ADVERTISEMENT

Cobra Kai

NeekReevers

Heisman Candidate
Dec 17, 2002
Anyone watched this? I remember some buzz about it when it first came out but I never watched it. I’m about five episodes in and think it’s really well done. For someone who grew up right in the middle of the Karate Kid era it’s really been a lot of fun.

Saw where this is now out on Netflix, enjoying season one so far.

After a week or so of giving me crap for watching it and me telling her it was good, my wife broke down and watched it. Finished in in 3 days, still won't tell me I was right :)

• Haha
Reactions: OSUIvan
I found this in the fall of 19. I watched 2 seasons in about 2 weeks. I signed up for 4 months free of YouTube tv. Dropped it like a hot potato when I found out Cobra Kai wasn’t coming back. Was nice to be able to revisit when it came out on NetFLix. I thought the 1st movie was ok. The others were kinda cheezy. This show is damn good.

I thought this was going to be about a car...disappointed.

Don't kill the messenger.

I'm just telling you what I've heard. :D

Basically gonna be Johnny Lawrence/Danny Russo v. Kreese/Silver.:oops:
jumping-the-shark.jpg

Reactions: CowboyJD
Don't kill the messenger.

I'm just telling you what I've heard. :D

Basically gonna be Johnny Lawrence/Danny Russo v. Kreese/Silver.:oops:
Probably for something cheesy like total control of the dojo.

Probably for something cheesy like total control of the dojo.
Just saw trailer for next season.

At some point, going back to Okinawa with the characters from KK2 entering the story.

Got bored with tOSU/Clemson and streamed all of Season 3. Worst season yet, IMO. Maybe I missed/overlooked it the first 2 seasons (which I really enjoyed), but the acting seems to have gotten worse (the girl who plays Tori is beyond awful, IMO) and felt like they could have accomplished in 3-4 episodes what they drew out into 10.

Just finished all 3 seasons. Well worth the time to watch. Really enjoy all the old timer cameos.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT