ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Biden/Harris for winning AZ for the 2,896th time....

I know the scoring order for Sys and Rdcldad in the intelligence quotient class room. Sys, as you well know, you don't want to engage Rdcldad. At least you're bright enough to figure this one out.
dunno Sunny.... I tried to get you to see the light a year ago and you were all in on that grandson's polling predictions from back east somewhere. You'd think you'd have asked him why he was so wrong to put his granddad in a position where the damned dumb ol' libs were laughing at you. Then, the predictable happened (Trump lose again, like he did everything else since he got elected) and you guys were on here every day telling us how bad the fraud was, they're gonna get this reversed, and that state's on the verge of getting to the bottom of it..... So you're side filed 65 lawsuits and lost 64 of them.

What exactly does this high IQ do for you guys, except lose and enable libs to laugh at your predictions? Cuz... I gottta be honest, your side isn'tlooking real smart right now, unless losing and lying is something you value.

Reactions: davidallen
dunno Sunny.... I tried to get you to see the light a year ago and you were all in on that grandson's polling predictions from back east somewhere. You'd think you'd have asked him why he was so wrong to put his granddad in a position where the damned dumb ol' libs were laughing at you. Then, the predictable happened (Trump lose again, like he did everything else since he got elected) and you guys were on here every day telling us how bad the fraud was, they're gonna get this reversed, and that state's on the verge of getting to the bottom of it..... So you're side filed 65 lawsuits and lost 64 of them.

What exactly does this high IQ do for you guys, except lose and enable libs to laugh at your predictions? Cuz... I gottta be honest, your side isn'tlooking real smart right now, unless losing and lying is something you value.
Anybody willing to do a quick forum search can probably catch syskapuss in a whole slew of lies on this one.

Anybody willing to do a quick forum search can probably catch syskapuss in a whole slew of lies on this one.
Lies? I'll say low IQ. I could write out in small words using the dominant West Germanic language how RNC internal polling works and the voting results Election Day. Trump won on Election Day. I could detail illegal state election law changes in 5 states.

I could remind Sys how the RNC worried about Democrat controlled vote counts in NV, VA, CN, MN but I very likely would never get through to him.

One tiny tidbit. Fulton County sent vote counters home. Water main break. I'm wondering why no record of a water line break repair circa vote counting time was never made available to us.

We have a stiff who drew dozens to rallies in Phoenix and Scranton, many wearing MAGA hats. And this stiff garnered an all time record 81 million LEGAL votes? And the slow are unhinged because the thinking have pause.

Straight From The Audit Report
Finding Summary Table
6.3.1 Mail-in Ballots Voted From Prior Address 23,344
6.3.2 Potential Voters that Voted in Multiple Counties 10,342
6.4.1 More Ballots returned Voters than sent out. 9,041
6.5.1 Official Results does not match who voted. 3,432
6.5.3 In-Person Voter who had moved out of Maricopa County 2,382

And the list goes on. The actual vote count may favor Biden but the circumstances of the total votes tell a much different story.

Nope. The hats just a flat out BS. You’d know better if you’d done your research. Bing it or Yahoo it next time.
Really?

“In 1971, 18-year-olds gained the right to vote. Special elections were allowed to be conducted by mail ballot. For the first time, any registered voter in Washington could apply, in writing, for status as an ongoing absentee voter. Using this option, ballots for every election are sent to the voter through the mail.”

The liberal media wants to chant that Biden won by more votes than originally counted. The audit was not so much about the total numbers as it was about the validity of the total numbers. I live in Maricopa County. The popular opinion is that there are about 35,000 to 40,000 illegal or fraudulently counted ballots. I'm told there are over 7,000 ballots posted by the same people from other counties and it has been confirmed these people did not vote in Maricopa county. Biden taking the office of president was the best and quickest way of exposing the liberal leftist failed policies. The infighting and self destruction is fun to watch. Pelosi, Schumer, Biden & Harris are a political clown show.

Really?

“In 1971, 18-year-olds gained the right to vote. Special elections were allowed to be conducted by mail ballot. For the first time, any registered voter in Washington could apply, in writing, for status as an ongoing absentee voter. Using this option, ballots for every election are sent to the voter through the mail.”

They had so. much. invested. in their MAGA ideations. I think we can pretty much expect "Fraud!" whenever they lose going forward. They can't stand it. Poor ol' Sunny earnestly believes MAGA was cheated because they had such awesome rallies. Herman Cain and the Tulsa rally and what that made those rallies look like to everyone else flies right over his head.

You know how many times they've won a majority in a presidential race the last 30 years? You know what % of the U.S. population controls the senate? I think some of them truly are so entitled, they really think they're being cheated.

• Haha
Reactions: davidallen and 22LR
Really?

scottsdale launches a tactical nuke

two hours later

ccp/dnc dave follows up citing legislation on mail in balloting

please just stop

you are as big a shill for forces interested in destroying this republic as pakistan poke

Really?

is that what happened in 2020 or what you people want to happen going forward?

Reactions: OUSOONER67
So why do you think these people that are engineering their own deaths while expressing hubris are disproportionately MAGA?

How many are we talking here? Let’s get a handle on the numbers before we start to cut the meat.

Really?

Nope, fatboy. Absentee ballots are not the same as mail in voting. If they were, Notary Public would have been the most lucrative profession of 2020. But if that is the case, then why all the complaints of long voting lines in “poor” precincts over the years? All they had to do was drop their ballots in the mail. And why all the mail-in voting legislation in spring/summer of 2020, if mail-in voting was already in place? Fatboy is full of shit, as usual.

Last edited:
Nope, fatboy. Absentee ballots are not the same as mail in voting. If they were, Notary Public would have been the most lucrative profession of 2020. But if that is the case, then why all the complaints of long voting lines in “poor” precincts over the years? All they had to do was drop their ballots in the mail. And why all the mail-in voting legislation in spring/summer of 2020, if mail-in voting was already in place? Fatboy is full of shit, as usual.

it’s a game to him. He pops off and when you pin him down it’s off to the next illogical farce.

The liberal media wants to chant that Biden won by more votes than originally counted. The audit was not so much about the total numbers as it was about the validity of the total numbers. I live in Maricopa County. The popular opinion is that there are about 35,000 to 40,000 illegal or fraudulently counted ballots. I'm told there are over 7,000 ballots posted by the same people from other counties and it has been confirmed these people did not vote in Maricopa county. Biden taking the office of president was the best and quickest way of exposing the liberal leftist failed policies. The infighting and self destruction is fun to watch. Pelosi, Schumer, Biden & Harris are a political clown show.
Did I read there were 40,000 anomalies in Maricopa County? If that many, how many in the state? If that many in one county, certainly a state wide audit is in order.

The question glares at the thinking. Is there an all time record 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for an incredibly stupid stiff who draws dozens to rallies in Phoenix and Scranton, many wearing MAGA hats?

Trump upped his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record.

Reactions: JWBCF214
Reading comprehension isn't your strong suit is it?

Ballotpedia says you are a bit of a dumbass: "Every state provides for some method whereby voters can cast ballots without visiting a physical polling place. The terms absentee voting, voting by mail, all-mall voting, or voting from home are sometimes used to describe these methods, which can be divided into two categories: automatic mail-in ballot systems and request-required mail-in ballot systems."

Brookings laughs at your idiocy: "There are two kinds of mail balloting systems. Some states have what are called universal “vote by mail” in which states mail ballots to all voters. In most states, however, vote by mail is through absentee balloting in which the voter must request an absentee ballot. In 2016, nearly one-quarter of U.S. votes (33 million) were cast by either universal mail or absentee ballots."

As to why 2020 saw an increase in activity - you might have missed it but we had this thing called a "pandemic" which caused some folks to consider how to make it easier to vote without requiring a lot of exposure to COVID-19. Also, you should be aware that each state manages its own voting (within certain guidelines). There are 8 universal vote by mails states today. Be prepared for that number to triple in the next 4 years. Glad to help...

Last edited:
Reactions: Syskatine

Ballotpedia says you are a bit of a dumbass: "Every state provides for some method whereby voters can cast ballots without visiting a physical polling place. The terms absentee voting, voting by mail, all-mall voting, or voting from home are sometimes used to describe these methods, which can be divided into two categories: automatic mail-in ballot systems and request-required mail-in ballot systems."

Brookings laughs at your idiocy: "There are two kinds of mail balloting systems. Some states have what are called universal “vote by mail” in which states mail ballots to all voters. In most states, however, vote by mail is through absentee balloting in which the voter must request an absentee ballot. In 2016, nearly one-quarter of U.S. votes (33 million) were cast by either universal mail or absentee ballots."

As to why 2020 saw an increase - you might have missed it but we had this thing called a "pandemic" which caused some folks to consider how to make it easier to vote without requiring a lot of exposure to COVID-19. Glad to help...
Sorry fatboy, but that pretty much supports everything I’ve said so far. Damn, drinking already? What, is it like 9:00 AM in Portland?

2020 was also the first election where some fat gap-toothed communist bitch from Georgia was able to actually harvest votes as needed.

Sorry fatboy, but that pretty much supports everything I’ve said so far. Damn, drinking already? What, is it like 9:00 AM in Portland?

2020 was also the first election where some fat gap-toothed communist bitch from Georgia was able to actually harvest votes as needed.
Keep showing your ass. It is amusing to see you flopping around like this!

Reactions: OSUMatFan

S6W8hlS.jpeg

As to why 2020 saw an increase in activity - you might have missed it but we had this thing called a "pandemic" which caused some folks to consider how to make it easier to vote without requiring a lot of exposure to COVID-19. Also, you should be aware that each state manages its own voting (within certain guidelines). There are 8 universal vote by mails states today. Be prepared for that number to triple in the next 4 years. Glad to help...
At the old OOB, I once asked these 3 questions aimed at no one. They were part of the topic matter. They are part of a 60 question 60 minute time limit Mensa testing session.

1. Sarah said, "my two young daughters have absolutely nothing in common." Is Sarah lying?
2. OUSOONER67's electricity went off in a thunderstorm. In OUSOONER67's sock drawer are 5 crimson socks and 5 white socks. How many socks must OUSOONER67 remove from his sock drawer and feel his way out to his lightening-lit driveway to insure he has a matched pair?
3. Are there any among us who has a fear of heights?

Inexplicably, in under 3 minutes, soonerinlOUisiana voluntarily answered all three correctly, something Dave cannot find someone to answer for him in under 3 months. iasooner2000 won't answer these questions for Dave. Maybe 3 months from now.

soonerinlOUisiana is not a bit of a dumbass. Most here are well aware of who is.

Did I read there were 40,000 anomalies in Maricopa County? If that many, how many in the state? If that many in one county, certainly a state wide audit is in order.

The question glares at the thinking. Is there an all time record 81 million Americans stupid enough to vote for an incredibly stupid stiff who draws dozens to rallies in Phoenix and Scranton, many wearing MAGA hats?

Trump upped his vote total from 63 million in 2016 to 74 million in 2020, an incumbent record.
What the Arizona audit made apparent is that counting fraudulent ballots gives you fraudulent results.

On my way to a project, Rick Roberts on WBAP in Cow Town told me the lack of voting integrity and stupid Americans gave us the White House disaster. I can present no plausible argument.

Rick Roberts asks this question of the bright and the slow. If you have the intent on destroying America, what would you do different than Biden and his stooges?

On my way to a project, Rick Roberts on WBAP in Cow Town told me the lack of voting integrity and stupid Americans gave us the White House disaster. I can present no plausible argument.

Rick Roberts asks this question of the bright and the slow. If you have the intent on destroying America, what would you do different than Biden and his stooges?

While the left's intent on destroying the country has been going on since the early 1900s it was the election of Obama where they thought they had finally accomplished their goal. At that point they felt comfortable to finally quit hiding who they are and started to reveal their true intentions. Here is a woman telling you exactly what they want.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
While the left's intent on destroying the country has been going on since the early 1900s it was the election of Obama where they thought they had finally accomplished their goal. At that point they felt comfortable to finally quit hiding who they are and started to reveal their true intentions. Here is a woman telling you exactly what they want.

Sorry bitch, but if raising your standard of living means lower my own, then I choose me. Maybe the denizens of the Portland suburbs will be more receptive to your wealth confiscation.

Alpha Woke, iasooner2000, soonerinlOUisiana, OUSOONER67, 2012Bearcat and 22LR cannot teach pattern recognition to the Sys level slow.

AZ RNC internal polling looked good for Trump. RNC internal polling was yoyo for McSally. RNC was more worried about the Democrat controlled vote count in NV, MN and VA.

ABC News made no mention of the 40,000 anomalies found in Maricopa County. A giddy ABC anchor told me Biden won AZ. I'm not convinced.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT