ADVERTISEMENT

Club 34

trapped_in_tx

Heisman Candidate
Gold Member
Jul 9, 2001
Longmont, CO
Anyone know much more about this besides the email I got 30 minutes ago?

If I lived within a half-days’ drive of Stillwater I would have grabbed a couple of these season tickets immediately. Sadly, that’s not the case.

The obvious down side is that we’ll need to rename it within 2-3 years. 😎

Reactions: TheJimReaper
Yes, I don’t like the idea of standing room and I’m on the phone all day making phone calls so I did not want to take the time to call the ticket office for pricing. I wish they would just be transparent and send the pricing in the email, but overall I think it’s a great idea.

Reactions: Shootwrestling
I am guessing due to the low participation of this thread, that the popularity may not be there for club 34?

Understood. I was not sure if they were wanting new tickets sold or just current holders to upgrade. Sounds like a great idea minus the standing.

Understood. I was not sure if they were wanting new tickets sold or just current holders to upgrade. Sounds like a great idea minus the standing.

The first time I read through I missed the standing room only part. I saw cocktail tables and just assumed there would be stools to sit on.

My less than stellar low back can’t handle standing for lengthy periods so never would have worked for me knowing the details now.

Anyone know if they are still doing the Mat Side in the North floor level hallway. Did the new plan replace that?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT