ADVERTISEMENT

Covid BS now hitting mainstream?

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Do some of y'all believe it now? I've always said....if y'all saw it on the news would you believe it then? Well- it's on the news now- Fox has tight reins on what they can say- $hits gettin Real

If you've not seen this Tucker - he nails this one- watch the whole thing if you can- then come back and tell me they aren't conspiring to take us down and control what's left after the mucking us up

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
Do some of y'all believe it now? I've always said....if y'all saw it on the news would you believe it then? Well- it's on the news now- Fox has tight reins on what they can say- $hits gettin Real

You need to learn the difference between news and propaganda.

Tucker Carlson isn't news buddy. Wake the f" up!

• Haha
Reactions: CoastGuardCowboy

Masterbating on air Toobin And Don lemon are?! You must be so proud- are you like 15 or something? Do you actually have a job and pay taxes? I'm saying no as you and the other leftist Libturds have zero clue about the real world. Honestly tell the truth- you still live at home with parents playing video games Each day? Truth?

Last edited:
I second this one- does zero good and how much bad will be known in time

Gotta love sources.

197411701_329849448701580_5353192143380319662_n.jpg

LMAO....they have to beg people
To take their untested shots...they want to experiment on our kids now so begging parents to serve their kiddos up for some testing when they have a 297 percent chance of surviving the dumb stupid lab cooked up China aided spike protein BS Scamdemic POS virus

And this one- actually not all the way true...OBI and Red Cross can take plasma From experimentally injected people who had the virus - As of now -but won't accept convelescent (sp?) plasma (plasma given to recovering covid patients Taken from those that have had it (no need for this anymore since they've turned down the Cycles on the PCR tests) But they won't take convalescent Plasma from those vaccinated bc the experimental gene therapies destroy the antibodies and the spike protein antibodies are unknown how they do perform - so they can't take the convalescent plasma from people who had covid then took the shot.

If you happen to fact check this on fake BS Reuter's......read all the way down before it shows up ...but it does show up at least (lol at the fact checkers) this is the biggest crime against humanity since the Nuremberg trials

https://gab.com/Nate84/posts/106411871132250909

And this one- actually not all the way true...OBI and Red Cross can take plasma From experimentally injected people who had the virus - As of now -but won't accept convelescent (sp?) plasma (plasma given to recovering covid patients Taken from those that have had it (no need for this anymore since they've turned down the Cycles on the PCR tests) But they won't take convalescent Plasma from those vaccinated bc the experimental gene therapies destroy the antibodies and the spike protein antibodies are unknown how they do perform - so they can't take the convalescent plasma from people who had covid then took the shot.

If you happen to fact check this on fake BS Reuter's......read all the way down before it shows up ...but it does show up at least (lol at the fact checkers) this is the biggest crime against humanity since the Nuremberg trials

https://gab.com/Nate84/posts/106411871132250909
https://gab.com/Footdoc/posts/106417968107938519

Well pickle me for an anchovy. Who woulda thunk?

"...study finds 99.75 percent of the patients this year who had to be hospitalized, sick with COVID, were not fully vaccinated. And of the employees who tested positive for the virus, 99.7 percent had not gotten the vaccine."

"...the people coming into hospital emergency rooms with COVID are typically the unvaccinated. Very few who got the shot come in and have to be admitted, and if they do, their cases are mild."

https://www.wwltv.com/article/news/...show/289-50b9238f-8a62-4b9c-a031-5e91de7daaac

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT