ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations @wyomingosualum

This is another conspiracy. Wyo did not marry a good looking woman absent photographic evidence. Get real, people.
I would advise Wyoming to not put a picture of his wife, who is gorgeous, on this message board for perverts like Syskatine to lust after. That would be weird. It would be wrong.

Reactions: wyomingosualum
I would advise Wyoming to not put a picture of his wife, who is gorgeous, on this message board for perverts like Syskatine to lust after. That would be weird. It would be wrong.

Wyo, you see how his guilty mind works? Headed straight for the gutter. I'm disappointed in him.

Don't post anything overtly risque, I just never imagined having to clarify that, but with the Dan's of the world you have to be careful, I guess. Just go ahead and post something pretty vanilla like a bikini shot or whatever.

Wyo, you see how his guilty mind works? Headed straight for the gutter. I'm disappointed in him.

Don't post anything overtly risque, I just never imagined having to clarify that, but with the Dan's of the world you have to be careful, I guess. Just go ahead and post something pretty vanilla like a bikini shot or whatever.
Happy Thanksgiving, Sys!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT