ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Biden/Harris for winning AZ for the 2,896th time....

Team Biden expands their lead in the state by 360 votes after $6 million review by the CyberNinjas. Looking forward to the next big win.

Anyone think Trump does the gracious thing here?

Any chance Hillary admits to paying for Fake Russian Collusion? Any chance she pays the taxpayers over 30 million dollars back for not telling everyone she made it all up?
Any chance you get mad at her for Lying to your face and making you cry when she lost?
I give Trump better odds than any of the above I mentioned. 🤣🤣🤣

Any chance Hillary admits to paying for Fake Russian Collusion? Any chance she pays the taxpayers over 30 million dollars back for not telling everyone she made it all up?
Any chance you get mad at her for Lying to your face and making you cry when she lost?
I give Trump better odds than any of the above I mentioned. 🤣🤣🤣
Are we done with the election fraud hoax yet?

Can we wait to see the report for ourselves? From what I understood the audit was not about counting votes but determining whether voter fraud occurred. Also the fact that more votes were supposedly found that went for Biden is somewhat concerning considering they supposedly have already done something like 2 recounts? Please forgive me here but counting is about as basic as it comes and our current system can't even do that right.

Team Biden expands their lead in the state by 360 votes after $6 million review by the CyberNinjas. Looking forward to the next big win.

Iraqi-Information-Minister.jpg

You might want to tune into the hearing because you just got played again by not getting the full truth. When you gonna learn?

I'm busy. I'll catch up this evening. Any bits you think are particularly juicy?

~25% of duplicate ballots came in between 11-4 and 11-9.

Of ~34,000 images ~17,000 were duplicates

23,344 mail in ballots were from people that were not living at the address.

~10,000 double votes across county lines.

over 255K early votes counted that are listed as not having been returned.

All that said, before I had to quit watching to go get the kids they had not stated which side these issues benefitted most.

~25% of duplicate ballots came in between 11-4 and 11-9.

Of ~34,000 images ~17,000 were duplicates

23,344 mail in ballots were from people that were not living at the address.

~10,000 double votes across county lines.

over 255K early votes counted that are listed as not having been returned.

All that said, before I had to quit watching to go get the kids they had not stated which side these issues benefitted most.
Interesting. Will follow up on these. The draft had an intro to the section on anomalies that basically stated - "we don't know how many of these are valid votes, or that they benefited either party..." Will follow up.

Interesting. Will follow up on these. The draft had an intro to the section on anomalies that basically stated - "we don't know how many of these are valid votes, or that they benefited either party..." Will follow up.

Yeah, I looked at the draft executive summary too. I’m hoping they get into that on the final full report but who knows.

Give me your best bit from the report... what screams fraud the loudest to you?
"We had as many as 5,047 individuals who voted in more than one county for up to 5,295 votes."

"23,444 voters counted via mail-in ballot even though they show as having moved. No one with the same last name shows as living at that same address."

57,734 ballots with serious issues identified in the audit.

10k double votes.

There were substantially statistically significant increase in provisional ballot rejections for a mail in ballot already being cast, suggestive of mail-in ballots being cast for voters without their knowledge.

255,326 early votes show without having been returned.

3,432 mail in ballots returned that showed as never sent.

Tens of thousands of thousands of ballots cast from individuals who had moved prior to the election and could not have physically received their ballots, legally.

The voter rolls and the registration management process itself have many data integrity issues.

Proper over registration law and procedures were not followed.

Unexplained purges of registered voters, right after the election, of people who had voted in the election.

Back dating of registrations, adjustments made to historical voting and voter records. Unexplained linking of voter registration affidavits to multiple voters and more.

Files were missing from the Election Management System Server.

Ballot images on the EMS were corrupt or missing.

Logs appear to be intentionally rolled over, and all the data in the database related to the 2020 General Election have been fully cleared.

On the ballot side, batches were not always clearly delineated, duplicate ballots were missing the required serial numbers, originals were duplicated more than once, and the auditors were never provided chain of custody documentation for the ballots for the time period prior to the ballot's movement into the audtors' care. This all increased the complexity and difficulty in properly auditing the results.

There were substantially statistically significant anomalies identified in the ratio of hand folded ballots, as well as a statistically significant increase in provisional ballot rejections for a mail in ballot already being cast, suggestive of mail in ballots being cast for voters without their knowledge.

I have a feeling this most likely benefited Biden but I’m not willing to make that assumption since I also think Mitch McConnell benefits from voter fraud. This isn’t partisan issue. It’s being used on both sides by the swamp uniparty.
I think we're going to see this same pattern in several states, set up to rig elections for swamp rats like McConnell and Pelosi.

17 thousand duplicate ballots in Maricopa county, over 99% of them for Joe Biden. (Arizona was awarded to Biden by 11k votes.)

Arizona AG now signalling arrests.
Were those votes counted twice? Seems like the vote total would show that if they were in the original count no?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT