ADVERTISEMENT

Covid super spreaders...

Nobody cares about COVID except the people who were duped all this time. Letting all the illegals in with no masks or tests etc- it's all a big ole joke- the lefties are the ones who knew. . Sad to say so many people - kids especially were hurt bc we the people as a whole couldn't see this.

This article below shows the left crucifying doctors for telling the truth- the Sicko POS F B I attacked the doctors- WTH.

Love my brethren on here but hate to be the one to tell you and have been telling y'all - they took a common coronavirus- gave it a name and pumped it up, lied to the people, slapped some vaccine Together to make billions and kept beating the drum and shaming truth tellers.... Shut up people that spoke out.

Crazy that some STILL don't see it

I have Poland envy.
No one gets in to live unless you have a talent to fill an opening they have in your field.
No exceptions. They have a hangover hate for their Nazi experience.
Can't blame them really.

Stop off to see my wife's brother who was running the missile defense system for Poland back a couple off years ago and really enjoyed Poland. Even my wife commented on how beautiful the woman were.

Reactions: Soonersincefitty
Nobody cares about COVID except the people who were duped all this time. Letting all the illegals in with no masks or tests etc- it's all a big ole joke- the lefties are the ones who knew. . Sad to say so many people - kids especially were hurt bc we the people as a whole couldn't see this.

This article below shows the left crucifying doctors for telling the truth- the Sicko POS F B I attacked the doctors- WTH.

Love my brethren on here but hate to be the one to tell you and have been telling y'all - they took a common coronavirus- gave it a name and pumped it up, lied to the people, slapped some vaccine Together to make billions and kept beating the drum and shaming truth tellers.... Shut up people that spoke out.

Crazy that some STILL don't see it

Fortunately, it's a small number of you mental-midgets who think COVID is a complete hoax. Tell that to the people I know who died from it.

You're the slobbering, loud, ranting, senile grandpa at the dinner table that everyone ignores.

Last edited:
Fortunately, it's a small number of you mental-midgets who think COVID is a complete hoax. Tell that to the people I know who died from it.

You're the slobbering, loud, ranting, senile grandpa at the dinner table that everyone ignores.
Most everyone who died of it has been revised and ADMITTED they lied on the birth certificate Mr uninformed. Why don't you get the facts before you throw out tired talking points such as "tell it to those who died from it" or "go visit hospitals". Remember I did go visit hospitals bc unlike sheep like you I DONT believe what the proven liars tell me. You're such Drone- such a follower.

CDC has admitted that only 5 percent of those deaths were stated were due to COVID and prob 40 percent of those were nursing home serial deaths by evil Democrat governors putting positives into nursing homes. A mild flu season.

Hell most the whole nation knows it's a poodle Of virus made out to be a Doberman- most deaths were called COVID so hospitals received 10s of thousands of dollars to call others deaths COVID such as flu, pneumonia, heart disease, heart attacks, motorcycle deaths, Et al- surely you knew this Einstein?

Or do you just rattle off the exact talking points of all leftist people, bureaucrats and left wing media? Please tell me you have at least some of your own thoughts or research? We all know the answer to this last question is a big fat no

When people say the virus is a hoax, they are not meaning the virus itself is a hoax, they mean the political/MSM reaction and manipulation is a hoax. Democrats and radical leftist took advantage of the virus for their own political gain. Remember, "never let a crisis go to waste". We have gone from shelter in place for two weeks to slow the spread, to shutting down the economy until the entire world and all the aliens are vaccinated. We have the left telling us we are all going to die unless we stay at home, wear masks when we dare go outside the home. All while those same Democrats are herding thousands of migrants from third world countries across our border, without the slightest bit of testing and damn sure no concern for the lives of the American people. What Democrats are allowing on the border does not match what they are doing to the American people. If the virus is as deadly as the left is telling us, wouldn't they at least test migrants from third world countries before they allowed them to illegally enter our country?
I learned a long time ago to ignore what people say, especially politicians. I watch their actions because those actions do not lie.

Reactions: squeak and osuintx
Most everyone who died of it has been revised and ADMITTED they lied on the birth certificate Mr uninformed. Why don't you get the facts before you throw out tired talking points such as "tell it to those who died from it" or "go visit hospitals". Remember I did go visit hospitals bc unlike sheep like you I DONT believe what the proven liars tell me. You're such Drone- such a follower.

CDC has admitted that only 5 percent of those deaths were stated were due to COVID and prob 40 percent of those were nursing home serial deaths by evil Democrat governors putting positives into nursing homes. A mild flu season.

Hell most the whole nation knows it's a poodle Of virus made out to be a Doberman- most deaths were called COVID so hospitals received 10s of thousands of dollars to call others deaths COVID such as flu, pneumonia, heart disease, heart attacks, motorcycle deaths, Et al- surely you knew this Einstein?

Or do you just rattle off the exact talking points of all leftist people, bureaucrats and left wing media? Please tell me you have at least some of your own thoughts or research? We all know the answer to this last question is a big fat no

What a pathetic old man you are.

What a pathetic old man you are.
What Are you pissed bc I'm not a sheep like you? Pissed bc you believe the liars and I don't? You seem to have an axe to grind- maybe it's bc they pressured you into getting the vaccine you don't need and they didn't tell you it was EXOERIMENTAL and I call them out- so you're mad at me? Don't kill the messenger guy- you're welcome for Me trying to expose the liars-not my fault you can't think for yourself - sorry but that's not my fault. Hell Im spoon feeding it but some lime you don't want to know- maybe bc it just blows all you believe up and that makes you uncomfortable.

Trust me I wish I was in those days I used to be in where I didn't know how corrupt it all is- I sure slept better back then

When people say the virus is a hoax, they are not meaning the virus itself is a hoax, they mean the political/MSM reaction and manipulation is a hoax. Democrats and radical leftist took advantage of the virus for their own political gain. Remember, "never let a crisis go to waste". We have gone from shelter in place for two weeks to slow the spread, to shutting down the economy until the entire world and all the aliens are vaccinated. We have the left telling us we are all going to die unless we stay at home, wear masks when we dare go outside the home. All while those same Democrats are herding thousands of migrants from third world countries across our border, without the slightest bit of testing and damn sure no concern for the lives of the American people. What Democrats are allowing on the border does not match what they are doing to the American people. If the virus is as deadly as the left is telling us, wouldn't they at least test migrants from third world countries before they allowed them to illegally enter our country?
I learned a long time ago to ignore what people say, especially politicians. I watch their actions because those actions do not lie.

You’re preaching to the choir. @osuintx makes up a lot of BS lies about so-called things I’ve said and things I believe, and he cannot back up his statements with ANYTHING I’ve ever posted on this board. Not a single one. He assumes too much, and you know what they say about assuming. I won’t bow down and take sides with a numbskull like him. He is an over-the-top angry, shadow-boxing old man moron.

What Are you pissed bc I'm not a sheep like you? Pissed bc you believe the liars and I don't? You seem to have an axe to grind- maybe it's bc they pressured you into getting the vaccine you don't need and they didn't tell you it was EXOERIMENTAL and I call them out- so you're mad at me? Don't kill the messenger guy- you're welcome for Me trying to expose the liars-not my fault you can't think for yourself - sorry but that's not my fault. Hell Im spoon feeding it but some lime you don't want to know- maybe bc it just blows all you believe up and that makes you uncomfortable.

Trust me I wish I was in those days I used to be in where I didn't know how corrupt it all is- I sure slept better back then

^^^ Exhibit A

Back this up with anything I’ve ever posted. You can’t, loser.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT