ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats to Biden/Harris for winning AZ for the 2,896th time....

I assume if this is all true there will be consequences. First ones up are Arizona republicans. You are on the clock.

Reactions: OUSOONER67
Nope. Fatass has apparently now demanded an audit in TX.
A state he won.
Best watch out or Beto will turn TX blue next election.
Happy BD @davidallen.

It truly is sad to see people like you. Lemmings. Eating up propaganda. I’ll be real honest with the fact that lemmings like you make me regret my service. I was that lemming and joined the fight. so all your dumb ass does is make realize how ****ing stupid I was. But by all means, support the establishment. Bitch.

Why did I join? I served for lies believing I was doing the right thing. I have life long injuries and my kids have to deal with BS and no matter how hard I try I **** up daily. **** you leftist bitches and the whore you rode in on.

Unfortunately great people died for something those like you want to point a finger at politically but neither party was actually against. You are a useful idiot

It truly is sad to see people like you. Lemmings. Eating up propaganda. I’ll be real honest with the fact that lemmings like you make me regret my service. I was that lemming and joined the fight. so all your dumb ass does is make realize how ****ing stupid I was. But by all means, support the establishment. Bitch.

Why did I join? I served for lies believing I was doing the right thing. I have life long injuries and my kids have to deal with BS and no matter how hard I try I **** up daily. **** you leftist bitches and the whore you rode in on.

Unfortunately great people died for something those like you want to point a finger at politically but neither party was actually against. You are a useful idiot
Whassup Thor. How are you?

Sounds like you've changed your political perspective over the last 4 years?

Nope. Fatass has apparently now demanded an audit in TX.
A state he won.
Best watch out or Beto will turn TX blue next election.
Happy BD @davidallen.
I would love to see an legitimate voting audit done here in Texas. I know for a fact voting fraud takes place in Dallas County, I've seen it first hand. I also highly suspect the vote in Tarrant County has some issues. Before this election Tarrant County hadn't voted for a Democrat President since LBJ. Add in the fact the person that ran the election for Tarrant County was a ex dominion employee and absentee ballot numbers were ridiculously high it can not help but create suspicions. I've lived in and around Tarrant County all of my life and I find it almost impossible to believe Biden won a fair election in it.

• Haha
Reactions: CowboyJD and AC2020
I would love to see an legitimate voting audit done here in Texas. I know for a fact voting fraud takes place in Dallas County, I've seen it first hand. I also highly suspect the vote in Tarrant County has some issues. Before this election Tarrant County hadn't voted for a Democrat President since LBJ. Add in the fact the person that ran the election for Tarrant County was a ex dominion employee and absentee ballot numbers were ridiculously high it can not help but create suspicions. I've lived in and around Tarrant County all of my life and I find it almost impossible to believe Biden won a fair election in it.

the audits, even if they don’t change the results, should result in penalties for those who would seek to undermine the rights and freedoms of other Americans

the audits, even if they don’t change the results, should result in penalties for those who would seek to undermine the rights and freedoms of other Americans
and improve our voting system to insure the integrity of the vote is protected. If people do not have confidence in the vote we no longer have a government by the people, we have a government of power hungry, authoritarian assholes that control the population. Something our Constitution was specifically set up to avoid.

These concerns would have more credibility if they werent only on the heels of a dem winning. DeJoy tried to frustrate mail in voting at every turn. All the frivolous lawsuits, bizarre unsubstantiated allegations, Trump pressuring GA to fund 1100 votes, Bush v. Gore, and trump screaming fraud in '16 before he won.... smh at the obvious attempts to rig it while simultaneously fretting it might be rigged.

Reactions: davidallen
These concerns would have more credibility if they werent only on the heels of a dem winning. DeJoy tried to frustrate mail in voting at every turn. All the frivolous lawsuits, bizarre unsubstantiated allegations, Trump pressuring GA to fund 1100 votes, Bush v. Gore, and trump screaming fraud in '16 before he won.... smh at the obvious attempts to rig it while simultaneously fretting it might be rigged.

We need to get rid of mail in voting except in cases of the military, college student out of state old enough to vote, American citizens living abroad and for people with real and severe disabilities that keep them from getting out of the house. Everybody else can get off their lazy ass and vote during early voting or on election day.

Reactions: Bitter Creek
I believe that there was fraud in 2016, even if Trump won.

We need to clean it all up for the sake of Dems and Pubs and the American people.

There are people you support and I support that I believe have been robbed because of illegal election shenanigans.

We're better than this no matter who wins.

We need to get rid of mail in voting except in cases of the military, college student out of state old enough to vote, American citizens living abroad and for people with real and severe disabilities that keep them from getting out of the house. Everybody else can get off their lazy ass and vote during early voting or on election day.
Right? Make em' stand in line in urban areas for hours. In georgia they pulled voting.machines in blacknorecincts, causing real.long lines. Then they said can't hand out water.

Anybody that calls for making voting more inconvenient and time consuming has questionable motives, imo. Hell we should be able to vote on our phones or computers without standing in line.

Reactions: davidallen
Right? Make em' stand in line in urban areas for hours. In georgia they pulled voting.machines in blacknorecincts, causing real.long lines. Then they said can't hand out water.

Anybody that calls for making voting more inconvenient and time consuming has questionable motives, imo. Hell we should be able to vote on our phones or computers without standing in line.

Takes more time to do everything in urban areas. Hell it takes my wife sometimes 2 hours just to get to work or home. With out traffic it's 45 minutes. But hey to make you leftist feel better we can put in more voting precincts and machines to make it easier for you. Lord knows you leftist can't do anything that isn't convenient or easy.

Takes more time to do everything in urban areas. Hell it takes my wife sometimes 2 hours just to get to work or home. With out traffic it's 45 minutes. But hey to make you leftist feel better we can put in more voting precincts and machines to make it easier for you. Lord knows you leftist can't do anything that isn't convenient or easy.

So make it harder. Totally logical.

SImple question - why?

Mail in voting is 50 some years old. Worked fine all that time. Why oppose it now?

because there was a time when the peaceful transition of power via electoral process as a nation were respected.

we were all for democracy and against tyranny

then you and your sorry ass dnc/ccp decided taking a dump on rule of law and using said law and its instruments to abscond with illegitimate power became sport

Mail in voting is 50 some years old. Worked fine all that time. Why oppose it now?

because there was a time when the peaceful transition of power via electoral process as a nation were respected.

we were all for democracy and against tyranny

then you and your sorry ass dnc/ccp decided taking a dump on rule of law and using said law and its instruments to abscond with illegitimate power became sport

Dave had a pretty obvious question about mail in voting.

The answer? Australia's covid issue. You'll probably get him to answer the decades of mail in voting when he acknowledges the kraken hoax he pushed.

you are too brain dead to open a box of cracker jacks

Who needs to open anything if you have a kraken to do it for you?

Pretty amazing, how you bought into all that. Rather than acknowledge howyou were duped, you just move to the next right wing cult talking point.

Who needs to open anything if you have a kraken to do it for you?

Pretty amazing, how you bought into all that. Rather than acknowledge howyou were duped, you just move to the next right wing cult talking point.

like what 15 days to slow tge curve?

last time i checked sweden was doing just fine with their freedoms intact

the only thing that gives the ccp/dnc power is the 40% of this country that are absolute political dolts like you

like what 15 days to slow tge curve?

last time i checked sweden was doing just fine with their freedoms intact

the only thing that gives the ccp/dnc power is the 40% of this country that are absolute political dolts like you
I know the scoring order for Sys and Rdcldad in the intelligence quotient class room. Sys, as you well know, you don't want to engage Rdcldad. At least you're bright enough to figure this one out.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT