ADVERTISEMENT

COVID vs Climate Change - Upcoming election

OKSTATE1

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
May 29, 2001
Edmond, Oklahoma
It appears the Dims want you to believe this upcoming election is again, about saving your life or your kids. And they are the only ones who can do it. Dims need a perceived life threatening situation for people to vote for them, alarmist politics. First racism, then COVID (better save grandma with our vax), and now climate change. And of course, packaged together with free shit for people who believe everyone but them should be taxed.

People will forget they were lied to about the science of the COVID Vax, hopefully they realize the same people lying to you about the vax, are the ones lying to you about climate change and your impending death via heat stroke, fire, flood, extreme wind, or lightning strike in the near future.

I see abortion being the big battle in '24. Other subjects may be added, but abortion will be the big battle, IMO.

Reactions: davidallen
Disagree. SCOTUS did their job
The center right way of life is secure. It’s a State issue and the baby killers have plenty of options besides stamping their feet
I never said I disagreed with the SCOTUS decision. I think it set a precedent that will come back to bite.

Abortion is not a winning subject for the GOP, at the moment. Climate change has been off and on in hysterics since the 70's, at least. COVID is a subject I think everybody wants to move on from. IMO, Ohio is the perfect example of abortion leading the way. It does not have to be a death knell for the GOP, but they are on the trickier side of that with the voting population. I am interested to see how it plays out.

Reactions: iasooner2000
I just wonder how kenjante avoided being aborted. Dumb bitch should thank her lucky stars.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT