ADVERTISEMENT

Congrats on winning the Super Regional from a Gamecock

Sep 1, 2008
I love the way your team plays the game. I think y'all are going to be one tough opponent the rest of the way. Your team reminds me a lot about our 2010 national champs---great pitching, great defense and timely hitting.

I enjoyed watching your team take the trash out of the NCAA tournament in Clemson too. That was great.

Much success for your baseball team until we play again.

From another Gamecock, seconded. I've been an OSU fan since moving out here, and between that and yall beating Clemson, it's somehow made all this go down a little easier. Having not made regionals last year for the first time in 20 years, to ending up where we did this year, I think we have plenty to be proud of and look forward to, but yall have the tools and timing to put it together right now. Hope to see the Pokes come out on top in Omaha!

Reactions: LegionofBoom
From another Gamecock, seconded. I've been an OSU fan since moving out here, and between that and yall beating Clemson, it's somehow made all this go down a little easier. Having not made regionals last year for the first time in 20 years, to ending up where we did this year, I think we have plenty to be proud of and look forward to, but yall have the tools and timing to put it together right now. Hope to see the Pokes come out on top in Omaha!
OSU is looking good in the CWS. With Florida now out; only teams i'm really paying attention to is OSU and Coastal Carolina.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT