ADVERTISEMENT

COVID may be over by November.

They never should have tried to sell the vaccine as a one time deal. I think a lot of mis trust come from this. Should have always sold it like the flu shot.

so it’s a marketing issue?

i’m sure the boards football fans agree

so it’s a marketing issue?

i’m sure the boards football fans agree

Lol do you boo. I don’t care I am not here to debate the vaccine just that a lot of the mistrust was self inflicted by the Biden administration with false facts IMO. I think had they been more open and honest maybe people wouldn’t be fighting so hard. The mandatory vaccine mandate’s did no good because it only dug the non vaccinated in deeper.

Lol do you boo. I don’t care I am not here to debate the vaccine just that a lot of the mistrust was self inflicted by the Biden administration with false facts IMO. I think had they been more open and honest maybe people wouldn’t be fighting so hard. The mandatory vaccine mandate’s did no good because it only dug the non vaccinated in deeper.
You don't have to apologize if you did speak out against the experimental shots. Yes they've made it almost to where you're so villified if you do which is their exact end goal.

I never have said a bad word about vaccines till this debacle- got all My kids shots through the years. . Only question I had was "why so many"
Now knowing how many autoimmune disorders, cancer, autism, SIDS etc theat seem to go up as the shots in kids go up- I'm a skeptic, And who treats all these disorders? Yup- big Pharma

Now after watching this it's caused me to do much research on them and I now have moved to defcon 2 (vax hesitant). And if someone says I'm at defcon 1 (anti vax) I wear it with a badge of honor. Bc of the media the pro shot peope think if they say "you're anti vax" it is a win for them- no more - bring it. IMO the ones still putting those shots in them are just not awake.

Ive always trusted medical peeps 100 percent only asking my orthopedic "why do I have to get X-rays EVERYTIME I come in when I always wind up later getting an mri that tells me more. After watching all this take place with remdesivir and ventilators I would absolutely not go to the hospital for a Covid positive- even tho 90'percemt of the PCR tests are false-
Another red flag when they've kept using them all this time....theyve
Admitted they can't tell the difference between the cold,
The flu and COVID. The media lies and covers this up- yes even Fox (no reports on deaths from shots nor election fraud- they are a tool see election night))

Never thought too much about big Pharma- didn't know their history of paying out and harming so many but now I know How truly evil big Pharma and our govt are (I knew our govt was corrupt to the hilt but I'm slow on big Pharma but now I say they are truly sociopaths and care nothing about our health- it's only to make a dime....err billions.

Bumpity bump

April of 2022 and leftists……

rambo-nothing.gif

Reactions: Corndog2021
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT