ADVERTISEMENT

Congratulations To Joe Biden

Ponca Dan

MegaPoke is insane
Gold Member
Dec 7, 2003
You’ve lasted 6 months in office. I would not have given you 6 days. You’re a tougher bird than I thought. Your medical staff is truly world class. Whatever concoction of drugs they have formulated for you is very impressive. I am not much younger than you and I can feel the decline. Your medical team should patent their formula and sell it. I would buy a bottle.

You’ve lasted 6 months in office. I would not have given you 6 days. You’re a tougher bird than I thought. Your medical staff is truly world class. Whatever concoction of drugs they have formulated for you is very impressive. I am not much younger than you and I can feel the decline. Your medical team should patent their formula and sell it. I would buy a bottle.
Ask your doctor about HGH and Provigil

Reactions: oberebo
Libs will be doing EVERYTHING in their power to keep Biden upright through the midterms. If heels-up becomes president before the '22 election, Reps will take both the House and the Senate.

I suspect Biden will resign just before his two years in office are up. That would give the giggle queen his last two years and still be eligible for two more terms.

Reactions: GunsOfFrankEaton
His personal Theodore Morrell gives him those injections, he's lucid for 2 to 3 hours. Then it's nap nap time.

That’s odd. My life experience tells me the best pharmaceuticals are always doctor-free. Although now that I think about it I suppose Timothy Leary was a doctor.
I suppose if you know the right people. Ask your dealer about HGH and Provigil.

I suppose if you know the right people. Ask your dealer about HGH and Provigil.
My wife of 51, soon to be 52 years, whom I have known since she was 15, has been a health-food nut (eat organic, avoid fast food, no sugar, yadda, yadda, yadda, and who is the most intelligent person I have ever been around), is vehemently critical of HGH. So I’ll probably steer clear of it, thank you anyway. I’ll see what she can tell me about the other.

Reactions: OSUMatFan
My wife of 51, soon to be 52 years, whom I have known since she was 15, has been a health-food nut (eat organic, avoid fast food, no sugar, yadda, yadda, yadda, and who is the most intelligent person I have ever been around), is vehemently critical of HGH. So I’ll probably steer clear of it, thank you anyway. I’ll see what she can tell me about the other.
Yeah I would only recommend HGH if you needed to be at the top of your game for about 18 months more and we're OK with whatever health problems came after that.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT