ADVERTISEMENT

COVID may be over by November.

While respect your scientific and well informed perspective…that’s not what’s going on here.
Guess my dumb caveman physician mind missed the nuance. Happens a lot.

I just posted an objective article by an objective scientist. I know him personally, he is a respected transplant surgeon and epidemiologist. And has no political leanings. Literally none. Like myself.

So what is going on here?

I just posted an objective article by an objective scientist. I know him personally, he is a respected transplant surgeon and epidemiologist. And has no political leanings. Literally none. Like myself.

No Political leanings 😳

Reactions: okcpokefan12
Just wow- players don't have to take but rest of NBA does- holy $hit where does this crap end

That fact this has largely been about politics and not science the whole time.

Nothing against you or the article just a general observation.

I fully believe this is the most poorly management event in my lifetime since Chernobyl.

Anyone recommending these shots on children are evil- just bc you say "I didn't know...I heard they were safe" doesn't make it ok that you helped in this child abuse.

Good short video from U.K./ Ireland. A couple of cliffs:
-66 percent in a recent study dying of covid were those with the shots
-children are 8k more at risk after taking the shots- they have negligible chance of dying from getting the virus- only harm comes from the shots - zero benefit.
Kids are not choosing to take it- they need us to protect them from bad people recommending and sticking them with the harmful jabs.

https://gab.com/Airjaws/posts/106963444707978553

That fact this has largely been about politics and not science the whole time.

Nothing against you or the article just a general observation.

I fully believe this is the most poorly management event in my lifetime since Chernobyl.

Yeah Bub. Everyone knows a potentially deadly virus that has killed nearly 5,000,000 people is a mirage created by politics and not science. Yet you believe brass keys stick to magnetic injection sites. Now THAT’s science.

Last edited:
Yeah Bub. Everyone knows a potentially deadly virus that has killed nearly 5,000,000 people is a mirage created by politics and not science. Yet you believe brass keys stick to magnetic injection sites. Now THAT’s science.
Dude do y'all just ignore the fact they said LT 40k died FROM covid and admitted the testing was 90 percent false positives? That's From your precious cdc- Wow you're unreal. Keep doing what your tv tells you without looking anything up- amazing how you still believe all these people care so much about you and aren't corrupt.

How about you just research one thing- just one 22- about how they lied about the numbers- you're too stinking lazy to that sadly. It's a mild flu season, more people died in 2019 than 2020 and the flu magically disappeared- my God youre amazing.

I’ll ask you the same question I asked David Allen, are you retarded?

Disagreeing with a nut job who thinks COVID is a hoax makes me a retard. Got it.

Wow. That's super scientific. Like totally. I'm cured. Rona is a HOAX!!!

Glad you finally came around to see it's all a hoax- about time you got it whew!

https://oklahomastate.forums.rivals.com/threads/keep-drinking-the-kool-aid.103002/post-1919498

Fauci straight up is telling everyone what will happen. Can't believe this evil punk isn't behind bars - and is still working for entities that are in charge of hospitals?! When did the Feds get control of the hospitals? Just wow

Fauci straight up is telling everyone what will happen. Can't believe this evil punk isn't behind bars - and is still working for entities that are in charge of hospitals?! When did the Feds get control of the hospitals? Just wow

Rumble.com

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner2000
Rumble.com

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
What is it about rumble.com that you find distasteful? I had never heard of it until both Glenn Greenwald and Tulsi Gabbard, two people in whom I have the highest regard, signed on to post there.

Reactions: Corndog2021

now do sweden and ALL the ancillary
deaths, health issues, businesses and
lives destroyed

THIS is 100'percent what you obedient politically correct government/ pharma/
Media bitches have enabled. Wrong side of history.

THIS is 100'percent what you obedient politically correct government/ pharma/
Media bitches have enabled. Wrong side of history.

We've been successfully vaccinating infants and toddlers for years. YOU'VE been vaccinated. Now what?

We've been successfully vaccinating infants and toddlers for years. YOU'VE been vaccinated. Now what?
Yep you're right- and look at all the problems and unhealthy kids, cancer, autism, auto immune disorders- you think this is normal? And Who makes money and treats all the disorders big Harma causes? You got it- big Harma. Quit being brainwashed already

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD
show of hands

who reads this tripe and doesn’t get a laugh at the thought of ccp/dnc dave jumping on kayak to fly everybody to portlandgrad for turkey day?

do commies even celebrate turkey day?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT