ADVERTISEMENT

Covid ending!

Serious questions for all-
1) With acceptance now and proof of safe Treatments Of ivermectin and HCQ- why take the untested vaccine?
2) as to our new normal-
Do y'all like living this way? Divided, having to put on nasty face masks, putting masks on kids all day!!, polluting the environment with them, Nanny crooked Government closing down any biz at any time forcing jobs lost, scaring everyone, pressured into taking an experimental shot, concerts/ sporting events gone (haven't seen the Eagles or 38...how much longer can they go?!) Government control over us, Leftist mob taking over our country?elections stolen - your vote doesn't count -
Y'all like this? It's because we are complicit and ALLOW them to do it.

Iowa and Isle of Mann two places that said- "were done- open it up"

We can start small by talking to local,
County and state leaders and fixing a big Middle finger to media and globalists.
STOP wearing the masks- it's ALL about control- STOP GIVING THEM YOUR CONTROL. People say no mask? Enlighten them and engage in discussion- I do it all the and most don't know anything other than what crooked media is telling them.

I despise this day and new normal- how about the ROY? (Rest of Y'all). Do your part-
Stand up.

Man, I've simply asked for one link showing me where 100% of the animals who took the vaccine died. You said what you say is factual, I'm simply asking for you to show me a link. You've attached multiple videos from folks I have no clue who they are and right now I'm not really sure I can trust the person who is giving me the links because he says he's telling the truth but the one thing I ask him to prove he's yet to do so. Hard to trust someone who is so loose with the facts.

Reactions: CowboyJD
Also, I just read where on the Isle of Man a guy was arrested for breaking Covid protocols and having a friend over to his house. Yeah they really stood up to the man over there, no crazy rules there.

Man, I've simply asked for one link showing me where 100% of the animals who took the vaccine died. You said what you say is factual, I'm simply asking for you to show me a link. You've attached multiple videos from folks I have no clue who they are and right now I'm not really sure I can trust the person who is giving me the links because he says he's telling the truth but the one thing I ask him to prove he's yet to do so. Hard to trust someone who is so loose with the facts.
You're incorrigible.
yes or no - did you watch Dr Lee Merritt? It's in there amongst other places- if you're not watching what I supply - then stop asking me to send again. I think they call you "denying".

If you want to tout these experimental non-FDA approved mRNA vaccines then be my guest. But do not sit here after I supply you with the information and keep telling me I didn't supply it to you. I directly replied to you with a well respected Dr. Lee Merritt saying in the video that all the animals died. Again do you need pdf form? CNN?

Vaccine and mask lovers
Are tired of me
Showing all reasons to give media ,
Nanny Gov and big Pharma the middle finger- NONE of you are showing me why we should keep bowing down to them. How about you show something proving these vaccines are NOT dangerous, are tested on animals with success, and are not killing people as we speak please.....you won't bc you cannot

osuintx could use some work on his approach, but he is right on HCQ and ivermectin, in my opinion. The cdc and the media are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. If you don’t want covid or if you get it you want to survive, take HCQ, zinc, vitamin D, and invermectin.

osuintx could use some work on his approach, but he is right on HCQ and ivermectin, in my opinion. The cdc and the media are responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths. If you don’t want covid or if you get it you want to survive, take HCQ, zinc, vitamin D, and invermectin.
This I agree with also.

Reactions: squeak

It's going to depend on a lot of things. You can't just give that cocktail to everyone.

Hydroxychloroquine can cause retinopathy
Early symptoms include floaters, blurriness, dark areas of vision, and difficulty perceiving colors. Blindness can occur. Mild cases may be treated with careful diabetes management. Advanced cases may require laser treatment or surgery.

Hydroxychloroquine contraindications:
  • low blood sugar
  • G6PD deficiency
  • low amount of magnesium in the blood
  • low amount of potassium in the blood
  • porphyria
  • anemia
  • low levels of a type of white blood cell called neutrophils
  • alcoholism
  • myasthenia gravis
  • a skeletal muscle disorder
  • maculopathy
  • changes in the visual field
  • prolonged QT interval on EKG
  • chronic heart failure
  • abnormal EKG with QT changes from birth
  • liver problems
  • decreased kidney function
  • psoriasis
  • seizures
  • anemia from pyruvate kinase and G6PD deficiencies
  • chronic kidney disease stage 5 (failure)

Ivermectin if not measured in the appropriate doses, or managed incorrectly can lead to liver, and renal failure.

Ivermectin Contraindications:
  • asthma
  • hepatic disease
  • HIV
  • Immunosuppressed patients
  • pregnancy
  • breastfeeding
  • neonates, infants, children
  • loa loa coinfection
  • onchodermatitis

Now can this be a decent approach to helping people maybe, but these are not cure all wonder drugs.

HCQ, Azithromycin, and zinc did better at my hospital than anything with Ivermectin

But statistically they did not have that much if any significant effect, and we sent most of the research to the University of Minnesota.

Remdesivir was not that great either in fact it was the worst out of all listed so far.

The one thing that seemed to have the biggest effect was donated plasma from recovered SARS-CoV2 patients.

You are wanting to give Ivermectin to Covid patients, but many of them that end up in a stepdown, or ICU level treatment floors are already battling organ failure especially liver, and renal failure.

This is coming from the hospital that was the first in the world to put a SARS-CoV2 patient on ECMO.

It's going to depend on a lot of things. You can't just give that cocktail to everyone.

Early symptoms include floaters, blurriness, dark areas of vision, and difficulty perceiving colors. Blindness can occur. Mild cases may be treated with careful diabetes management. Advanced cases may require laser treatment or surgery.

• low blood sugar
  • G6PD deficiency
  • porphyria
  • anemia
  • alcoholism
  • myasthenia gravis
  • maculopathy
  • chronic heart failure
  • liver problems
  • psoriasis
  • seizures

Ivermectin if not measured in the appropriate doses, or managed incorrectly can lead to liver, and renal failure.

• asthma
  • hepatic disease
  • HIV
  • pregnancy
  • breastfeeding
  • loa loa coinfection
  • onchodermatitis

Now can this be a decent approach to helping people maybe, but these are not cure all wonder drugs.

HCQ, Azithromycin, and zinc did better at my hospital than anything with Ivermectin

But statistically they did not have that much if any significant effect, and we sent most of the research to the University of Minnesota.

Remdesivir was not that great either in fact it was the worst out of all listed so far.

The one thing that seemed to have the biggest effect was donated plasma from recovered SARS-CoV2 patients.

You are wanting to give Ivermectin to Covid patients, but many of them that end up in a stepdown, or ICU level treatment floors are already battling organ failure especially liver, and renal failure.

This is coming from the hospital that was the first in the world to put a SARS-CoV2 patient on ECMO.
HCQ been around for decades- one of safest treatments ever - troops have been taking forever no complaints till DJT brought it up to end Plandemic- AND you don't need to social distance or wear a mask after- you're welcome!!

Now about the list of the side effects of All the mRNA vaccines for the last- oh Let's say just the last 10 years- please list those also

Reactions: squeak
You have no idea what you are talking about every medicine known to man will have contraindications.
We finally agree on something - any food, vitamin, pain pill, vaccine, treatment et al will have side effects if you will- again we agree. Most everyone says HCQ has been around forever and is mostly harmless- I and most would take it in a split second- bet you would too. But they scared everyone out of it for almost a year- committed murder.

Now I've asked you to let me And everyone following this thread know the side effects of mRNA vaccines over just the last 10 years- not the last 50 (which we can go back that far with HCQ).

I will wait

We finally agree on something - any food, vitamin, pain pill, vaccine, treatment et al will have side effects if you will- again we agree. Most everyone says HCQ has been around forever and is mostly harmless- I and most would take it in a split second- bet you would too. But they scared everyone out of it for almost a year- committed murder.

Now I've asked you to let me And everyone following this thread know the side effects of mRNA vaccines over just the last 10 years- not the last 50 (which we can go back that far with HCQ).

I will wait

Did you not read any of the the post you quoted where we gave it to patients in my hospital, and then sent the data to the University of Minnesota to analyze?

Statistically it did not effect the outcome enough to warrant us to keep giving it to patients that were already in the hospital.

• low blood sugar
  • G6PD deficiency
  • porphyria
  • anemia
  • alcoholism
  • myasthenia gravis
  • maculopathy
  • chronic heart failure
  • liver problems
  • psoriasis
  • seizures

• asthma
  • hepatic disease
  • HIV
  • pregnancy
  • breastfeeding
  • loa loa coinfection
  • onchodermatitis

I take medications every day that have side effects in some people. You have to weigh the risks and benefits.

I take medications every day that have side effects in some people. You have to weigh the risks and benefits.

You and @osuintx have know idea who you are talking to.

I was the first healthcare worker in the US along with my coworkers to be exposed with no PPE of any sort last February/March.

We did research for the University of Minnesota at my hospital over Hydroxychloroquine.

I Was one of the first test subjects for it.

This is an email I received before I went on a clinical trial. I have taken out all personal information of mine and the physician who contacted me.

Reactions: Toontown102483
Did you not read any of the the post you quoted where we gave it to patients in my hospital, and then sent the data to the University of Minnesota to analyze?

Statistically it did not effect the outcome enough to warrant us to keep giving it to patients that were already in the hospital.
HCQ is said to act as prevention and cure-
Once they get really bad with any virus in the hospital we can debate that- Generally the main victims that get hospitalized are diabetic, overweight , older and /or with potential comorbitities . All
Viruses are dangerous to these people.

I think the main question these days is to take the vaccine or not and to quit wearing the masks- I say BOTH These vaccines and masks are all about control And we need to stop them dead in their tracks.
Take our freedoms back, lose the masks, wash our hands, don't randomly kiss strangers, And if you get the sniffles take HCQ et al- I don't know as much about Ivermectin but enough to know it's not cell protein altering and it's not experimental - it unlike mRNA has been approved by the FDA and has stood the test of time. Just no way I'm taking an experimental vaccine with no liability of the makers that has killed animals they tested it on for a virus that kills LT .05 of the people.

Take away democrat governors killing elderly and the deaths are WAY less - surely they didn't kill them on purpose to get more deaths to get the masks, vaccine and mail in voting? Naaa...those guys have morals and are Caring people (blue)

So Dobsie- are you taking and promoting the vaccine?

And are you saying for people to take HCQ or not if they've been exposed?

So Dobsie- are you taking and promoting the vaccine?

And are you saying for people to take HCQ or not if they've been exposed?

I don't care if you take the vaccine that is up to you and your Dr.

The conditions of the study I was in as one of the first healthcare workers in the US exposed followed this.
  1. This isn't treatment, it's prophylaxis, which is part of the reason we used 5 days (no need to prophylax for the entire incubation period from time of exposure.
  2. We used a loading dose on day 1, so we actually get to our target concentration very quickly.
  3. Our dosing regimen was based on PK modeling, which our pharmacy colleagues performed, targeting a quick and sustained concentration modeled after the 2005 Vincent and Yao in vitro papers on SARS-CoV-1 inhibition with hydroxychloroquine.
  4. Gautret's results are hard to interpret for any meaningfulness. They excluded those with negative results, altered treatments mid-study, did not describe how and where portions of their population were tested (some had reported Ct values, some did not), and seems to have chosen his regimen without much consideration of the prior literature.

Read the research

This randomized trial did not demonstrate a significant benefit of hydroxychloroquine as postexposure prophylaxis for Covid-19. Whether preexposure prophylaxis would be effective in high-risk populations is a separate question, with trials ongoing. In order to end the pandemic, a reduction in community transmission is needed.

Their second trial of preexposure just wrapped up, and it concluded it had no statistical effect either.

I don't care if you take the vaccine that is up to you and your Dr.

The conditions of the study I was in as one of the first healthcare workers in the US exposed followed this.
  1. This isn't treatment, it's prophylaxis, which is part of the reason we used 5 days (no need to prophylax for the entire incubation period from time of exposure.
  2. We used a loading dose on day 1, so we actually get to our target concentration very quickly.
  3. Our dosing regimen was based on PK modeling, which our pharmacy colleagues performed, targeting a quick and sustained concentration modeled after the 2005 Vincent and Yao in vitro papers on SARS-CoV-1 inhibition with hydroxychloroquine.
  4. Gautret's results are hard to interpret for any meaningfulness. They excluded those with negative results, altered treatments mid-study, did not describe how and where portions of their population were tested (some had reported Ct values, some did not), and seems to have chosen his regimen without much consideration of the prior literature.

Read the research

This randomized trial did not demonstrate a significant benefit of hydroxychloroquine as postexposure prophylaxis for Covid-19. Whether preexposure prophylaxis would be effective in high-risk populations is a separate question, with trials ongoing. In order to end the pandemic, a reduction in community transmission is needed.

Their second trial of preexposure just wrapped up, and it concluded it had no statistical effect either.
Cut out the Mumbo jumbo-It's a simple question and a HUGE one.

I'm saying no way on the vaccine and yes two other treatments that have been around for generations. I'm asking you to step out and say your thoughts on the experimental vaccine- are you taking and recommending.
It's just a message board- play along!

If you didn't catch the subtle hint the reason I asked for a 10 year study is because there is none there's not even a one month study!! That is my point and will sound that horn from here to kingdom come -
I say don't take the vaccine number one - you don't need to, and number two -we have no way in hell of knowing what the good effects or bad effects are. I'm not one to say it's going to kill everybody that takes it but I am saying we have no freaking clue one way or the other. And I tests big Pharma zero zero zero- they are mostly greed whore depopulation atheist.

The really sad part is the American people have no idea who to trust. The MSM is so corrupt you can't trust a word that comes out from them. We can't trust government because they are a bunch of lying SOBs. We can't trust Big Pharma due to their lust for profits overriding their sense of doing what is right. Can't trust a CDC that is more interested in politics than public health. Can't trust the medical field because due to the politicization of medicine.
It's a sad state of affairs that the American people have no one they can trust.

Reactions: osuintx
I have to weigh in here. Having spent many decades funding bio-pharma companies and once being Chairman of the Board of a public virology company doing both diagnostics and therapeutics, this ain't my first virus rodeo. We were working on mRNA drugs, vaccines and diagnostics all the way back in the early 90's. The number of animal trials on mRNA drugs and vaccines is too numerous to mention and none of them have caused death, or even inflammation. They do not cause dangerous inflammation to animals. Along with the vaccines for Pfizer and Moderna both passing animal trials, they also passed clinical trials on humans where they were tested on more than 70,000 people. You keep challenging people to look at videos from quack conspiracy theorists. But I'd bet a gazillion dollars you have not read the animal trial or the human trial data. Get back to us after you have

And happy to say I just got vaccine round 2 on Monday. Yippee. And yes I read the clinical trial data closely before getting vaccinated

Reactions: SSS!!!
Some of this is just rubber room stuff. I honestly don’t know what to say.

It never fails to amaze me that people who don’t think the government is competent enough to manage a hair salon ... can readily believe that the same government could perpetrate a hoax that literally would have no one leak the conspiracy.

The odds are astronomical.

Reactions: Dobsie
You and @osuintx have know idea who you are talking to.

I was the first healthcare worker in the US along with my coworkers to be exposed with no PPE of any sort last February/March.

We did research for the University of Minnesota at my hospital over Hydroxychloroquine.

I Was one of the first test subjects for it.

This is an email I received before I went on a clinical trial. I have taken out all personal information of mine and the physician who contacted me.

Man I love the info you are giving, but please know there is no convincing this guy. I was convinced he was trolling for the longest time, but don’t think so anymore. Don’t stop posting though bc the info is great for others to know.

I have to weigh in here. Having spent many decades funding bio-pharma companies and once being Chairman of the Board of a public virology company doing both diagnostics and therapeutics, this ain't my first virus rodeo. We were working on mRNA drugs, vaccines and diagnostics all the way back in the early 90's. The number of animal trials on mRNA drugs and vaccines is too numerous to mention and none of them have caused death, or even inflammation. They do not cause dangerous inflammation to animals. Along with the vaccines for Pfizer and Moderna both passing animal trials, they also passed clinical trials on humans where they were tested on more than 70,000 people. You keep challenging people to look at videos from quack conspiracy theorists. But I'd bet a gazillion dollars you have not read the animal trial or the human trial data. Get back to us after you have
Disagree with this 1000 percent- there a reason there's never been one of these vaccines and they have said there would never be a corona vaccine- then voila- Trump says he needs one and a few months later we have them- I call B friggin S. ( Im a Trump guy but when they had it under control early and had cures he should have stopped the rushed vaccines IMO) I have my sources I have followed for years and trust them 100 percent and they damn sure Arendt conspiracy theorist- and there are some out there but I'd rather question things some then to Blindly follow Crooked government and MSM All Day long..

There's many have have verified the problems with the animal trial deaths - and this vaccine has NOT passed any animal trials whatsoever NOR been approved by the FDA- that's a fact.

Now I'm sure the FDA is a lot like the CDC and
also like DC and has been bribed and blackmailEd and lobbied so they're not as reliable either but they have not approved these vaccines that came about in about half a year- rest of them failed which is why we have never had any of these vaccines before. Normally takes decade ish to get one rolled out.

You're Happy With the vaccine and have done your research so Best of luck. My only question would be why? If there's a 99.9
Percent survival (give or take) why take an experimental vaccine? Or even one that has been around? Especially when milder
Remedies like HCQ have full
Support and have been around decades if not a century

There's many have have verified the problems with the animal trial deaths - and this vaccine has NOT passed any animal trials whatsoever NOR been approved by the FDA- that's a fact.

Now I'm sure the FDA is a lot like the CDC and
also like DC and has been bribed and blackmailEd and lobbied so they're not as reliable either but they have not approved these vaccines that came about in about half a year- rest of them failed which is why we have never had any of these vaccines before. Normally takes decade ish to get one rolled out.

You're Happy With the vaccine and have done your research so Best of luck. My only question would be why? If there's a 99.9
Percent survival (give or take) why take an experimental vaccine? Or even one that has been around? Especially when milder
Remedies like HCQ have full
Support and have been around decades if not a century

I hate name calling, but you are so over the top full of shit it is unbelievable.

1. Both Moderna and Pfizer went through FULL Animal trials, with no inflammation, let alone deaths. You can't produce one shred of evidence otherwise. I have read those animal trials.

2. The provisional FDA approval is EXACTLY the same that all drugs go through. Don't get caught up in the symantics of the word "provisional".

3. The human clinical trials are 400-800% larger than the typical Phase III trials required for FDA approval. 70,000 humans. Read the F'ing trial data. I have.

4. Your 99.9% is Bullshit. That is the number across the entire population. Mortality is closer to 1.8%, and that doesn't even account for morbidity. The virus attacks ace receptors in your brain, heart, lungs, liver and kidneys. Many healthy survivors will have serious long term effects of being a live survivor.

5. The reason it happened in 9 months (vs. years) is the entire scientific world globally pulled together AND mRNA anti virals have been under development for decades AND the spike protein on the surface of the C19 virus makes it an easier target than most. (There are existing approved mRNA vaccines for other maladies as well.)

6. All info on HCQ is purely anecdotal and the few qualified trials said CLEARLY it had minimal, if any, effect. There are currently 38 clinical trials (globally) on Ivermectin, but NONE have been published yet, so anyone claiming that there are safe an available cures is simply making an assumption that can't be backed up....yet.

7. Without effective vaccination, the global economy will be held hostage for a decade, leading to hundreds of millions of deaths not related to Covid.

8. Whether you like it or not, within 6-9 months, air travel will require a vaccine passport. You won't be flying anywhere without one. Better polish up the airstream and pickup truck and limit yourself to the lower 48.

8. Whether you like it or not, within 6-9 months, air travel will require a vaccine passport. You won't be flying anywhere without one. Better polish up the airstream and pickup truck and limit yourself to the lower 48.
I will take that bet.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexle...t-to-happenbut-are-they-fair/?sh=4dfb43ae4b57

I'm almost certain it'll happen in Europe, not sure about Mexico or Canada. But if UK requires it following Europe, then the Commonwealth countries will follow. I don't give a shit about traveling to S. America or Africa anymore, as Europe is where I need to go. Then there are specific carriers as well.

The EU delay by their commission Im told is just that. A delay, not a cancellation

So what are we betting?

Last edited:
I hate name calling, but you are so over the top full of shit it is unbelievable.

1. Both Moderna and Pfizer went through FULL Animal trials, with no inflammation, let alone deaths. You can't produce one shred of evidence otherwise. I have read those animal trials.

2. The provisional FDA approval is EXACTLY the same that all drugs go through. Don't get caught up in the symantics of the word "provisional".

3. The human clinical trials are 400-800% larger than the typical Phase III trials required for FDA approval. 70,000 humans. Read the F'ing trial data. I have.

4. Your 99.9% is Bullshit. That is the number across the entire population. Mortality is closer to 1.8%, and that doesn't even account for morbidity. The virus attacks ace receptors in your brain, heart, lungs, liver and kidneys. Many healthy survivors will have serious long term effects of being a live survivor.

5. The reason it happened in 9 months (vs. years) is the entire scientific world globally pulled together AND mRNA anti virals have been under development for decades AND the spike protein on the surface of the C19 virus makes it an easier target than most. (There are existing approved mRNA vaccines for other maladies as well.)

6. All info on HCQ is purely anecdotal and the few qualified trials said CLEARLY it had minimal, if any, effect. There are currently 38 clinical trials (globally) on Ivermectin, but NONE have been published yet, so anyone claiming that there are safe an available cures is simply making an assumption that can't be backed up....yet.

7. Without effective vaccination, the global economy will be held hostage for a decade, leading to hundreds of millions of deaths not related to Covid.

You're the only person on the planet saying these things have been through animal testing- even the companies said they have done none with these concoctions - last time they did they murdered every car and ferret in the lab. you're a straight up liar to every person on this thread. Zero credibility

• Wow

Is this Fauci or Gates that got an OSU script lying to us on here? Everything you posted is a straight up lie- that makes you a straight up liar.

I will take that bet.
If we continue to sit back and take this BS they are shoveling - this flaming Libturd fear
Mongering liar Pancreek Could be correct on this one point.

We've sat back and let people like him, the media and bureaucrats lie to us and we are grown men on our hands and knees wearing masks,
Taking vaccines no one needs that are experimental And they are not going to stop

Does anyone really think the POS Vile Left that are in charge of this country and the planet are going to stop shoveling all kinds of BS at us until we rise up and stop it? No way in the world. They are Going to keep on shoving it down her throat because we have done nothing but take it and be obedient to them so far. Sorry to be your direct but that's the way it is

https://www.forbes.com/sites/alexle...t-to-happenbut-are-they-fair/?sh=4dfb43ae4b57

I'm almost certain it'll happen in Europe, not sure about Mexico or Canada. But if UK requires it following Europe, then the Commonwealth countries will follow. I don't give a shit about traveling to S. America or Africa anymore, as Europe is where I need to go. Then there are specific carriers as well.

The EU delay by their commission Im told is just that. A delay, not a cancellation

So what are we betting?
And you seem happy as a lark about this global vaccine. You want to give away all your rights so be it- this making everyone take an experimental
vaccine or any vaccine is BS to all the freedom living citizens.

Is this Fauci or Gates that got an OSU script lying to us on here? Everything you posted is a straight up lie- that makes you a straight up liar.

You may want to calm your shit. Pancreek has done lots not just for this board, but for Cancer patients in general. He knows his stuff.

He has definitely done more in this area than you could dream of doing.

You may want to calm your shit. Pancreek has done lots not just for this board, but for Cancer patients in general. He knows his stuff.

Not when he states BS- I may put everything out there but I do NOT tell straight lies like he is so calm your own caca. People do not need misinformation on this vaccine

ONLY factoid he may have gotten correct (sadly) is the one about possibly needing a POS vaccine card to fly or work or get food et al. I'm sick of Liberal BS taking over the once great country- and not enough people doing anything to stop it calm is not what I will be. This vaccine card BS is coming straight between the eyes- no more damn rights for any of us bc we put up with lies from press and DC et al on this covid BS.

once again- WE NEED TO TAKE A DAMN STAND AGAINST it. I've never seen the likes of the USA being straight up obedient to a rogue corrupt government- it's mind boggling and pisses me off.
Our forefathers would cringe- Ive said it before .....as obedient to the corrupt nanny government as we are we deserve as a whole to lose the country- but people like me who are awake and can see what is happening dang sure DO NOT.
There are more that wake up everyday but not enough- not fast enough. It's totally unreal to watch it- boggles the mind

You lied on your very first post in this thread.

I did watch it and multiple times I heard her say things like "In my opinion" or "that's my belief but I have no proof", not exactly a link to a document that says 100% of animals that took the vaccine have died. Why should I believe her when she proves zero proof of her claims? For that matter why should anyone believe you? I mean you are literally talking to a doctor on here (not me) that tested out what you and your Dr. Lee Merritt claim to be a wonder drug and he's saying it's BS. Do you think he's part of some global war conspiracy (which seemed to be the theme of Dr. Merritts claims)?

I really feel sorry for you. You are kind of presenting cult follower type behavior. You can be presented with different facts from you pov and immediately get defensive. I'm legit interested in finding out facts about all of this stuff so that's why I asked for that link. I've looked around about ADE and it should definitely be a concern when taking a vaccine but I think that's the case with almost any vaccine. So far there have been no signs that ADE is occurring with the Covid Vaccines, time will tell thought.

I too think this was politicized for the election and now that they've whipped up such a furor over it that there's not way to put that genie back in the bottle. My hope is to ride it out and eventually it bites them in the arse in 2022 election but that's just me. Maybe it will, maybe it wont.

What's going to be funny when eventually they start trying to put up surveillance cameras and you are back on here telling everyone to wear a full hockey mask. That will be a fun time.

I did watch it and multiple times I heard her say things like "In my opinion" or "that's my belief but I have no proof", not exactly a link to a document that says 100% of animals that took the vaccine have died. Why should I believe her when she proves zero proof of her claims? For that matter why should anyone believe you? I mean you are literally talking to a doctor on here (not me) that tested out what you and your Dr. Lee Merritt claim to be a wonder drug and he's saying it's BS. Do you think he's part of some global war conspiracy (which seemed to be the theme of Dr. Merritts claims)?

I really feel sorry for you. You are kind of presenting cult follower type behavior. You can be presented with different facts from you pov and immediately get defensive. I'm legit interested in finding out facts about all of this stuff so that's why I asked for that link. I've looked around about ADE and it should definitely be a concern when taking a vaccine but I think that's the case with almost any vaccine. So far there have been no signs that ADE is occurring with the Covid Vaccines, time will tell thought.

I too think this was politicized for the election and now that they've whipped up such a furor over it that there's not way to put that genie back in the bottle. My hope is to ride it out and eventually it bites them in the arse in 2022 election but that's just me. Maybe it will, maybe it wont.

What's going to be funny when eventually they start trying to put up surveillance cameras and you are back on here telling everyone to wear a full hockey mask. That will be a fun time.
Do not feel sorry for me but thanks. Fauci is a doctor but he's bat shit crazy. So it doesn't matter if someone's a doctor if they straight up lie. It's on the freakin CDC site that that only 5-6
percent of the deaths were attributed TO COVID-NOT MY NUMBERS! And the dude pulled "1.8 mortality rate". BS...it's like Fauci saying don't wear a mask...er wait wear a mask...oh wait ..wear 3 masksLMFAO- he's a Moron. Our "leading doctor we listen to in this once great nation is the biggest moron in the world. If democrat governors wouldn't have put positive elderly in with negative patients and killed all them- the numbers would be even more tame- did I say they should be tried for murder?

How about we based ALL THIS ON HOrriBle model numbers of 2 mill..lol

how about we based all this on "2 weeks to stop the spread". Yeah rriighhhtt

We based all this on corrupt government putting into a bill that any covid classified death is MORE MONEY FOR THE HOSPITALS OMG

Big ole power grab - grown men- leaders of households walking around in masks getting experimental vaccines they don't need - don't feel sorry for me-
Feel sorry for we the people.

We Need Some leadership to flip us around- we are going hard into the abyss- I think MOST everyone on here sees that.

Got to give it up to you on the hockey masks- not too far out of the realm

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT