ADVERTISEMENT

Covid ending!

LMAO- You're quoting one of the biggest Liberal rags ever?! Really? Think that helps your credibility? 99.96 percent I quoted comes fromThe CDC- they are Even liberal.

AP Fact checkers is about like FB fact checkers- you did absolutely nothing for your credibility here. I encourage all the readers of this thread to get off google and find real news- EVERYONE with any brains knows AP, yahoo, NY Times, CNN,ABC,CBS et al are just bullhorns for the Left- I think even you know that.

It's almost summertime -your hero Fauci has some more good advice for you after getting you masked up and well Experimentally vaccinated- just in time for summer

https://gab.com/Catturd/posts/105710166565382499

Probably what is confusing some is that due to the emergency of the situation, the participants were "allowed" to do animal trials concurrently with and parallel to the human trials. All animal trials (monkeys and mice/rats) have been completed, and no it didn't kill any animals, and it didn't even cause any inflammation in animals.

All of those trials are available for you to read, unless your conspiracy theory asshats, who so far have produced NOTHING , are too lazy to look them up, or are afraid that the results won't fit their narrative, so they don't care to.

Nothing I have typed in this thread is even remotely a lie. Hard facts, backed by hard evidence, not allegory, conjecture, or conspiratorial bullsh(t.

And frankly, I don't give 2 shits for your opinion as you have proven here you don't know shit.

You have been asked about a dozen times to produce anything OTHER THAN crazies on youtube espousing an opinion. Show me the trial where animals were killed. Show me hard evidence of ANYTHING you espouse and I will be all ears

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/new...es#:~:text=What,in preventing severe COVID-19.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-r...ntech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/health/coronavirus-moderna-vaccine-monkeys.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7449230/

I could link literally dozens of peer reviewed articles. Need I go on? Or better yet, for every scientific paper, trial, report you can find to say I am a liar, I will post 10 that proves you are full of it. 10:1, that should be a fair comparison. You on?

Reactions: SSS!!! and Cowguy

I can go all night at this-post articles after articles. Most all people know they skipped the animal testing as well as most other testing and it's experimental and NON APPROVED by the FDA period. Take it all you want but stop
Trying to convince people other than the facts. I'm not saying it's gonna harm you- but I'm saying NO ONE knows bc it's 100 percent experimental.

And you can't say it's Safe - no one knows- NO ONE. It'll take months to know some things, and maybe years to know others.

covid numbers are BLOWED UP BEYOND Ethical sense for a purpose- control,
Vaccines and mail in votes. Take away nursing homes and the mortality rate is negligible.
There is no reason to take a vaccine- for sure no reason to be part of their crime against humanity experimental ones

Ok
Probably what is confusing some is that due to the emergency of the situation, the participants were "allowed" to do animal trials concurrently with and parallel to the human trials. All animal trials (monkeys and mice/rats) have been completed, and no it didn't kill any animals, and it didn't even cause any inflammation in animals.

All of those trials are available for you to read, unless your conspiracy theory asshats, who so far have produced NOTHING , are too lazy to look them up, or are afraid that the results won't fit their narrative, so they don't care to.

Nothing I have typed in this thread is even remotely a lie. Hard facts, backed by hard evidence, not allegory, conjecture, or conspiratorial bullsh(t.

And frankly, I don't give 2 shits for your opinion as you have proven here you don't know shit.

You have been asked about a dozen times to produce anything OTHER THAN crazies on youtube espousing an opinion. Show me the trial where animals were killed. Show me hard evidence of ANYTHING you espouse and I will be all ears

https://www.nih.gov/news-events/news-releases/peer-reviewed-report-moderna-covid-19-vaccine-publishes#:~:text=What,in preventing severe COVID-19.

https://www.pfizer.com/news/press-r...ntech-conclude-phase-3-study-covid-19-vaccine

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/28/health/coronavirus-moderna-vaccine-monkeys.html

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7449230/

I could link literally dozens of peer reviewed articles. Need I go on? Or better yet, for every scientific paper, trial, report you can find to say I am a liar, I will post 10 that proves you are full of it. 10:1, that should be a fair comparison. You on?
Ok really? For decades they said could not and probably NEVER develop a corona virus and Trump says -give me one this year (big mistake) and a few months later voila?! Really?! 50 years can't do...2020 DJT says "I need it in LT half a year" and it magically is concocted?!
zero believability- well should be zero.

Love Trump- big mistake letting Gates have this thing. "Trusting Gates with your health is like trusting Epstein with your kids" - - some wise man

Oh this is now getting fun. Do you even understand what Yeardon and Wodarg are saying? They are saying that the PCR test to subsequently test efficacy in the trial itself is so sensitive that it gives off false positives. PCR is widely known as the most sensitive, but they fail to discuss specificity (false negatives). These guys claim 180 degree opposite opinions on the same subject matter.

On his site Wodarg states that Corona is much less infectious than people believe, because PCR-tests produce many false positive results. On the same site he writes that lethality is much smaller than people believe, because antibody tests show that many more people were affected than previously believed.

Both of these statements could be valid arguments for the hypothesis that Corona is not that dangerous. However, if you claim that the official numbers are too low and too high at the same time, your credibiliy and reasoning is completely shut down by the scientific community.

So maybe they are not quacks, but then the question arises, why do they pretend to be quacks?

Peer reviews of their work have been totally shut down

THEY DID NOT SKIP ANIMAL TESTING. You are the one lying. They did, in fact, do them parallel to human trials (70,000 humans is enormous), and now all of the animal studies are fully published.

My drop the mike statement, and I am completely done with you.

There is no possible way to fake 70,000 in a true double blind study. End of story. I'm done.

I am a die-hard conservative, but Trump should be ashamed of what he has done to the conservative movement. Misinformation and Disinformation has run rampant with you people and you are destroying any hope of unity. You should be proud

It's not worth it he is literally too stupid to understand. He replied to your link with a gab poster named cat turd.
Catturd way wiser than your hero -
Don Lemon maybe? Fredo
Cuomo brother of Serial Killer Gov Cuomo?!
lol amazing I can quote someone named Catturd that's more honest and smarter than your hero's.

Last edited:
You're not a Conservative If you talk about Trump supporters that wa
My drop the mike statement, and I am completely done with you.

There is no possible way to fake 70,000 in a true double blind study. End of story. I'm done.

I am a die-hard conservative, but Trump should be ashamed of what he has done to the conservative movement. Misinformation and Disinformation has run rampant with you people and you are destroying any hope of unity. You should be proud
1. There's no true double blind study with vaccines- they don't use a true placebo- you know this - Cmon man! NOT EVEN ONE EVER! CDC was sued By ICAN (Informed Consent Action Network)2019 and the courts required them to produce the studies on the top 5-10 vaccines'To prove they Did double blind placebo studies to prove vaccines DID NOT CAUSE AUTISM ( bc they had it stated on their website) and they could not produce any true Double Blind study with a true placebo- NOT ONE....Liars!! POS liars. They lied and had to take their lying a$$ info off their website-THEYRE A FRAUD LMAO
Mike drop my ass - That's like Cory Booker Calling himself Spartacus!

You're not a conservative. If you diss Trump
Supporters that way-that's almost 100 million of us......sorry I know we peave the heck out of y'all - you're a pseudo conservative at best- establishment good ole boy party slick talking turncoat GOP- aka Rino. No guts to stand up to the vile left Dems. Feckless.

No true conservative would be trying to scare everyone into believing a common colds sister coronavirus Was The Big Bad Wolf. We had cures and treatments and your gutless party let the left and the media scare everyone into not taking them.

You're same feckless party that did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for 4 years to keep the republicans in office and also prevent The voter fraud- they GAVE IT TO pedo Joe. How dare you blame Trump your your party of
MCConnel, Graham and Cornyn - they are spineless Self serving traitors- That HANDED The POTUS to the evil left- thatS who you want as the leader of you and us - really? McConnel, Cornyn, Graham- really?!

Im damn proud to be a Trump patriot ( won't ever say Republican again) rather than a squishy middle jellyfish Pail Ryan party lover- they 're just as bad as the evil Dems...at least you know where the Dems are coming from. You're party will do absolutely nothing to stop what the POS Left are and are going to do to us.

Ditch the masks- get you're freedom and your balls back- Cmon man! This life is Soooo morbid - job loss, schools closed, depression, govt dependency, kids in make all day at school, vaccine cards, fear, hate, suicides from
Depression, ruined economy. Cmon let's get it back people

You rebutt yourself with each post.
Ooo another good one. Go double mask up and get the pets vaccinated in your obedience to your Daddy Govt- you prob have a poster of Gates in your room- or Fauci? Both? Maybe group photo of the ABC news crew that owns you?

• Haha
Reactions: 22LR
You're not a Conservative If you talk about Trump supporters that wa

1. There's no true double blind study with vaccines- they don't use a true placebo- you know this - Cmon man! NOT EVEN ONE EVER! CDC was sued By ICAN (Informed Consent Action Network)2019 and the courts required them to produce the studies on the top 5-10 vaccines'To prove they Did double blind placebo studies to prove vaccines DID NOT CAUSE AUTISM ( bc they had it stated on their website) and they could not produce any true Double Blind study with a true placebo- NOT ONE....Liars!! POS liars. They lied and had to take their lying a$$ info off their website-THEYRE A FRAUD LMAO
Mike drop my ass - That's like Cory Booker Calling himself Spartacus!

You're not a conservative. If you diss Trump
Supporters that way-that's almost 100 million of us......sorry I know we peave the heck out of y'all - you're a pseudo conservative at best- establishment good ole boy party slick talking turncoat GOP- aka Rino. No guts to stand up to the vile left Dems. Feckless.

No true conservative would be trying to scare everyone into believing a common colds sister coronavirus Was The Big Bad Wolf. We had cures and treatments and your gutless party let the left and the media scare everyone into not taking them.

You're same feckless party that did ABSOLUTELY NOTHING for 4 years to keep the republicans in office and also prevent The voter fraud- they GAVE IT TO pedo Joe. How dare you blame Trump your your party of
MCConnel, Graham and Cornyn - they are spineless Self serving traitors- That HANDED The POTUS to the evil left- thatS who you want as the leader of you and us - really? McConnel, Cornyn, Graham- really?!

Im damn proud to be a Trump patriot ( won't ever say Republican again) rather than a squishy middle jellyfish Pail Ryan party lover- they 're just as bad as the evil Dems...at least you know where the Dems are coming from. You're party will do absolutely nothing to stop what the POS Left are and are going to do to us.

Ditch the masks- get you're freedom and your balls back- Cmon man! This life is Soooo morbid - job loss, schools closed, depression, govt dependency, kids in make all day at school, vaccine cards, fear, hate, suicides from
Depression, ruined economy. Cmon let's get it back people

You are digging yourself a deeper hole of BS. Not only were both trials double blind studies, but BOTH COMPANIES have agreed to give the vaccine (for free) to all of the placebo group.

LMAO- You're quoting one of the biggest Liberal rags ever?! Really? Think that helps your credibility? 99.96 percent I quoted comes fromThe CDC- they are Even liberal.

AP Fact checkers is about like FB fact checkers- you did absolutely nothing for your credibility here. I encourage all the readers of this thread to get off google and find real news- EVERYONE with any brains knows AP, yahoo, NY Times, CNN,ABC,CBS et al are just bullhorns for the Left- I think even you know that.

It's almost summertime -your hero Fauci has some more good advice for you after getting you masked up and well Experimentally vaccinated- just in time for summer

https://gab.com/Catturd/posts/105710166565382499
Link the to 99.96 claim from CDC? We went over this once already and it is a proven lie. Why are you repeating lies?

Reactions: Dobsie
Link the to 99.96 claim from CDC? We went over this once already and it is a proven lie. Why are you repeating lies?
You're right- I think the WHO just upgraded to 99.97- Cuomo quit killing the elderly-
I'm awake and can see it bc I can do my own research-you obviously can't - you're a governments' bitch liberal hack- everyone knows you can't think for yourself. Regurgitate CNN is all you got- sorry about that

You're right- I think the WHO just upgraded to 99.97- Cuomo quit killing the elderly-
I'm awake and can see it bc I can do my own research-you obviously can't - you're a governments' bitch liberal hack- everyone knows you can't think for yourself. Regurgitate CNN is all you got- sorry about that
link?

Just in case some of you obedient people who are still not "awake" And think this thing is going away with us doing nothing:

https://gab.com/Harleygrl15/posts/105686727284713748

If you actually plug CNN in that site it gives them a fairly low rating.

Natural News, and the rest of your links you've provided are from granola moms, and Alex Jones types.

All Hail Cat Turd as a reputable source of data.
I promise you - any source I quote is tenfold better than whatever you're listening to that makes you a cowardly obedient sheep to a tyrant government. You can try and dismiss but I have had tons of great sources I supplied- if I throw in some funny ones named Catturd for fun it doesn't change the fact that you have no rebuttal. Now that they've changed the settings on the tests to make it look like the Pedotus is helping with the Plandemic -Numbers of cases Are lower now- but you will be still be virtue signaling everyone parading around proudly in triple masks, taking an unneeded experimental vaccine pondering whether or not to vaccinate pet Sparky- I feel for people like you who can't think for yourselves.

And even though you let yourself be scared to obedience by the state run media - I do pray for sheep like you that this vaccine turns out to be benign. We know it won't help bc the virus Is 99.96 survival but I just pray it doesn't harm too many.
500 plus deaths and 1000's plus bad reactions to the vaccines as of Feb 1. I haven't heard latest numbers but you can bet MSM will report way milder numbers than actually are happening-
Criminal

I promise you - any source I quote is tenfold better than whatever you're listening to that makes you a cowardly obedient sheep to a tyrant government. You can try and dismiss but I have had tons of great sources I supplied- if I throw in some funny ones named Catturd for fun it doesn't change the fact that you have no rebuttal. Now that they've changed the settings on the tests to make it look like the Pedotus is helping with the Plandemic -Numbers of cases Are lower now- but you will be still be virtue signaling everyone parading around proudly in triple masks, taking an unneeded experimental vaccine pondering whether or not to vaccinate pet Sparky- I feel for people like you who can't think for yourselves.

And even though you let yourself be scared to obedience by the state run media - I do pray for sheep like you that this vaccine turns out to be benign. We know it won't help bc the virus Is 99.96 survival but I just pray it doesn't harm too many.
500 plus deaths and 1000's plus bad reactions to the vaccines as of Feb 1. I haven't heard latest numbers but you can bet MSM will report way milder numbers than actually are happening-
Criminal

You literally have a sub 70 IQ.

Reactions: Pancreek1
You literally have a sub 70 IQ.

In what way Dobsie? Everything I said is correct - let's review:

- media is a proven liar totally in lefties corner- wants shutdowns, vaccines and Nanny Govt control- us to be peasants
- vaccine is unneeded
-vaccine is totally experimental- we have zero idea how good or bad it is.
-masks have not been proven to work-
But have been proven to be harmful - during The spanish flu the leading cause of death was bacterial pneumonia - and it was cause by? MASKS lol. One source? One corrupt Moron Anthony Fauci

Now this is not funny at all- but it's bc most people reuse masks that causes bacteria build up and it gets into nasal, throat and lungs. Your obedience to nanny government and media is putting you WAY MORE at risk than if you let Gods defenses of the body he made you work.
Good job!

if you have kids they'd be so proud of your being a subject to the govt-
But something tells me your still just a young pup that doesn't quite yet know how corrupt the govt and media are? Of course there's many many 18 years olds that are more awake Than many 45 year old men that are leaders of households sadly.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT