ADVERTISEMENT

COVID may be over by November.

I’m guessing he’s underestimating the amount of cases by A LOT

Let me clue you in on Leftists attitude no matter what the situation is come November……..

nothing-is-over-nothing.gif

Unlikely. He's got a PhD in biostatistics.
Well that makes him the best advisor then eh? Automatic eh? Question is- why does the left want it to go away? They made their overdramatized covid behemoth for their benefit- why do they want it to end proctologist🤔. Anyone smart knows with the media they can call it quitsies whenever they want- so why now is the question

I mean with border wide open and NBA now doesn't have to take the poison - why? Is it this not the great friggn pandemic or not?! You guys are so freaking hilarious buying whatever they dish out- it's so comical

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
I mean with border wide open and NBA now doesn't have to take the poison - why? Is it this not the great friggn pandemic or not?! You guys are so freaking hilarious buying whatever they dish out- it's so comical
I identify as a sharp shooting 2 guard for the Suns...cool - no poison jab for me!!!!! I'm having too much fun with you kool aid drinkers 😆🤪😁😄

Written by a guy a hell of a lot smarter than me. He's done the math. Hope he's right.

https://thehill.com/opinion/healthcare/572246-the-pandemic-could-end-soon-math-mandates-and-masks
It would be so awesome if the dude was right. You'd think at some point the vaccines + all these people already getting sick and/or dying woukd run its course.

So that guy says a pediatric vaccine will likely be ready in november. I heard january. Any chance docs will start administering vaccines off label to kids once the Pfizer trials are released this month? The pediatric vaccine is just a 1/3 dose of the regular vaccine, apparently.

Poketologist, thanks for posting.

Knowing that the media will carry their water, liberals will declare it over when it's most expedient for political gain purposes.

Knowing that the liberal media will carry their water, liberals will continue to mandate new restrictions because the "next" variant is more deadly, more virulent and more resistant to vaccines then the previous 100 or so (sorry lost track of how many variants there have actually been).

Knowing the liberal media will carry their water, liberals' might declare the pandemic over only to resurrect the threat for 2022 & 2024 and claiming that electing conservatives/R's will be akin to rolling grandmother over the cliff.

The portion of the public that continues to glue their noses to the liberal idiots on TV have become so attuned to the mantra that "only the government can save you," they will most likely never accept that the pandemic will go away. I hope your correct, but theirs way too much political hay to be made from the useful idiots that have no concept of "critical thinking," and " self research" to let this die, especially if mail in balloting can be promulgated for 2024.

This will live or die on the hill of political expediency, facts be damned.

Reactions: Corndog2021
Yes good idea, let's inject kids who are at no risk at all of a virus with experimental shots that kill and cause all kinds of adverse reactions. Yes good rule of thumb there.

Do you think TechnoFog knows what the H in OSHA stands for?

focus on your understanding of the constitution, rights and freedoms so many have given all defending

until then you have no patriotic soul

only the ccp/dnc
and how the dear party coerces you to think

there’s plenty of history for you to educate yourself with

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen
focus on your understanding of the constitution, rights and freedoms so many have given all defending

until then you have no patriotic soul

only the ccp/dnc
and how the dear party coerces you to think

there’s plenty of history for you to educate yourself with
#BornFollower has Trump as his avatar, lol.

The cult is still fired up! Doesn't matter how many times he gets his ass kicked, they're gonna keep coming!

How'd it go in California?

#BornFollower has Trump as his avatar, lol.

The cult is still fired up! Doesn't matter how many times he gets his ass kicked, they're gonna keep coming!

How'd it go in California?
Sounds like the vote cheating is even more blatant.

Years ago, I always had a Murphy's Law Calendar with daily tear offs. I saved a bunch of
the better ones and here's the actual:

ZAPPA'S LAW: There are two things on earth that are universal: hydrogen and stupidity.

Should have "sourced" it the first time. :D
As in Frank Zappa?

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT