ADVERTISEMENT

Covidiots

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
2020/2021 (a few cliff notes from Dr Merrit)

- who would think in 2020....grown men would stand in line wearing masks 6 ft apart for a virus that kills LT .O4 percent of the population?

-Fauci company gave over 3.5 M to Wuhan Lab several years ago (others that have been to the lab
and donated? Hussein and greed whore Gates- whooda thunk

-If the govt said walk around on all fours it would decrease chanceS of covid we would have grown men walking around in parking lots on all 4s....

-Biggest contributor to the corrupt WHO? Wait for it.....YUP. Mr population control free whore Bill Gates. Research what this POS did in Africa to children- don't look on google it's prob hidden bc...yup..BIBERY pay to play.

Sooo much proof out there the masks are WORTHLESS and we are the bitches of an all world govt- it's sickening.

When is enough enough MEN? Or is it up to the women to lead us men? Dayum

Reactions: Soonersincefitty

- who would think in 2020....grown men would stand in line wearing masks 6 ft apart for a virus that kills LT .O4 percent of the population?

-Fauci company gave over 3.5 M to Wuhan Lab several years ago (others that have been to the lab

-If the govt said walk around on all fours it would decrease chanceS of covid we would have grown men walking around in parking lots on all 4s....

-Biggest contributor to the corrupt WHO? Wait for it.....YUP. Mr population control free whore Bill Gates. Research what this POS did in Africa to children- don't look on google it's prob hidden bc...yup..BIBERY pay to play.

Sooo much proof out there the masks are WORTHLESS and we are the bitches of an all world govt- it's sickening.

I hear ya. It's galling that we've abdicated our God given testosterone to the clown review guild.

Throughout history, groups of people don't become sheep in one cataclysmic event.
It happens incrementally, an hour at a time.

Reactions: osuintx
Reactions: Soonersincefitty
86387782.jpg

Reactions: osuintx

I mean this will all the love I can muster ... it’s less delusional to believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny than the conspiracy theories you’re throwing out there. It’s not healthy to hang onto stuff like this.

I mean this will all the love I can muster ... it’s less delusional to believe in Santa Claus, the tooth fairy and the Easter bunny than the conspiracy theories you’re throwing out there. It’s not healthy to hang onto stuff like this.
Name one thing I've ever said on here that's wrong.....you CANNOT. Who is it that you're trusting?! I bet you can't say you are listening to the WHO,MSM, Fauci or Gates without having a straight face. Name one D thing. All you can do is try and dis credit someone who doesn't follow these fools. Who do you listen to?

Our forefathers wouldn't know whether to be totally disgusted with us or laugh at us for being such obedient WIMPS to Our now tyrannical Govt. If you listen to them you should write SUCKER on your forehead. It's sad but kisses me off bc I have to live in this Commi BS bc people like you can't think for yourself and see what's going on

@osuintx I have to agree with Cowguy here. It sounds like your cheese is sliding off your bread.

The bad thing about conspiracy theories is that believers show that lack of proof is in fact proof of the conspiracy. It's a logic loop that feeds itself.

Reactions: Cowguy
@osuintx I have to agree with Cowguy here. It sounds like your cheese is sliding off your bread.

The bad thing about conspiracy theories is that believers show that lack of proof is in fact proof of the conspiracy. It's a logic loop that feeds itself.
Again who in Haites are you listening to? I'm sure it's the media- they get their talking points all from the same place- 99 percent of them.
Get off google and type in "mockingbird media" it'll blow your mind. If you still can't see this is a big corrupt Plandemic you are too lazy or don't care to find out bc it's a little hidden but not that much.
Did you watch my video I posted from Dr Lee Merrit? She's a WELL respected Front line Dr who was one of many telling the truth early on that was censored by media and big tech- you can't watch her and still believe the garbage you are still hanging onto
Check out this post on Gab
https://gab.com/SonOfEnos/posts/105638419661701639

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT