ADVERTISEMENT

Concentration Camps

osuintx

All-American
Gold Member
Jan 31, 2004
Is this a real tweet? I have heard as bad as it is here it's way worse in Canada and the U.K.

They can set those tests up to get as many or as few of the positives- is this a way to get the "dissidents" into camps?

Why quarantine if it's negative?! F these tyrants is this really happening as people are doing nothing? We (and Canada) have the worst POS people in these power positions (by design from the left) and literally comminruke- LITERALLY

Like P Dan said- this is like a dream or nightmare or alternative universe or something- what is the breaking point of it since it obviously hasn't happened yet?

https://gab.com/Cordicon/posts/105793608477261657

Is this a real tweet? I have heard as bad as it is here it's way worse in Canada and the U.K.

They can set those tests up to get as many or as few of the positives- is this a way to get the "dissidents" into camps?

Why quarantine if it's negative?! F these tyrants is this really happening as people are doing nothing? We (and Canada) have the worst POS people in these power positions (by design from the left) and literally comminruke- LITERALLY

Like P Dan said- this is like a dream or nightmare or alternative universe or something- what is the breaking point of it since it obviously hasn't happened yet?

https://gab.com/Cordicon/posts/105793608477261657
Everyday I'm consumed with bad omens.
Biden and his weirdo inner circle doesn't inspire good tidings.

4 years of this won't be an eternity, it'll just seem like it.

Reactions: iasooner2000
Everyday I'm consumed with bad omens.
Biden and his weirdo inner circle doesn't inspire good tidings.

4 years of this won't be an eternity, it'll just seem like it.
I knew for sure we'd make it through Obama. I'm not even sure if we'll make it to the next midterms with this senile idiot being run by the leftist of lefties.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT