ADVERTISEMENT

Covid ending!

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Now the lefties saying Mar 31,2025 woo hoo!

wake up my friends that are still sheeping! Isle of Mann- NO LocKDOWNS....no masks...no social distancing.

Europe HUGE rally protests against the tyranny-.

Vaccines have killed 100 percent of the animals they have tested them on. Get off of google and research before you take.

Walk into a store with no mask- when they say we have masks here if you want. Politely say "no thanks" and keep walking- it's not hard and they won't tackle you!

They only have control over us if we let them- they have made the covid virus their gateway to control us after taking the election.

Last edited:
Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101
And if any of you are bending over so they can swab your anal sphincter to test for the 99.96 survivor Cyrus the virus- I sure advise you to keep some of your manhood and not tell anyone on here

Reactions: SoonerRedYukon101

wake up my friends that are still sheeping! Isle of Mann- NO LocKDOWNS....no masks...no social distancing.

Vaccines have killed 100 percent of the animals they have tested them on. Get off of google and research before you take.

Walk into a store with no mask- when they say we have masks here if you want. Politely say "no thanks" and keep walking- it's not hard and they won't tackle you!

They only have control over us if we let them- they have mad the covid virus their gateway to control us after taking the election.

They only have control over us if we let them- they have mad the covid virus their gateway to control us after taking the election.
I'm evolving into..."Cram your mask,"

So far no cops haven't been called.
Besides, the word on the street is they still focus on crimes where property damage or blood is prevalent.

If Trump were still President you can bet your ass States would remain locked down and the Chinese Virus Numbers would still be climbing for the next 4 yrs. Now say the Dims and MSPM didn't weaponize the Chinese Virus. Absolutely disgusting.

They only have control over us if we let them- they have made the covid virus their gateway to control us after taking the election.

Sounds like you think this virus is a hoax. Just say it, then I'll respond further.

Reactions: iasooner1A
Sounds like you think this virus is a hoax. Just say it, then I'll respond further.
You may be only one on here doesn't know my stance - It's a big $hit burger hell yes. Is it real? Yes. Did they blow it the F up and classify almost everything as a covid death for global control? Absolutely (see flu had went away 2020/21)
I don't think there's anyone that will deny that.

Is it mostly about as dangerous like it's sister the Common cold another corona virus? Absolutely.
If you're 80, obese and have potential comorbitities should you worry? Absolutely as with any other virus you need to worry.

Are we a bunch of weak A$$ Laughingstock sheep walking around on our hands and knees in masks we don't need and DONT work and we are worried about getting an experimental vaccine that has killed 100 percent of the cats and ferrets they tried it on - that is made by Corrupt greed whore companies you CANNOT SUE while we get taken over by global elites? Abso- freakin- luetly. As I have made this claim so often and I will triple mask down on it. 99.96'percent survival and going ape$hit- LOST our ever loving minds.

Watch how many idiots start wearing double and triple masks And asking about vaccinating their pets because uncle nanny Sam says so. We are weak weak WEAK , gullible and naive to trust Govt and MSM that has ALREADY PROVEN CANNOT be trusted.

As a whole because we are bat $hit crazy we probably deserve to be taken over and ruled by global elites- we don't deserve to have the country our forefathers delivered to us. But I damn sure don't- I have seen all the stuff happening since March at least- once you're outside the naive gullible zone for lack of a better word you can't not see after that.

Or I could answer it another way, is it a hoax? I bet my house, my pick ups, guns, boat everything I own and give 5 to 1 odds that they've laid the biggest bunch of BS on us ever, and wouldn't doubt for a second I'd win that bet - with both hands tied behind my back!

Or I could answer it another way, is it a hoax? I bet my house, my pick ups, guns, boat everything I own and give 5 to 1 odds that they've laid the biggest bunch of BS on us ever, and wouldn't doubt for a second I'd win that bet - with both hands tied behind my back!

I was skeptical at first. And I see how this thing has been politicized to frighten and control people. I was never over-the-top angry as you are. But I ignored all the warnings. But in the past six months, I personally know 4 people who died from it. These were not, as you say, over 80 and obese. 3 were co-workers between 30 and 45, hard working, non-smoking, healthy people. Only one was a family friend who was elderly.

You'll rant and rant all day long. You'll continue to show your ass. Then one day, the one thing that will get your attention will hit you. That's when people YOU know personally, get it and die. You'll go silent. Like I did.

This by Benjamin Franklin really sums up our major fail on this government media post viral weapon scare - we fell for it hook line and sinker. I guess back when we started turning political correctness we turned into such verses that we fell for this from a horribly corrupt rogue government and therehttps://gab.com/GAlberto/posts/105686624206961233
I was skeptical at first. And I see how this thing has been politicized to frighten and control people. I was never over-the-top angry as you are. But I ignored all the warnings. But in the past six months, I personally know 4 people who died from it. These were not, as you say, over 80 and obese. 3 were co-workers between 30 and 45, hard working, non-smoking, healthy people. Only one was a family friend who was elderly.

You'll rant and rant all day long. You'll continue to show your ass. Then one day, the one thing that will get your attention will hit you. That's when people YOU know personally, get it and die. You'll go silent. Like I did.
. Well Respectfully (its hard to say on a thread how I really feel about it when someone brings up personal known deaths- I empathize with anyone passing or knowing someone so when I make my points understand I am not unfeeling ) but when they classify almost every
Death as the covid its really hard to know- we Have a cousin they believe 100% it was the flu and they classified the death as covid and a friend of a friend they did nothing when he was in the hospital to even suggest it was Covid but they demanded to see the death certificate and they listed as Covid. Tons of stuff these days they classified as Covid so who really knows.

I don't believe its to be scared of for one second Nor will I ever - and its not showing my ass hoss- i know too much about it- too many doctors I trust have said different and they were censored. Tons of people go to hospitals to check on the "overcrowding scare" and there's not all the patients there they say-most are empty..

As I said in my post covid prob is real I will not be a total Covid denier and like any virus people cAN DIE from and Do DIE from Everyday. but no way in the world do I believe the numbers of deaths Press says - even the cdc says 5-6 percent of the numbers actually died from covid BUT PRESS WONT SAY IT- JUST LIKE CENS ORING FRONT LINE DOCTORS. I 110 percent say it's WAY less deadly than the flu...WAY WAY WAY less. And still triple down all this lockdown, Shutdown, mask up (which is total BS I have video after video showing they don't work.) its all about control. If we're going to castrate grown men by making them mask up, lockdown and get a BS vaccine that is untested IM going to call out this castration. AND YOU can't sue big Pharma!!!!

(over 500 have died btw in The US From getting vaccinated) that's how many we KNOW of many more coming and many not being reported. I pray for all that took this untested mRNA vaccine that changes your cellular Friggin protein structure MY GOD!

Dr Lee Merrit is a must watch - you won't find a more respected person to listen to. Have you watched her? Covid doesn't scare anyone I know (and I have a huge family over many states and know And keep up with tons of friends and acquaintances.) my mom is The only scared one I know - she's lost a year of her life depressed in her house scared of this " press made Behemoth" kids Are taking their lives from depression from staying home in houses- those are the crimes. I stand by 99.96 percent survival- people die everyday but you have about as good of a chance of getting struck by lightening than you do of Covid - I'm not wearing a hazmat suit for Covid nor a rubber suit scared of lightning either.

hows the saying go- I'd rather die standing than live in my knees- right now US is on their knees- hell even the Europeans are standing up to this BS- lmao we used to think we were tougher than them- that's out the door 100'percent

Last edited:
As Catturd on Gab said (he may still be on twitter but of course I'm censored on twitter)
"Americans would drink toilet water if the govt told them to-no questions asked"

Last edited:
Reactions: driad
Just curious, where did you read that all the vaccine killed all the animals it was tested on? That would be some interesting reading.

Just curious, where did you read that all the vaccine killed all the animals it was tested on? That would be some interesting reading.
All these DRS I quoted- get off google and see if you can find videos- I have shared Lee Merritts videos where she talked about it- I know she is credible. I shared another lady but didn't know her, Andrew Kaufman I shared his name but not his video(s) and any of the front line doctors that said all this in March and got banned by almost every news site and social media site- it's criminal how they censor the truth - they (FLDrs) were all behind HCQ and got censored- NOW everyone is recommending It- beyond criminal.
Now people are dying from this exoerimentalvaccine and google and MSM are
Censoring that- just sad and infuriating
also I didn't think people giving the vaccine are telling all this info that it's experimental- that's also against the law and unethical

• Haha
Reactions: Toontown102483
So I should use MS Edge and I'll be able to find this information?

So I should use MS Edge and I'll be able to find this information?
I'm not that computer savvy on that question.
I have them shared to me most the time- I'm not on duck duck go and have a lot of success so I would type in their names or if you're on tumblr and or bitchute, they may be on brighteon.com he's a natural health guy that people share a lot to his site. Let me know I can share these again- if you look at this thread, the big covid thread I have shared some of these

I'm not that computer savvy on that question.
I have them shared to me most the time- I'm not on duck duck go and have a lot of success so I would type in their names or if you're on tumblr and or bitchute, they may be on brighteon.com he's a natural health guy that people share a lot to his site. Let me know I can share these again- if you look at this thread, the big covid thread I have shared some of these
So no factual research sites have posted thee findings you basically are reposting blogs and opinions of other people?

So no factual research sites have posted thee findings you basically are reposting blogs and opinions of other people?
No sir poindexter- maybe you should watch some of the respected doctors videos I posted before spouting off- does that have to be in pdf form before you can make it official in your mind? A video of respected doctors talking won't suffice for you?

No sir poindexter- maybe you should watch some of the respected doctors videos I posted before spouting off- does that have to be in pdf form before you can make it official in your mind? A video of respected doctors talking won't suffice for you?
Where does it need to be for you- abc? CNN? Sorry can't help you there

I agree with this guy- I'm still AMAZED at the herd rushing to be first to be lab animal tested by big Pharma greed whores propagated by an evil state run media ...EVERYONE KNOWS HOW BAD THE MEDIA AND BIG PHARMA is and people are STILL rushing to take this Experimental untested shot that NOBODY needs- it's a wonder we are now communist ruled- bc we ain't got a damn clue
Check out this post on Gab
https://gab.com/patriotsfl/posts/105697870749444781

Where does it need to be for you- abc? CNN? Sorry can't help you there
Listen here prick I will mud stomp your smart little ass back to sucking lib dick you here. Have some fu(king respect you fu(king loon. I went to bat for you but you are a miserable dick sucking loon. Today I got 10 vacs to stick to you ball sucker. Come see the life in a real male white Christian conservative and see how an adult does it. Now go watch your you tubes in the cloud. Me I will stick to my anarchist cook book and guns.

Listen here prick I will mud stomp your smart little ass back to sucking lib dick you here. Have some fu(king respect you fu(king loon. I went to bat for you but you are a miserable dick sucking loon. Today I got 10 vacs to stick to you ball sucker. Come see the life in a real male white Christian conservative and see how an adult does it. Now go watch your you tubes in the cloud. Me I will stick to my anarchist cook book and guns.
Don't get mad at me skippy bc you're being a lab rat- to each his own. If you got a booger on your nose i will tell you. If you're pissed from getting this thing why did you get it? If you're ok with it you shouldn't be pissed- what have I said that's unfactual? Correct not a damn thing

And anyone scared of covid and wears masks everywhere and gets an untested experimental vaccine bc media and big Pharma needs to make money won't ever mud stomp a 13 year old girl.

Good I got some piss and vinegar out of you tho - now go be mad at the people you should be mad at.

So that guy is a respected doctor?

Once again I ask, where did you get the “fact” stating 100% of the animals who took the vaccine died? Linking posts to Gab.com isn’t proof of anything beyond you are a rube and a sheep no different than any teenage girl who sees Instagram posts and thinks that that’s how they need to look.

I’m willing to listen, just show me some proof of the claims you make.

Once again I ask, where did you get the “fact” stating 100% of the animals who took the vaccine died? Linking posts to Gab.com isn’t proof of anything beyond you are a rube and a sheep no different than any teenage girl who sees Instagram posts and thinks that that’s how they need to look.

So is that a yes on pdf or cnn? ABC? I've posted videos of respected doctors out the A$$ and you want more? Or in pdf? Can you do your own research? You can only say - give me more?

Ok let's take it one at a time then since I've posted like 10 videos of Andrew. Kaufman, Andrew Wakefield, Lee Merrit and some other front line doctors and you're still saying You don't have a pdf? Or since it isn't airing on Fox?

People on here are prob tired of me posting so many videos- and no most of these weren't on gab- but if they were on gab but they were credible it wouldn't count?

ONCE AGAIN-Dr Lee Merrit Et al said on the video I posted about the animals- I will look up one more time one of her JUST FOR YOU!!

Del Bigtree who's only the high wire.com- he's one of the best on vaccines (be careful if you're a vaccine lover truth may hurt).

michael Adams from brighteon.com type in "vaccine covid animal studies or mRNA" or things you want to know about.

this enough ? Research all these people I will give you more names. But if your wanting never to provide videos on demand for you - I'm going to ask you to research yourself.

Last edited:
  • Haha

Not vaccine on this one- masks are worthless one (except for helping to get bacterial infections)

Dr. Andrew Wakefield whom he likes to quote had his medical license suspended, and is no longer allowed to practice because he faked research of the MMR vaccine causing autism. He published bad data that was never able to be corroborated and was debunked from a lancet publication.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman is a Psychiatrist (he may be a good Psych doc, but this is out of his scope) Claims SARS-CoV2 is not a virus at all.

Dr. Andrew Wakefield whom he likes to quote had his medical license suspended, and is no longer allowed to practice because he faked research of the MMR vaccine causing autism. He published bad data that was never able to be corroborated and was debunked from a lancet publication.

Dr. Andrew Kaufman is a Psychiatrist (he may be a good Psych doc, but this is out of his scope) Claims SARS-CoV2 is not a virus at all.
Wrong- he blew the whistle on vaccines causing autism- so of course big Pharma had to take him out- he's brilliant. But take him out of it and you going to try and discredit all the doctors and epidemiologists saying it?
What have I said that's wrong? You never have anything of Substance you just try to bring me down - doesn't work.

Everything I say is factual- will everyone who takes the mRNA vaccine die? I didn't say that. But didn't say they wouldn't either- I said it killed the animals During testing- it did. I said it's not approved by The FDA - it's not. I said people didn't need it anyways- they don't. I said masks aren't proven to work and are harmful- I stand by it. I said this is all about control- any idiot can see this one.

Bacterial pneumonia likelihood increased dramatically by wearing face diapers used over and over

Never needed the masks (and they don't work and are bad) and don't need the vaccines (untested and don't work are not even vaccines)

they had to have the Plandemic- HCQ was proposed but dr Emanuel (and many others ) they censored her to make an example of the front line doctors to shut the rest of them up. It's good vs evil- they are murder s and don't care about anything But greed and power

shttps://conservativewar.com/video-viral-hydroxychloroquine-doctor-demands-joe-biden-apologize-after-media-finally-acknowledges-hcq-works/

• Haha
Holy crap the people you named as who you follow explains so much. Those are the crazy of the crazies. None of those “front line workers” are even front line. Lee Merritt is an orthopedic surgeon. No offense to orthos, but they are as far from front line in this fight as it gets. Del Bigtree is a media producer, he has zero scientific background. I’m not saying this to convince a certain poster of anything, but if there’s anyone reading these posts thinking “hmm he might be on to something w these ‘respected’ doctors”. He isn’t and they aren’t respected in any circles but their own.

Holy crap the people you named as who you follow explains so much. Those are the crazy of the crazies. None of those “front line workers” are even front line. Lee Merritt is an orthopedic surgeon. No offense to orthos, but they are as far from front line in this fight as it gets. Del Bigtree is a media producer, he has zero scientific background. I’m not saying this to convince a certain poster of anything, but if there’s anyone reading these posts thinking “hmm he might be on to something w these ‘respected’ doctors”. He isn’t and they aren’t respected in any circles but their own.
Erroneous- these are are well respected (except your liberal censoring). You support the left and media telling everyone that Trump and the front line doctors were wrong last March about HCQ and it that it was bad? So people didn't take it and doctors scared wouldn't prescribe it that's ok with you really?! ((Now the Left and everyone saying oh yeah- it's a safe and awesome cure) Tons died - you support that? They had the cure and bc they wanted the biological weapon they lied. They wanted their masks, control, vaccines and mail in ballots so they sacrificed tens of thousands- You support that really? You're good with murdering innocent people - especially the elderly? You're a sicko POS is what you are. Just like the liberal governors putting positive patients in with negative and killing tens of thousands of elderly- you support that? The vile media heralded the POS Cuomo for Murder- and wouldn't cover the others that also killed our precious elderly- Flat our Murder and You,
Crooked politicians and the media are supporting this- or at least complicit.

They (left and media) should be tried for murder period- people like you that are complicit and try to discredit truth are either too stupid to see or you're just complicit and you should be disgusted with yourself

Last edited:
  • Haha
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT