen, or carbon dioxide it will block SARS-CoV2. So you complaining about not being able to breathe with a mask, and then stating they don't work for SARS-CoV2 makes you look like a moron.

Last edited:
Oxygen molecules are 120 nanometers
SARS-CoV2 particles not in droplet form are 1 micrometer, or 1 micron

1,000 nanometers equal 1 micron.

This means 1 oxygen particle is 0.12 micrometers or 12% of the size of a SARS-CoV2 particle.

Carbon Dioxide have a range of sizes because they are linear bonds. The average size of Carbon dioxide is about twice the size of oxygen molecules. This is 240 nanometers, or roughly 0.24 micrometers, or 24% the size of the SARS-CoV2 size.

N95 masks filter out 95% of all particles 1 micrometer/micron or higher.

Surgical masks filter particles as small as 5 micrometers/ microns small.

1 micron is SARS-CoV2, but their transmission can not take place without a mode of transportation/vector etc. SARS-CoV2 is not airborne unless a patient is on BiPaP, or CPaP that is not a close circuit. So the other mode of transportation is droplet transmission.

Droplet particles are about 5-10 micrometers in range. Remember that droplet transmission of SARS-CoV2 is 5-10 micrometers and surgical masks are rated to as low as 5 micrometers.

Airborne/aerosolized transmission of SARS-CoV2 is 1 micron/micrometer which an N95 is 95% effective at filtering. This only happens on BiPaP, or CPaP open circuits.

0.12 micrometers (oxygen) of 5 micrometer droplets are 0.024, or 2.4% the size of SARS-CoV2 droplets.

0.12 micrometers (oxygen) of 10 micrometer droplets are 0.012, or 1.2% the size of SARS-CoV2 droplets.

If your masks blocks oxygen, or carbon dioxide it will block SARS-CoV2. So you complaining about not being able to breathe with a mask, and then stating they don't work for SARS-CoV2 makes you look like a moron.
You gonna double mask now that your fearless leader Fauci suggesting? You gonna vax your pets like their saying- all for a 99.96 percent survival rate?

Do everyone a favor and Go hide in the corner scared with your thumb in your mouth from the big bad bug- let the rest of the USA men go about their lives providing for their families. - I'm sure CNN needs more groupies to worship them- you seem to fit in that group.

You gonna double mask now that your fearless leader Fauci suggesting? You gonna vax your pets like their saying- all for a 99.96 percent survival rate?

Do everyone a favor and Go hide in the corner scared with your thumb in your mouth from the big bad bug- let the rest of the USA men go about their lives providing for their families. - I'm sure CNN needs more groupies to worship them- you seem to fit in that group.

Again this has nothing to do with what I posted. For some one who taught Anatomy, and Physiology you don't seem to have a grasp of the basic concepts.

You claimed one thing, and when shown you were incorrect you go into insane ramblings that are not coherent.

Also I have been working overtime in a clinical setting during this whole ordeal. I am not afraid, but I'm also not crazy thinking the whole medical community is colluding to inconvenience you.

You called hospitals claiming they were no where near being close to a full census. You were shown images of Oklahoma hospitals erecting tents hospitals. You claimed the images were propaganda. You have been shown evidence time and time again to refute your insane conspiracies, and you delve into another conspiracy on why the evidence you are presented is wrong.

I literally have a 53 foot refrigerated truck that has dead bodies parked in my hospitals loading dock because the morgue is full.

You are the definition of insane.

Last edited:
Again this has nothing to do with what I posted. For some one who taught Anatomy, and Physiology you don't seem to have a grasp of the basic concepts.

You claimed one thing, and when shown you were incorrect you go into insane ramblings that are not coherent.

Also I have been working overtime in a clinical setting during this whole ordeal. I am not afraid, but I'm also not crazy thinking the whole medical community is colluding to inconvenience you.

You called hospitals claiming they were no where near being close to a full census. You were shown images of Oklahoma hospitals erecting tents hospitals. You claimed the images were propaganda. You have been shown evidence time and time again to refute your insane conspiracies, and you delve into another conspiracy on why the evidence you are presented is wrong.

I literally have a 53 foot refrigerated truck that has dead bodies parked in my hospitals loading dock because the morgue is full.

You are the definition of insane.
You're such a liar- you have a refrigerated truck OMG LMAO. We haven't heard the perverbial "refrigerated morgue trucks" in months!!'

What .03 percent credibility You had just dropped to the same rate of the death rate of the inocuous (sp?) virus COVID 19 (which hasn't even been isolated). So you're credibility equal to death rate C19 = .004 percent congrats!

now go TRIPLE MASK up you lying triple scaredy boy-

Soooo your face diapers you parade around in public STOP this Plandemic virus from getting OUT from people wearing the diapers and the 99.9 percent survival rate virus from getting INTO the body....yet they don't hurt your oxygen intake and carbon dioxide output?! Yeah rriiigghhhtt - even the rest of your scaredy cat brethren may call BS on you on this one
The amount of suffocations from mask wearing must make every other fatal thing seem insignificant. I'm not sure how people can walk around profoundly hypoxic and hypercarbic from wearing a mask all damn day, but apparently they do. Weird. Normally profoundly hypoxic and hypercarbic people aren't walking around grocery stores.

Still waiting on your explanation of how a mask interferes with ventilation and respiration, Professor...

The amount of suffocations from mask wearing must make every other fatal thing seem insignificant. I'm not sure how people can walk around profoundly hypoxic and hypercarbic from wearing a mask all damn day, but apparently they do. Weird. Normally profoundly hypoxic and hypercarbic people aren't walking around grocery stores.

Still waiting on your explanation of how a mask interferes with ventilation and respiration, Professor...
Oh let's keep it simple Mr Sheeple- if one was running a track event-and you told the contestants they could wear a mask or not- how many would wear one? If they alternated wearing one each week and not- how would their times compare? Many may pass out bc it inhibits gas exchange when you have to do it for long periods of time or need a high exchange rate in short period of time- This may be the dumbest question ever.

You guys are trying to justify the fact you've been duped and you're total sheep. You're prob one of those virtue signalers that wear a mask at Nautilus to say "look at me I'm a conformist"

Oh let's keep it simple Mr Sheeple- if one was running a track event-and you told the contestants they could wear a mask or not- how many would wear one? If they alternated wearing one each week and not- how would their times compare? Many may pass out bc it inhibits gas exchange when you have to do it for long periods of time or need a high exchange rate in short period of time- This may be the dumbest question ever.

You guys are trying to justify the fact you've been duped and you're total sheep. You're prob one of those virtue signalers that wear a mask at Nautilus to say "look at me I'm a conformist"
How does it inhibit gas exchange, Professor? You seem to be dodging that question.

How does it inhibit gas exchange, Professor? You seem to be dodging that question.
Does Him weally need to justify his Walking around in a reusable face diaper for a virus that kills .04 percent? Are you That butt hurt That you've been duped? It's ok- it's not too late- take that thing off and be free- flu kills a lot more you going to virtue signal and wear one the rest of your life? Maybe just seasonal? Oh that's right....you're going to wear one when daddy MSM,Fauci, Gates tell you to- good boy

Wow you're incorrigible
Just calling you out on your bullshit claim of teaching physiology for 25 years. You could always prove you aren't full of shit by simply explaining how a mask interferes with ventilation and respiration. I'm sure there has to be reams of evidence to back up your claim. Lay it on us, Professor.

Reactions: iasooner1
Liberal logic- keep saying someone didn't explain after they did- it's all you got I understand- it's why y'all cancel- you can't debate anything.

Liberal logic- keep saying someone didn't explain after they did- it's all you got I understand- it's why y'all cancel- you can't debate anything.
Yeah, except you didn't provide an explanation. And you can't. Because we both know that a)you don't have a master's in chemistry and b)you wouldn't know physiology even if it gouged out your eyes and skull banged you.

Sorry, that's just reality. Have you looked into getting on Invega Sustenna? It might help with the paranoia and delusions you're having.

Yeah, except you didn't provide an explanation. And you can't. Because we both know that a)you don't have a master's in chemistry and b)you wouldn't know physiology even if it gouged out your eyes and skull banged you.

Sorry, that's just reality. Have you looked into getting on Invega Sustenna? It might help with the paranoia and delusions you're having.
100 percent Masters in Chemistry and taught 20 plus years- that threatens you? You have no argument Bc 99.96 percent survive and you're reaching. Masters in Chemistry doesn't make me an expert (see one Anthony Fauci)- and whatever Degree you have or don't doesn't make you an expert or wrong. What makes you wrong is you're a sheep who can't think for yourself- Fauci is a moron and you're his sheep.

https://gab.com/Qlover4ever/posts/105628456492812511

• Haha
Reactions: Dobsie
100 percent Masters in Chemistry and taught 20 plus years- that threatens you? You have no argument Bc 99.96 percent survive and you're reaching. Masters in Chemistry doesn't make me an expert (see one Anthony Fauci)- and whatever Degree you have or don't doesn't make you an expert or wrong. What makes you wrong is you're a sheep who can't think for yourself- Fauci is a moron and you're his sheep.

https://gab.com/Qlover4ever/posts/105628456492812511
And yet you still can't tell me how a mask creates an oxygen deficient atmosphere or causes CO2 retention. Should be easy for you, Professor. If masks are so harmful, there should be evidence supporting that, no?

And yet you still can't tell me how a mask creates an oxygen deficient atmosphere or causes CO2 retention. Should be easy for you, Professor. If masks are so harmful, there should be evidence supporting that, no?
99.9 percent survival sheeple- get a life and read through the thread. Go triple mask up and get a vax

The issue with how we as a society are dealing with Covid are on the extremes. People who are scared to death, wearing masks all day every day (usually without changing them or washing them often enough), are having issues. On the other extreme are people that completely discount the virus. That 99.96% figure is very flawed. Based on that, if every single person in the country got Covid, we would have 128,000 deaths. We know that neither of those things are right.

Most of the draconian things done in places like California, Michigan, and NY are crazy and dangerous for the mental health of people all for numbers not proving that it helps a darn thing in regards to the virus. The fact that as soon as it was apparent that Biden was going to become President, those states started opening up, despite their current covid numbers. Obviously political.

On the other side, seeing people continually stating ideas and downplaying the seriousness of this is also dangerous. This is a very real thing and it does kill people. I get that people want this to go away or to wish that it wasn't a serious item. Facts are that it is serious. Though the data we've been given is garbage as I've stated many times. But even a conservative extrapolation of that data like what I did a few pages back would mean this does need to be treated as a viable risk to life.

As my boss says, "when going down a dirt road, drive in the middle. While it might not be the smoothest ride, you won't find yourself in the ditch."

Reactions: squeak and blbronco
The issue with how we as a society are dealing with Covid are on the extremes. People who are scared to death, wearing masks all day every day (usually without changing them or washing them often enough), are having issues. On the other extreme are people that completely discount the virus. That 99.96% figure is very flawed. Based on that, if every single person in the country got Covid, we would have 128,000 deaths. We know that neither of those things are right.

Most of the draconian things done in places like California, Michigan, and NY are crazy and dangerous for the mental health of people all for numbers not proving that it helps a darn thing in regards to the virus. The fact that as soon as it was apparent that Biden was going to become President, those states started opening up, despite their current covid numbers. Obviously political.

On the other side, seeing people continually stating ideas and downplaying the seriousness of this is also dangerous. This is a very real thing and it does kill people. I get that people want this to go away or to wish that it wasn't a serious item. Facts are that it is serious. Though the data we've been given is garbage as I've stated many times. But even a conservative extrapolation of that data like what I did a few pages back would mean this does need to be treated as a viable risk to life.

As my boss says, "when going down a dirt road, drive in the middle. While it might not be the smoothest ride, you won't find yourself in the ditch."
Guy appreciate your sincere post- ie you're not just one of these leftist Libturds spouting talking points. The 99.96 percent is from......the CDC. That a very political liberal org- how can you say that's flawed- if anything the number is higher. That's just you NOT going there (to the site) and verifying or not verifying.

CDC has said 95 percent of deaths stated as covid are NOT caused but COVID. So that puts deaths at 20000 or a mild flu season .
Stimulus bill said hospitals get more money to classify deaths as covid-their words NOT mine.

As I respect you- you playing both sides of this helps no one. I can try and be everyone's friend but that helps no one. Argue with CDC but that is their numbers- NOT mine. And I think the CDC is liberal and Politcal big time.

Anyone who can't see this is about controlling us hasn't been paying attention. Covid is real but IMO not near what the flu is and we don't kill the country over the flu- the Leftist deep state is kicking the holy $hit out of us and we are on our knees accepting it.

• Haha
Reactions: Dobsie

Never mind me getting more beer and popcorn; I'm getting the 2017 Christmas eggnog* for this shit show 'cause he's unhinged. Good luck!

*It's aged well: vedy, vedy, smooth! 😁

Guy appreciate your sincere post- ie you're not just one of these leftist Libturds spouting talking points. The 99.96 percent is from......the CDC. That a very political liberal org- how can you say that's flawed- if anything the number is higher. That's just you NOT going there (to the site) and verifying or not verifying.

CDC has said 95 percent of deaths stated as covid are NOT caused but COVID. So that puts deaths at 20000 or a mild flu season .
Stimulus bill said hospitals get more money to classify deaths as covid-their words NOT mine.

As I respect you- you playing both sides of this helps no one. I can try and be everyone's friend but that helps no one. Argue with CDC but that is their numbers- NOT mine. And I think the CDC is liberal and Politcal big time.

Anyone who can't see this is about controlling us hasn't been paying attention. Covid is real but IMO not near what the flu is and we don't kill the country over the flu- the Leftist deep state is kicking the holy $hit out of us and we are on our knees accepting it.

Firstly, I'm the exact opposite of the modern liberal. I'm a conservative Libertarian. Essentially, I'm in favor of much less government intervention in people's lives. I do not believe that the government serves people well and in general shouldn't interfere with decisions made between adults. I think that every single person in this country should have to pay some federal taxes, I hate big hand outs both within and outside the country. I hate that we have millions of government employees who's total job is to impose on our freedom in some miniscule way, but in total cause great harm. I think there should be rules/laws and we should follow them to the best of our ability. Essentially there shouldn't be anything to protect me from me. There should be laws to protect people from me and vice versa. Meaning, things like seat belt and helmet laws or even prostitution laws should not exist. But if I'm dumb enough to not wear a seat belt and I'm in a wreck, it is my own responsibility to afford care. I know that my views would result in a lot more deaths due to people simply being stupid and I'm OK with that. I'm also old enough to know that my views would also have a lot of negatives for people and in general, people want to be taken care of instead of being independent, so we have insurance requirements, we have laws that force hospitals to take in people who can't afford it, etc. I know there is no place on Earth that exists with my points of view.

I likely read more from the CDC and WHO sites than you. The CDC does not release age specific survival rates nor do they provide any mortality rate data. So wherever you got that information is incorrect. I'm making an assumption here, but back in September, the CDC sent out a "COVID-19 Pandemic Planning Scenarios" document to some hospitals and other public care facilities that ended up getting leaked. This was nothing more than a war games type document and on it were things that have been misinterpreted to mean actual fatality rates. It was more of a "if you see A then the response should be X." It is not any representation of actual data.

Your 95% death statement is also a bastardization of the actual release. I'm assuming you are referring to this from the CDC. https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/covid19/excess_deaths.htm or this one https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/nvss/vsrr/...9tOHPGAHWFVO3DfslkJ0KsDEPQpWmPbKtp6EsoVV2Qs1Q Both of which have had what they are actually saying widely distorted. They are not saying as you stated that 95% of deaths associated to Covid are not caused by Covid. They are saying that in 94% or 95% depending on which document, of Covid cases had other underlying health issues. That has never been in contention from anybody. We know that people that have asthma, COPD, over 65, etc are far more likely to either die or at the very least end up in the ICU due to Covid. But that doesn't mean that Covid isn't what kills that person. Its like saying that if I have stage 4 cancer but I die after being shot that I didn't die from the gunshot. It just means that I likely would have died from the cancer at a later time, but the root cause of my death was the gun shot. That is all those are saying.

When you blend both of those two misrepresented documents together, you take the death count down 95% and compare it to the total case count and you get 99.92% which is complete lunacy. I see both extremes in this as being complete loons. Both sides are distorting the information that is released as some way to state that their beliefs of how this should be handled are correct. I do not believe that the CDC is some evil, vile deep state mechanism. It is nothing more than a collective of research and medical professionals trying to provide information and service in a trying time. Sure, they have a lot of things that later prove wrong and they are ran by people with political leanings. So on the whole, I'm not a fan. But that doesn't mean they making things up.

For what seems to be the millionth time, the data collection on this virus has been abhorrent. We know that there are flaws in the data, but if you truly believe that 99.96% figure, that means you think that only a little over 10K people have died from Covid in the US to date. If that is the case, I really don't know that there is much hope in attempting to adjust your view. Now, do I think that 433K have died as of today? Nope. I think that Colorado has done all of us a great service in that they separate death by covid and death with covid numbers. Nationally the death with covid numbers are used which aligns with how the other states calculate. But their death by covid numbers are about 80% of the total figure. Making an assumption that would be close to the same figure is true in the rest of the country, that nearly 350K people have died from Covid. We also know that the WHO finally came around to what I've been saying for months and months and that is sticking a piece of plastic up somebodies nose, replicating it 40X and then testing it would mean that just pulling out two cells from the nose would translate to over a billion covid cells in the test. 2 cells are almost impossible to actually infect a human, it generally takes thousands. Just because a person tests positive with a PCR, does not mean they ever actually get infected. But we've called every positive test a case. We know that isn't true and has never been true in the history of medicine. It requires symptoms and some form of required medical care. I'm no lemming that believes everything, nor am I a Covid disbeliever. Its real, it kills people, it is very contageous. But I also don't think that masks help much, closing down businesses and keeping people locked down has not shown to have any positive impact other than in the sort term.

In other Covid news, the best source of actual information in the last couple months have come out of Israel. The only issue is that their releases are not in a language I can read, so I can only rely on non-direct information from papers in Israel. https://www.timesofisrael.com/vacci...el-in-first-controlled-result-outside-trials/ This is HUGE. It is the first actual data that shows that after the full round of vaccinations that the number of actual covid cases goes down. Their test group of 163,000 vaccinated with the Pfizer vaccine and the same number of unvaccinated people (total of nearly 330,000 people which is the largest field test in Covid history). Only 31 people out of 163K tested positive for Covid.in the 7-13 day window after the second shot Their unvaccinated (though they don't know they didn't get the vaccine) group were 11 times that number. That means that early into testing it is at 92% effective which is within the margin of error of PFizer's numbers. That's amazingly good to know. Of those 31, they had none that had more than very light symptoms which also helps the thinking that it even if a person does get infected that they are far less likely to end up in the hospital. Amazingly good numbers. Still a bit early to call it a wrap, but it is very promising. I'm not an anti-vaccer and have been open about my hesitancy to get the shots.

Another side note from Israel. They have now given at least the first dose to 1/3rd of their citizens. They are still on track for full immunization by early March and should beat that if they can get the vaccines. They have seen overall new cases drop considerably and new cases of people that have gotten both shots is only at .2%. with zero requiring hospital treatment If they keep at this pace, the expectation is that the next 3 weeks will continue to see a tremendous drop. Part of what they are fighting is the new variants. They have all the variants running amok and it is proving to be far more contagious and has a higher hospitalization rate in their non-vaccinated group.

It is so refreshing to actually see real world numbers of something that is working and saving lives and being treated like actual science rather than the crap we've been seeing for the last 10 months.

Reactions: 100TonsofOrangeFury
99.96 percent survival rate-
Those numbers are with Cuomo and the Dem Governors assassinating the elderly but herding then into Nursing homes POSITIVE- he should go to prison for life Cuomo story was actually in the MSM News TODAY! We wouldn't even know there was Kung Flu without the media.

How can anyone justify taking an experimental vaccine that changes your DNA by altering your mRNA For a virus that Kills less than .05 percent? And if they kill you or mess you up you can't sue. BC they hid the fact that HCQ, Zn, z pac makes it virtually impossible to die from this virus so to keep the scare going to get mail in voting and vaccines?

How can anyone justify taking an experimental vaccine that changes your DNA by altering your mRNA For a virus that Kills less than .05 percent?

There is no way you have a degree in a scientific field let alone a Master’s to teach Anatomy, and Physiology when you demonstrate a lack of understanding of what you just stated in the part I quoted.

You are literally just copying and pasting your troll responses.

You should have a basic understanding of this if you actually taught this field.

Instead of having another manic meltdown explain how the type of mRNA vaccine used alters your DNA, and how that is detrimental. You come in with all these claims, and never prove what you state.

Last edited:
Popped in to see how this thread was going. Good to see @Pokes28 still posting great stuff.

Then another poster. “Changes your DNA by altering your mRNA”. Holy crap that is some grasp on human biology!

How can anyone justify taking an experimental vaccine that changes your DNA by altering your mRNA For a virus that Kills less than .05 percent? And if they kill you or mess you up you can't sue. BC they hid the fact that HCQ, Zn, z pac makes it virtually impossible to die from this virus so to keep the scare going to get mail in voting and vaccines?
You didn't happen to eat a helping of JimmyBob's "dear" chili, did you? Serious question. You could be in danger.

Reactions: iasooner1
There is no way you have a degree in a scientific field let alone a Master’s to teach Anatomy, and Physiology when you demonstrate a lack of understanding of what you just stated in the part I quoted.

You are literally just copying and pasting your troll responses.

You should have a basic understanding of this if you actually taught this field.

Instead of having another manic meltdown explain how the type of mRNA vaccine used alters your DNA, and how that is detrimental. You come in with all these claims, and never prove what you state.
What have I said that's wrong? Serious. You libbies or make/vaccine whores just accept the BS the media tells you and don't question. Facts:
-vaccine is Experimental
-COVID has almost zero chance or killing - especially if you're not old and unhealthy (which the. Any virus is scary for you)
-media is VERY corrupt
-politicians corruot
-mRNA vaccineS DO change your DNA Einstein- do you not even look up how they work?

Can't believe majority(sounds like) on this board lock step takes an experimental vaccine pushed by Govt, media and greed whore Gates For a virus that kills LT .04 percent. No friggin thanks

And degree doesn't make me an expert- fact that I have spent countless hours researching with many many sources and can actually think for myself when EVERYONE should know by now how Corrupt people pushing this hoax on us is
makes me confident in my call. Your sources are corrupt lying POS you follow blindly- be proud

What have I said that's wrong? Serious. You libbies or make/vaccine whores just accept the BS the media tells you and don't question. Facts:
-vaccine is Experimental
-COVID has almost zero chance or killing - especially if you're not old and unhealthy (which the. Any virus is scary for you)
-media is VERY corrupt
-politicians corruot
-mRNA vaccineS DO change your DNA Einstein- do you not even look up how they work?

Can't believe majority(sounds like) on this board lock step takes an experimental vaccine pushed by Govt, media and greed whore Gates For a virus that kills LT .04 percent. No friggin thanks

And degree doesn't make me an expert- fact that I have spent countless hours researching with many many sources and can actually think for myself when EVERYONE should know by now how Corrupt people pushing this hoax on us is
makes me confident in my call. Your sources are corrupt lying POS you follow blindly- be proud

That's not an answer that's avoiding answering the question. I asked a simple question. How does a mRNA vaccine change you DNA? You can't answer a simple question, but go on a rant about the left, media, and conspiracy theories. Why can't a professor that taught a course over anatomy, and physiology answer a simple question about mRNA?

Reactions: Medic007
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT