ADVERTISEMENT

Cops

This is a disturbing video. Watched the entire video. For the very reason they were taking him to detox was what killed him.

They said they had to protect him from going home and dying of alcohol poisoning. But after he struggled to get into the police van and he passed out and they just stuffed him in. He was pushed forward unconscious and his head wound up in a position that restricted his airways and it killed him.

The kid was in the wrong but the police screwed up tragically.

Reactions: On Tulsa Time
This is a disturbing video. Watched the entire video. For the very reason they were taking him to detox was what killed him.

They said they had to protect him from going home and dying of alcohol poisoning. But after he struggled to get into the police van and he passed out and they just stuffed him in. He was pushed forward unconscious and his head wound up in a position that restricted his airways and it killed him.

The kid was in the wrong but the police screwed up tragically.
Didn’t have the time. Thanks for the summary.

At the end of the day you are responsible for you. Don't put yourself in a situation like that. Wanna get loaded out of your mind or so drunk you could die from alcohol poisoning stay at home. The Police have no idea what you are on or how much you drank or how high you are and from what. People today have zero accountability for their actions. Wanna know how I avoid the police? I don't do stupid shit.

At the end of the day you are responsible for you. Don't put yourself in a situation like that. Wanna get loaded out of your mind or so drunk you could die from alcohol poisoning stay at home. The Police have no idea what you are on or how much you drank or how high you are and from what. People today have zero accountability for their actions. Wanna know how I avoid the police? I don't do stupid shit.
Amen. Dude drank and drugged himself to death. Sucks that the cops are going to jail. I hope the appellate courts do the right thing.

Reactions: iasooner2000
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT