ADVERTISEMENT

@coastguardcowboy - here is your chance....

I don’t know if you missed seeing my question or if you’re just ignoring it. You seem smugly confident the Democrats are going to make gains in both the House and Senate. I’m curious what kind of numbers you are expecting.
>=+1 in House and Senate.

Then I got no time for you goon.

200w.gif

Reactions: iasooner2000
How's that line of attack worked for you so far Harrison? What maybe a half point in the general? You should double down on it...

I would be cocky about betting on that loser too if I worked for the fascist corporation that you do. I think it’s cute that the nerds and freaks like you have gained power and have been worse than the patriarchy you pretend to hate. I get to sit back and watch your cities burn, your poorest residents kill each other and your local liberal politicians oversee your classroom to jail pipeline.

I would be cocky about betting on that loser too if I worked for the fascist corporation that you do. I think it’s cute that the nerds and freaks like you have gained power and have been worse than the patriarchy you pretend to hate. I get to sit back and watch your cities burn, your poorest residents kill each other and your local liberal politicians oversee your classroom to jail pipeline.
💯

Reactions: iasooner2000
I did business in Oregon for 12 years. I never left a restaurant hungry.

I got to gas my own rental while visiting the Umatilla Indians. Except for Beggs, Oregon law mandated an attendant who couldn't define civics gas me up. Had I had a diesel vehicle, I could fuel up on my own.

I always enjoyed not paying sales tax. Nu Hampchuh, too.

avatar adds a lot of hype to this account. So far you have been pretty disappointing.
I’ve already started participating in a well regulated militia. When it comes time to refresh the tree of liberty I’ll be ready.

Armed insurrection is the way to go. You soy boy mom jean wearing Obama sycophants will will run away screaming like little school girls.
Had to get down on your level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT