ADVERTISEMENT

Conservative Alternatives to the Drudge Report.

LOL gotta get those #alternative facts and propaganda. God forbid legitimate journalism and accurate facts be consulted by the cult. Sweet jesus the BornFollower mindset...

Reactions: my_2cents
lol, @22LR is losing it. Drudge becoming too liberal for him??

It's getting tough for the Trump bots.

I wouldn’t know. Drudge lost me months ago. There is an unstoppable monster conservative press out there delivering the truth to the American people. It’s bigger than the left’s “mainstream” media, which is increasingly losing credibility for being liars. I know this is something you’re not used to @my_2cents , but welcome to 2019.

So sad living in an echo chamber.

https://www.chicagotribune.com/colu...verage-harvard-kass-0521-20170519-column.html

osu orangestreak, here is a story from a Harvard study about news coverage of Trump in just his first 100 days. Am certain if since then it had been more even handed this article would have been updated to something like "Trump a big fat orange liar gets even news coverage," per Harvard study. I haven't seen a story like that yet, have you? Tells me it is even worse now.......

Reactions: iasooner1
https://www.chicagotribune.com/colu...verage-harvard-kass-0521-20170519-column.html

osu orangestreak, here is a story from a Harvard study about news coverage of Trump in just his first 100 days. Am certain if since then it had been more even handed this article would have been updated to something like "Trump a big fat orange liar gets even news coverage," per Harvard study. I haven't seen a story like that yet, have you? Tells me it is even worse now.......

Well, what does that have to do with anything? You're the "ends justifies the means" guy, now you want "even handed?"

In maga cum?
joker-here-we-go-gif-3.gif

Do these cover pedophile reward dinners hosted by grass roots republican parties? Or are they handing out the rewards and making their pedastry toasts?

No. They mainly cover unhinged, deceitful, insane, manic, disturbed, godless, crazed, lunatic, out-of-touch-with-reality, immoral, untrustworthy, arrogant, slimy leftist attorneys.

No. They mainly cover unhinged, deceitful, insane, manic, disturbed, godless, crazed, lunatic, out-of-touch-with-reality, immoral, untrustworthy, arrogant, slimy leftist attorneys.

Figures. Protect and reward the Mark Foleys of the world and criticize lawyers for pointing it out.

#Ownthelibs by rewarding pedophiles.

Figures. Protect and reward the Mark Foleys of the world and criticize lawyers for pointing it out.

#Ownthelibs by rewarding pedophiles.

Ouch. I must have struck a nerve.

I don't know who Mark Foleys is, but for conversation-sake I'll assume he is a pervert who did something really bad. Now... you're going to match this one pervert with everything YOU and the Dems support and stand for? Good lord dude. This conversation goes absolutely nowhere.

I don't know who Mark Foleys is, but for conversation-sake I'll assume he is a pervert who did something really bad. Now... you're going to match this one pervert with everything YOU and the Dems support and stand for? Good lord dude. This conversation goes absolutely nowhere.

Well, first look at my signature. You'll defend anything if it's on your team.

Second, this isn't just one pervert -- it's an entire grass roots county party honoring the disgraced pedophile.

Well, first look at my signature. You'll defend anything if it's on your team.

Second, this isn't just one pervert -- it's an entire grass roots county party honoring the disgraced pedophile.

Go screech at the sky. Nobody takes you seriously.

Mark Foley was another notable conservative star. I think he was in congress around the same time as another of your famous pedophiles.

Dennis_Hastert_109th_pictorial_photo.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT