ADVERTISEMENT

Cover Your Eyes & Put In Your Earplugs

Light em up Israel!

milk-missile-missile.gif

Yea team Hamas.
If you’d read the article it would be emotionally painful for you since you are so thoroughly invested in believing the Israeli narrative. He says things you’d rather have a root canal than hear. But it might be very good for you to wash away some of the fog in your eyes.

Last edited:
If you’d read the article it would be emotionally painful for you since you are so thoroughly invested in believing the Israeli narrative. He says things you rather have a root canal than hear. But it might be very good for you to wash away some of the fog in your eyes.
I read your article Dan, yea team Hamas.

Good thing you only type here because if you were speaking this nonsense daily we would def need earplugs, you too so you wouldn't hear all the laughter. 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: iasooner24
How would you know what it is? You didn’t read it even though you said you did.
I read your article Dan. Anyone with the slightest common sense can see the propaganda. Israel hasn't decimated Hamas? LMAO

I read your article Dan. Anyone with the slightest common sense can see the propaganda. Israel hasn't decimated Hamas? LMAO
The Israeli generals he quotes say they have not decimated Hamas. Are they part of Hamas propaganda?

The Israeli generals he quotes say they have not decimated Hamas. Are they part of Hamas propaganda?
Dan look at the battlefield, how many tunnels and military equipment have been found and destroyed, approximately 17K Hamas fighters have been killed. It's not rocket science.

Dan look at the battlefield, how many tunnels and military equipment have been found and destroyed, approximately 17K Hamas fighters have been killed. It's not rocket science.
Regarding the 17K Hamas "fighters" you say Israel says it has killed. Where does it get that number? It drops bombs on tent cities filled with civilians, mostly women and children, supposedly in the name of killing a Hamas fighter or two. Does it document the names of the fighters it says it has killed the way the Gaza authorities give the names of the dead? We ... well, I ... have discussed this before, you have pretty much avoided talking about it, but Netanyahu has joyously proclaimed the IDF is the most moral military in the world, only killing 4 civilians for every Hamas fighter he has killed. That makes the 17,000 Hamas fighters you say Israel says it has killed 20% of the number of Gazans killed, which brings the total to 85,000. Yet when the Gaza authorities say there are 40,000 dead you and others insist that is an overly high made-up number. You're trying to have it both ways. What I think you did was read the article until you found something you would disagree with, probably about two sentences in, and then proclaim it as propaganda because it differs from what you want to believe, what Israel has told you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2012Bearcat
I have no idea what the actual number is. But I do know that number would stop increasing immediately if Hamas would surrender and return all the hostages. Apparently Hamas is okay with the death ratio.

I have no idea what the actual number is. But I do know that number would stop increasing immediately if Hamas would surrender and return all the hostages. Apparently Hamas is okay with the death ratio.
Apparently, Hamas is. But Netanyahu has made no promise that he will stop slaughtering Palestinians just because Hamas surrenders. That might give us a clue as to why Hamas won't surrender at this time. I'm curious: did you read the article?

Regarding the 17K Hamas "fighters" you say Israel says it has killed. Where does it get that number? It drops bombs on tent cities filled with civilians, mostly women and children, supposedly in the name of killing a Hamas fighter or two. Does it document the names of the fighters it says it has killed the way the Gaza authorities give the names of the dead? We ... well, I ... have discussed this before, you have pretty much avoided talking about it, but Netanyahu has joyously proclaimed the IDF is the most moral military in the world, only killing 4 civilians for every Hamas fighter he has killed. That makes the 17,000 Hamas fighters you say Israel says it has killed 20% of the number of Gazans killed, which brings the total to 85,000. Yet when the Gaza authorities say there are 40,000 dead you and others insist that is an overly high made-up number. You're trying to have it both ways. What I think you did was read the article until you found something you would disagree with, probably about two sentences in, and then proclaim it as propaganda because it differs from what you want to believe, what Israel has told you.

Poor Dan.

Apparently, Hamas is. But Netanyahu has made no promise that he will stop slaughtering Palestinians just because Hamas surrenders. That might give us a clue as to why Hamas won't surrender at this time. I'm curious: did you read the article?
He'd stop if Hamas surrenders and returns all the hostages. Any other words are bluster and posturing.
He'd lose all support from the world if he were to continue afterwards. And I'd love to see the quote where he said he'd 'not stop slaughtering Gazans' after any agreed upon surrender that included all hostages being returned.

Keep at it Dan, I really think you're on the verge of changing some hearts and minds here with the daily snark and cognitive dissonance. Right on the verge.

And God knows it's good for your mental health.

An outrageous victory for Hamas, anti-semites, and Team Dan from what I can see!
This particular article (I wish you would read it) is not about a Hamas victory over Israel, we all know that is not going to happen, if for no other reason than the US would not allow it to happen. This article points to the numerous ways Israel is shooting itself in the foot, militarily. economically and diplomatically. I said it is a canary in the coal mine, and it might be exactly that. It's fine with me if you want to convince yourself I should not be listened to, but that doesn't alter the fact that very intelligent, very serious, very knowledgeable people are frequently the authors of my links. This happens to be one of them.

• Haha
Reactions: OUSOONER67
This particular article (I wish you would read it) is not about a Hamas victory over Israel, we all know that is not going to happen, if for no other reason than the US would not allow it to happen. This article points to the numerous ways Israel is shooting itself in the foot, militarily. economically and diplomatically. I said it is a canary in the coal mine, and it might be exactly that. It's fine with me if you want to convince yourself I should not be listened to, but that doesn't alter the fact that very intelligent, very serious, very knowledgeable people are frequently the authors of my links. This happens to be one of them.

Dude, you link your astrologer daily.

He'd stop if Hamas surrenders and returns all the hostages. Any other words are bluster and posturing.
He'd lose all support from the world if he were to continue afterwards. And I'd love to see the quote where he said he'd 'not stop slaughtering Gazans' after any agreed upon surrender that included all hostages being returned.
In the first place he has already lost support from the world with the exception of the US and the few western European client states that do what the US tells them to do. Even the people in the US & those client states are evenly divided between the few that encourage genocide and those that are appalled by it. Netanyahu has said repeatedly any ceasefire, even one that returns all the hostages, would be temporary and he will keep his troops in Gaza indefinitely.

In the first place he has already lost support from the world with the exception of the US and the few western European client states that do what the US tells them to do. Even the people in the US & those client states are evenly divided between the few that encourage genocide and those that are appalled by it. Netanyahu has said repeatedly any ceasefire, even one that returns all the hostages, would be temporary and he will keep his troops in Gaza indefinitely.
Keeping the troops in Gaza does not in any way equate to the continuation of your so called slaughter. If your high horse is so moral you don't have to deliberately skew the facts.

Reactions: EZ Reyes
Keeping the troops in Gaza does not in any way equate to the continuation of your so called slaughter. If your high horse is so moral you don't have to deliberately skew the facts.
Yeah, insult aside you make a good point. Except he has been adamant that any ceasefire will be temporary, in effect only until Israel gets the hostages back, then it’s back to slaughter as usual. And IMO that would be the primary reason to keep his army occupying Gaza.

• Haha
Reactions: EZ Reyes
Link to where he said that? Or are you just talking out your ass as usual?
He has said it many times, especially in his demands at ceasefire negotiations. That’s one of the main reasons Hamas has walked away in the past. I’m surprised you don’t know that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT