ADVERTISEMENT

Console or PC game suggestions?

Inky29

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jun 2, 2001
Just curious what some folks are playing these days? Really hadn't turned on my Xbox much until the last month. So what's everyone playing? I started up Destiny 2 and it's pretty basic but there's enough going on that I've kept playing. On the PC I've started back up on the Civilization series and they've kept me busy.

I tried playing Fallout but found it to be clunky and pointless but I may not have played it long enough to really get into it.

I'm dying for a good college football game again.

I've tried it and it's fun but much like real life I can't figure out putting. I shot an 88,64,and 71 all due to putting. Once went from putting for an eagle to finally ending with a snowman.

Reactions: squeak
I've tried it and it's fun but much like real life I can't figure out putting. I shot an 88,64,and 71 all due to putting. Once went from putting for an eagle to finally ending with a snowman.
You nailed it with it being much like real life. I think it’s by far the most realistic golf game I’ve ever played.

The best thing about it is once I get on a bad run I can just walk away for a few hours and calm down. Can't do that in real life :)

West of Loathing.

You have to fight off the minions of an evil entity known as.....Roberto.

RD2 is now on Gamepass, just started the online game play; any tips?

Ok I suck at RD2. All I'm doing is riding my horse around. Great graphics

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT